you're in legal age or underage.)

to be updated in the future...
mcxynthApr 26, 2015 7:17 PM

Big Vers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2015 11:03 PM

Dec 2009
Helloo~ ^^ I'm mcxynth, and you can call me mcx, xynth, or whatever that suits your fancy XD I am an underage female. I am quite friendly, so I don't bite when you try to talk to me. ^^ it's a different matter if you're rude, but yeah... Pleased to be here and looking forward to what this club would turn out to be in the future~ *U*

Big Vers.
Apr 7, 2015 11:21 PM

Jun 2014
Hai~~!!
I'm Blazebolt7!! Ya'll can call me Blazy or whatever floats your boat :P

I turned 19 this march, and I like all types of food.
I'm quiet selective when it comes to watch TV shows or anime.

So, it's nice to be here!! ^^
Apr 7, 2015 11:24 PM

Dec 2009
Blazebolt7 said:
Hai~~!!
I'm Blazebolt7!! Ya'll can call me Blazy or whatever floats your boat :P

I turned 19 this march, and I like all types of food.
I'm quiet selective when it comes to watch TV shows or anime.

So, it's nice to be here!! ^^
Welcome to the club Blazy~ :D It's nice to meet you~ ^^

Big Vers.
Apr 7, 2015 11:35 PM

Jun 2014
Likewise @mcx ^_^
Apr 8, 2015 1:09 AM

Jan 2014
Heyo, Blaze invited me and I'm always compelled to join small clubs, so...

I'm Glenn, I like anime, playing Dota, and nothing else really. I like talking about the stuff I like as well, so we can probably be friends if you like the same things as I do. My favorite animes are K-On, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, and Angel Beats just to name a few :D
Apr 8, 2015 1:15 AM

Dec 2009
GlennTT said:

I'm Glenn, I like anime, playing Dota, and nothing else really. I like talking about the stuff I like as well, so we can probably be friends if you like the same things as I do. My favorite animes are K-On, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, and Angel Beats just to name a few :D
Welcome to the club and thank you for joining~! ^^ I like Dota too~ XD But sadly I can't play anymore T____T I love Angel Beats, too~ *U*

Big Vers.
Apr 8, 2015 2:00 AM

May 2012
Hello, My name is Neoblackguard, some people call me: Neo, Blackguard, Black, Guard, Neob or Larry.

I am a 21 years old college student majoring biology (zoology) and I am interested in languages and dialects of the world, cultures of the world, learning about different ethnic groups and many other things that I can't mention because then it will be too long and people will whine about that AND I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

I'll try to be active as much as I can so I can please Lily (DarkSoldier2400) and the other staff :)
----------------------------------------------------------------
peace | paz | pace | paix
fred| friede | friður | vrede
мир | mir | mír | miers | pokój
keamanan | kedamaian | kapayapaan | ความสงบ
امن | صلح | سلام | barış
अमन | 和平 | 平和 | 평화
rauha | béke | taika
Apr 8, 2015 2:07 AM

Dec 2009
Neoblackguard said:
Hello, My name is Neoblackguard, some people call me: Neo, Blackguard, Black, Guard, Neob or Larry.

I am a 21 years old college student majoring biology (zoology) and I am interested in languages and dialects of the world, cultures of the world, learning about different ethnic groups and many other things that I can't mention because then it will be too long and people will whine about that AND I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

I'll try to be active as much as I can so I can please Lily (DarkSoldier2400) and the other staff :)
Welcome to the club~! ^^

Big Vers.
Apr 8, 2015 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
Hello,
DarkSoldier invited me so I joined.

I'm Desura, 18 years old, last year of high school.
I watch mostly comedy animes because I like having a good laugh and that's also why I avoid dramas (I hate sadness). I also tend to avoid mecha, cliché-harem and love polygon animes.
When it comes to video games, I like MMORPGs (Guild Wars 2, TERA, .. and soon TESO) and a lot of other genres (Fighting games, shooters, stealth, action, ...).
I don't really have other hobbies. ^^

Hope we'll get along.
Apr 8, 2015 2:15 AM

Dec 2009
Desura said:
Hello,
DarkSoldier invited me so I joined.

I'm Desura, 18 years old, last year of high school.
I watch mostly comedy animes because I like having a good laugh and that's also why I avoid dramas (I hate sadness). I also tend to avoid mecha, cliché-harem and love polygon animes.
When it comes to video games, I like MMORPGs (Guild Wars 2, TERA, .. and soon TESO) and a lot of other genres (Fighting games, shooters, stealth, action, ...).
I don't really have other hobbies. ^^

Hope we'll get along.
Welcome to the club~ :D

Big Vers.
Apr 8, 2015 3:56 AM

Jun 2010
Apr 8, 2015 4:38 AM

Dec 2014
Hello everyone!!
I'm LEVNIK and I won't tell you that my age is 18 <--(nothing here :P)
Don't need to mention that I like animes, right? Okay, I won't say too much. (you can see my profile if you wanna know me ^^)
Apr 8, 2015 4:44 AM

Dec 2009
Soulofanime said:
Hello everyone. I am usually friendly unless you bully me.
LEVNIK said:
Hello everyone!!
I'm LEVNIK and I won't tell you that my age is 18 <--(nothing here :P)
Don't need to mention that I like animes, right? Okay, I won't say too much. (you can see my profile if you wanna know me ^^)
Welcome to the club~ ^^

Big Vers.
Apr 8, 2015 6:40 AM
Innocent PerVert

May 2014
Hello Everyone, Welcome to my club! My name is DarkSoldier I think I shall introduce myself

I am a 20 year old male college student that is majoring in Game Programming. I have been watching anime for 2 years and I think that I will not stop for a good while. I also love playing video games. As of now the game that I really into is hyperdimension neptunia.

I do my best to be as active in this club, just that being a Game Programmer is not easy.

Again Thank you all for joining my club and helping me out grow this club with me.

Apr 8, 2015 7:31 AM

Jul 2014
おはようございます!

I am MrMeowgi and my name is Vu <--- Really, that is my name lol. I am 22 years old majoring in Computer Information Systems(basically programming). I watch a lot of anime during the summer.

I play a lot of League of Legends because my laptop is too shitty to handle Dota... But I also has a 3DS - Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Story of Seasons, and Super Smash Bros :) Let me know if you wanna play sometimes!

よろしく おねがいします!
Apr 8, 2015 9:00 AM

Jan 2015
I am beautifullyou you all can call me mugi (its my nicmame) I am 15 years old currently on holidays (after that college) and i like reading a lot :)
and also feel free to chat with me :D
Apr 8, 2015 9:47 AM

Jan 2014
Yo Minna-san!
I am Madao, a 21 year old from South Africa
Great to meet you all!
Apr 8, 2015 9:58 AM
Jul 2018
beautifullyou said:
I am beautifullyou you all can call me mugi (its my nicmame) I am 15 years old currently on holidays (after that college) and i like reading a lot :)
and also feel free to chat with me :D
Madao1906 said:
Yo Minna-san!
I am Madao, a 21 year old from South Africa
Great to meet you all!
Welcome to the club to both of you~
Apr 8, 2015 8:28 PM

Apr 2015
Konnichiwa everyone! My name is michelle but you can call me Mimi ^.^ I am 16 years old and i loooove anime! I love laughing, joking, and talking with all kinds of people! Nice to meet everyone!! :D

p.s. i love gifs sooo in most of my comments and such i will most likely have a gif inserted sorry if that bothers you!! >.<

Apr 8, 2015 10:09 PM

Jun 2014
GlennTT said:

Hello Glenn :3 thanks for joining :)

Welcome everyone!!
Apr 10, 2015 7:41 AM

Jan 2013
Hello everyone! I'm MoonlightUsagi, but you can call me Usagi for short. I'm a 20 year old hikikomori who (obviously) really likes anime and manga. I'm not really stingy with what anime I'd like to watch, but I do really like the mahou shoujo genre.

Hope to get along with everyone~ :3

Thanks again to Blazebolt7 for inviting me to the club. ^^

MrMeowgi said:
But I also has a 3DS - Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Story of Seasons, and Super Smash Bros :) Let me know if you wanna play sometimes!

I have a 3DS as well and have Fantasy Life, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Bravely Default, and some other games. :D We should exchange friend codes sometime!
Apr 10, 2015 12:04 PM

Jul 2014
MoonlightUsagi said:
Hello everyone! I'm MoonlightUsagi, but you can call me Usagi for short. I'm a 20 year old hikikomori who (obviously) really likes anime and manga. I'm not really stingy with what anime I'd like to watch, but I do really like the mahou shoujo genre.

Hope to get along with everyone~ :3

Thanks again to Blazebolt7 for inviting me to the club. ^^

MrMeowgi said:
But I also has a 3DS - Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Story of Seasons, and Super Smash Bros :) Let me know if you wanna play sometimes!

I have a 3DS as well and have Fantasy Life, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Bravely Default, and some other games. :D We should exchange friend codes sometime!

Welcome to the club~ >.<
Apr 10, 2015 12:11 PM

Jan 2013
@leMayo Thanks! :3 Happy to be here.
Apr 11, 2015 9:59 PM

Jun 2014
Thank you for joining in @Moonlight ^^
Apr 11, 2015 10:20 PM

Jan 2013
@Blazebolt7 Thanks, and another thank you for inviting me. :3
Apr 12, 2015 2:35 AM

Apr 2015
Hello everyone, I am Dark. I am 25, and live in the U.S.. I have been watching anime for a few months now, so I figured I would join some groups that enjoyed it as well so I could make some new friends. Thanks for having me and I hope we can have some awesome times :)
Apr 12, 2015 2:57 AM

May 2014
Hello everyone~ AhouGaki here. You can call me, Gaki, Ahou, or whatever that suits your taste. XD I'm 16 and kinda new here in MAL (since I immediately stopped using after I registered and only came back this month, lol. )

Apr 12, 2015 3:07 AM

Jul 2014
DarkestLore said:
Hello everyone, I am Dark. I am 25, and live in the U.S.. I have been watching anime for a few months now, so I figured I would join some groups that enjoyed it as well so I could make some new friends. Thanks for having me and I hope we can have some awesome times :)

AhouGaki said:
Hello everyone~ AhouGaki here. You can call me, Gaki, Ahou, or whatever that suits your taste. XD I'm 16 and kinda new here in MAL (since I immediately stopped using after I registered and only came back this month, lol. )

Welcome to the club to both of you! ~
Apr 12, 2015 3:28 AM

May 2014
leMayo said:
DarkestLore said:

AhouGaki said:

Welcome to the club to both of you! ~

Thank you! :3
Apr 12, 2015 6:26 AM

Jun 2014
DarkestLore said:

Welcome @Lore!!! I hope you'll have a good time here ^_^

AhouGaki said:

Hello Again @Gaki :3
Apr 12, 2015 5:07 PM

Mar 2015
Osu! I'm xyzigler but you guys can just call me Xyz or zig! Either one is fine :)

I like to play soccer and watch anime! If there ever is a good soccer anime, be sure to run it by me^^ (Already seen Area no Kishi and Giant Killing, no Inazuma Eleven haha)

I like basically all anime, but I tend to stay away from horror/gorey stuff because I like shounen/action/adventure, slice of life and romance... I like shows like Another and Parasyte a lot though! I need at least a little bit of hope at the end of the tunnel for me to like the show!

In any case, I'm a junior in high school, underage as of now! I was invited by Sakuhanna-san, so I look forward to having fun with you guys^^

"Well then... Raise your voice, and let's sing out our youth together!"
-Takuto Tsunashi
Apr 12, 2015 10:04 PM

Jun 2014
Welcome to the club @zig!! It's great having you here!!

P.S. I love Inazuma Eleven!! :3 although i have mix thoughts on whether i should watch Inazuma Eleven Go or not?
Apr 13, 2015 4:11 AM

May 2014
Blazebolt7 said:

AhouGaki said:

Hello Again @Gaki :3

Hello again, Blazebolt7! xD

xyzigler said:
Osu! I'm xyzigler but you guys can just call me Xyz or zig! Either one is fine :)

I like to play soccer and watch anime! If there ever is a good soccer anime, be sure to run it by me^^ (Already seen Area no Kishi and Giant Killing, no Inazuma Eleven haha)

I like basically all anime, but I tend to stay away from horror/gorey stuff because I like shounen/action/adventure, slice of life and romance... I like shows like Another and Parasyte a lot though! I need at least a little bit of hope at the end of the tunnel for me to like the show!

In any case, I'm a junior in high school, underage as of now! I was invited by Sakuhanna-san, so I look forward to having fun with you guys^^

Welcome to the club, xyzigler~ I love Parasyte as well! I miss Migi already. -sighs-
Apr 20, 2015 10:05 PM

Dec 2013
Hi I'm Narcoticnarwhal or Bryan (: I'm 23 and joined this site a while ago but never really participated in any clubs or the forums. I love watching anime even though I can be kind of picky with what I like, I also like video games and music. Anywho, I hope to make a few friends! :D
Apr 20, 2015 10:46 PM

Jun 2014
Narcoticnarwhal said:
Hi I'm Narcoticnarwhal or Bryan (: I'm 23 and joined this site a while ago but never really participated in any clubs or the forums. I love watching anime even though I can be kind of picky with what I like, I also like video games and music. Anywho, I hope to make a few friends! :D

Welcome to the club @Narco!!
Apr 21, 2015 12:28 AM

May 2014
Narcoticnarwhal said:

Welcome to the club, Bryan! Thank you for being our 100th member. XD
Apr 21, 2015 12:33 AM

Dec 2013
Blazebolt7 said:
Narcoticnarwhal said:

Welcome to the club @Narco!!

Thanks!!

Banchi said:
Narcoticnarwhal said:

Welcome to the club, Bryan! Thank you for being our 100th member. XD

Thank you, and you're welcome haha :p
Apr 26, 2015 8:26 AM

Aug 2014
hi hi,my name is shizuku,feel free to call me raku or shizuku or tomoko,i'm turning 16 this october~i watch almost everything but my favourite genres are:

Romance-Ecchi-Shoujo-ai/Yuri,Drama
i don't know to say unfortunately or fortunately but i'm not into 3D people AT ALL.
that's it!
feel free to add me or comment~

Apr 26, 2015 7:17 PM

Dec 2009
-Raku- said:
hi hi,my name is shizuku,feel free to call me raku or shizuku or tomoko,i'm turning 16 this october~i watch almost everything but my favourite genres are:

i don't know to say unfortunately or fortunately but i'm not into 3D people AT ALL.
that's it!
Welcome to the club~! *U*

Big Vers.
Apr 27, 2015 12:21 AM

May 2014
-Raku- said:

that's it!

Welcome to the club. :>
Apr 28, 2015 8:29 AM

Mar 2015
Hi ~ I was looking for more clubs to join and this one seems pretty nice so here I am! I'm brazilian, age 15, I use photoshop, love romance anime and music. :>
Apr 28, 2015 11:02 PM

May 2014
BMD said:
Hi ~ I was looking for more clubs to join and this one seems pretty nice so here I am! I'm brazilian, age 15, I use photoshop, love romance anime and music. :>

Welcome to the club, BMD. :>
Apr 29, 2015 3:19 AM

Dec 2009
BMD said:
Welcome to the club~! *v*

Big Vers.
May 3, 2015 1:33 PM
Feb 2012
Hello my name is davidj53 if that's not already obvious not much of a talker but when i do talk I can go on for a while. I'm seventeen year old male who just wants someone to talk about anime with. I enjoy all types of anime and just glad to be in a club for the first time since i joined MAL over three years ago
May 3, 2015 5:25 PM

May 2014
davidj53 said:
Hello my name is davidj53 if that's not already obvious not much of a talker but when i do talk I can go on for a while. I'm seventeen year old male who just wants someone to talk about anime with. I enjoy all types of anime and just glad to be in a club for the first time since i joined MAL over three years ago

Welcome to the club, davidj53! :>
May 6, 2015 3:10 AM

May 2015
hey, im Misty i'm female underage and love anime
my favourite genre is mystery, action and horror
im kinda shy but want to make some friends who i can talk about anime with
May 8, 2015 3:22 AM

May 2014
MistyLore101 said:
hey, im Misty i'm female underage and love anime
my favourite genre is mystery, action and horror
im kinda shy but want to make some friends who i can talk about anime with

Welcome to the club, Misty~ :>
May 9, 2015 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
Hi! My name is Ozwald. You can call me Oz. I am underage (almost an adult).
I enjoy eating, drawing and manga reading.

please to meet you all (^_^)/
(I'll try to be active as possible but alas my studies *sigh*)
May 10, 2015 3:40 AM

Dec 2009
OZ_WALD said:
Hi! My name is Ozwald. You can call me Oz. I am underage (almost an adult).
I enjoy eating, drawing and manga reading.

please to meet you all (^_^)/
(I'll try to be active as possible but alas my studies *sigh*)
Welcome to the club~! *u* Good luck with your studies~ c: Looking forward to seeing you here often! ^^

Big Vers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Last Letter v2 ( 1 2 )

Pyro - Dec 23, 2020

79 by TheBigGuy »»
Oct 19, 2023 2:09 PM

» [Game] Seven is Magical ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

turtlebandit - Apr 10, 2015

6761 by Blasar »»
May 25, 2023 2:41 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Character Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Inactive_Andy - Oct 6, 2016

1107 by danilitoleon »»
Feb 25, 2023 7:47 PM

» [Game] What's Your Excuse? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tigervu - Jun 18, 2015

467 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:19 PM

» The Alphabet order

Kawaii_otaku333 - Dec 28, 2019

44 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.