Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2015 4:56 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
well I guess you could say that this is a happy ending since he end up with the one he truly loves, well at least they should have put a plot twist wherein the author could have at least made him turn back into a boy, not a girl... gender bending sure is a huge excuse to do a Yuri story... (-_-)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 26, 2015 5:58 PM

Sep 2014
I'm glad he didn't pull that, and I love how this story ended.

I have a friend who loves gender bender stories, and he's tried to get me to read a few and they almost always went in one of two directions. Guy turns into a girl then leaves his crush to get with a guy, or he turns back into a guy at the end and gets with the girl. Hell, one even had a girl turn into a boy then get with another boy. This is the first, and only, yuri version I've ever seen.

I liked seeing Tomari's confusion, frustration, and inner turmoil over Hazumu's gender change, and whether she can still love him. Then of course she realizes she still does.

Oh, and I love how Hazumu initially thinks that she cares for Yasuna and Tomari equally, and Yasuna was his first love. Bullcrap. When Yasuna kissed Hazumu for the first time she calmly accepted it. However, when Hazumu thought that Tomari was about to kiss her she got flustered and embarrassed. And even when Hazumu turned into a girl, whenever she needed anything she went to Tomari, not Yasuna, and she was depressed and lonely when Tomari wasn't around. When talking to Tomari she even says that Tomari will never let her be her groom now. That's not past tense, that's stating a desire Hazumu still has.

And as much as I love this story, I would have loved it more without his disgusting, pervert father or that obnoxious, idiot teacher. And, admittedly, Asuta was seriously grating on my nerves as well, though he gets a little more tolerable near the end. Even those 3, though, can't keep this from being one of my favorite mangas.
CasyleFeb 5, 2016 7:07 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Chapter 3 Discussion

accela - May 15, 2008

3 by Casyle »»
Oct 5, 2014 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl Chapter 6 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Jul 3, 2013

0 by kuuderes_shadow »»
Jul 3, 2013 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.