Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2015 4:58 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we get to see Haruka having some actually great time management skills. Sewing and practicing a recorder at the same time (more or less) would be a very difficult task.

We also got to see Lock return. He hasn't really been around for awhile. I find his design to be the most interesting of the three musketeers, or whatever they are called.

There were 2 Mode elegant changes in this episode as well! Plus in a way it's kind of a to be continued since the party is in the next episode.
Mar 23, 2015 9:52 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
And here I thought at first it was going to be a Minami episode... But Haruka again. While the episodes are enjoyable, I hope it's not going to be another 'pink precure' show.
Mar 25, 2015 4:54 AM
Mar 2015
Homura_ said:
And here I thought at first it was going to be a Minami episode... But Haruka again. While the episodes are enjoyable, I hope it's not going to be another 'pink precure' show.

I do understand why some people want a Minami episode, considering we've just come 4 episodes of great character development for Haruka and Kirara.... but I have to object because I seriously question where you can take Minami as a character.

From all we have seen, this episode included, she is too perfect, almost every scene shows her as some perfect being with every advantage. If there is some deeper meaning to that, or if she is allowed to have flaws in some description then maybe a Minami episode can work but currently no.

Currently, if we see more of the mentor/student relationship we saw during the ballet episode with Haruka, then Minami can fill the role of the mentor character (like she has been doing) but I don't really see where else to take Minami at this moment

No offense to anyone who likes Minami, I like her as well but currently she has no flaws to work with in an episode
Mar 25, 2015 7:11 AM

May 2013
minamin so boring as she don't get episode development.

for this episode, I think this not just pink show, we are showed kirara worries about haruharu, and her feeling to her.

I think its important.
Mar 25, 2015 8:30 PM
Jan 2008
KenitohMenara said:
Homura_ said:

I do understand why some people want a Minami episode, considering we've just come 4 episodes of great character development for Haruka and Kirara.... but I have to object because I seriously question where you can take Minami as a character.

From all we have seen, this episode included, she is too perfect, almost every scene shows her as some perfect being with every advantage. If there is some deeper meaning to that, or if she is allowed to have flaws in some description then maybe a Minami episode can work but currently no.

Currently, if we see more of the mentor/student relationship we saw during the ballet episode with Haruka, then Minami can fill the role of the mentor character (like she has been doing) but I don't really see where else to take Minami at this moment

No offense to anyone who likes Minami, I like her as well but currently she has no flaws to work with in an episode

As you said, I see Minami being a mentor for a while until some flaw that isn't readily apparent appears and she learns to overcome it.
Mar 25, 2015 11:09 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Homura_ said:

Well, since she is similar to Karen from Precure 5, we could see an episode with her feeling lonely or something.
Apr 2, 2015 4:29 PM

Jul 2011
This season sure does like to rely on montages. We have dancing montages, sports montages, schedule montages, and now dress making. It's not a bad things, but wow there are a lot.

Still this was a good episode. Good to see Haruka trying her best to finish something on her own.
Apr 26, 2015 12:23 PM

Jul 2008
They should just cut off Perf's ears tbh.
Jan 11, 2017 4:34 AM

Jun 2014
Another Haruka episode.
It shows how hard she works for her dreams how far she is willing to go.
I also like how the other Precures supported her in thier own ways. Good stuff.

The fight scene was pretty neat as well. No sure why mermiad and Twinkle couldn't just jump over that little barrier, but whatever.
Aug 7, 2021 7:18 AM

Feb 2020
Cute episode. Haruka made a beautiful dress. :)
Jan 8, 6:07 AM

Jul 2016
Whew they really let Haruka work herself to the bone, I understand it was for her dream to become a princess but at the same time over-exhaustion is a very really thing. Thought this episode was going to end with the classic troupe of her getting a fever from working too hard and missing the event all together. Still it worked out and she made the dress. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

9 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 7 Discussion

Akarin - Mar 15, 2015

16 by TlordGaming »»
Feb 8, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.