Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2008 10:36 AM
Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok.... page 14

....YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THAT IN ORDER TO PUT A BRA ON A GIRL.

Manga artist, are you in some crazy fantasy land where putting a bra on someone else requires them to cup your boobies to place them into the cup? I mean, that's not normal.

Either that or that black haired girl was totally taking advantage of Hazumu, which is probably more likely.

And these kids are totally naive... "since im a girl, i cant love a girl".. o rly. You'd think if Hazumu was a real man, he'd be totally into this.

Maybe he was gay though; which explains it.
Jun 25, 2008 11:31 AM

Jun 2008
Well i haven't gotten that far I only have Vol 1 , _-_ that's why I ahve to get another stupid job so that i can get the 2 and 3 vol and also get the anime as well. I like yuri is one of my fav sexual animes ( besides Yaoi) it's kinda strange when Hazumu kun gets change into a girl but he/she is pretty cute ^_~
RIKA YOKOHANA
Jun 26, 2008 2:00 PM

Jun 2008
accela said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok.... page 14

....YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THAT IN ORDER TO PUT A BRA ON A GIRL.

Manga artist, are you in some crazy fantasy land where putting a bra on someone else requires them to cup your boobies to place them into the cup? I mean, that's not normal.

Either that or that black haired girl was totally taking advantage of Hazumu, which is probably more likely.

And these kids are totally naive... "since im a girl, i cant love a girl".. o rly. You'd think if Hazumu was a real man, he'd be totally into this.

Maybe he was gay though; which explains it.

Ha! I totally agree! I bet the manga artist is in some fantasy land with that! >> I think some guys are like that they think girls do those sort of things. I'm no trying to bad mouth him, but ya I think I would of liked it a bit better if it had more realism into the story.

And as to the aspect of him saying 'he can't love a girl' that was a bit stupid. I agree with accela any real guy would be totally into this yuri filled life!
Oct 5, 2014 7:20 PM

Sep 2014
Personally, I think that was just Yasuna taking advantage of the situation to cop some feels.

And I feel sorry for Tomari. Childhood best friend AND a tomboy? Yup, 2 strikes right outta the gate! By the weird laws of mangas she has just about no chance w/ the MC. Too bad, she's easily my favorite character.
CasyleOct 5, 2014 8:30 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl Chapter 35 Discussion

DeadZeroSource - Mar 30, 2015

1 by Casyle »»
Nov 26, 2015 5:58 PM

Poll: » Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl Chapter 6 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Jul 3, 2013

0 by kuuderes_shadow »»
Jul 3, 2013 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.