3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2015 5:49 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So there are male officers after all.

I liked the focus on the green haired girl's pussy and the guys commenting on it :D hers was the best

a bit of orgy and Yuri this ep h scenes were better than previous 2. Lots of double penetration and ass fingering.

I liked how the blue haired girl dislocated the guy's arm was a bit of nice cqc there. Also her elbowing him and the green girl shooting the gun out of his hand.

In the end it was happy end with them returning to normal and taking up more requests.
Feb 17, 2018 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
Was the meat really worth the two million dollars?
Oct 6, 2023 7:30 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, I need BL drug in my life. It looks very effective for my weightlifting regime and gives me a massive libido. Haha!
That was good. I enjoyed the gangbang scenes. I love seeing Lily get screwed in the ass and DP'ed. I wish Agatha got gangbanged as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamyla Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Apr 1, 2015

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 11:12 PM

Poll: » Kamyla Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 31, 2015

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.