Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2015 10:47 PM
Aug 2008
I had high hopes. I thought something in Lost Canvas direction. But now I'm not sure how I'm going to like this thing apart from being curios about seeing the Gold saints. Most of Saint Seiya series's or even movies were bad (and similar). Even the first series was at best average (Although I had fun watching it because I had a previous love for it).
Only Hades, Lost Canvas 1,2 were very good. Infact Hades might be a masterpiece. Apart from these, I'm not so sure tbh. I still haven't seen Omega. It's too long and even Saint Seiya fans are not seeing good things about it !
Jun 19, 2015 11:46 AM
Memelord Mcgee

Jun 2014
Ok so, I've been meaning to get into the series and I plan to start the original one but am I allowed to watch this without seeing any other season?
"Ayyy lmao" - Lil B
Jun 19, 2015 1:18 PM
Oct 2013
fofo808 said:
Ok so, I've been meaning to get into the series and I plan to start the original one but am I allowed to watch this without seeing any other season?

Ultra-mega NOPE.
This is a spin-off, but also this anime takes place during the last Arc of the original one. In fact, the first minutes contain a massive spoiler.
Jun 19, 2015 9:09 PM
Aug 2008
fofo808 said:

And I don't think it worth watching anyway (Especially for non SS fans). Ofcourse that's my opinion just from the first episode. Could change later on.
Feb 20, 2016 10:30 PM

Nov 2008
I didn't expect a superb animation, but I liked the visuals. Very reminiscent of the original series. The best part is seeing Aioria being badass as usual. And the girl, with that evil smile at the end, looks suspicious.
Feb 19, 2023 7:20 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
BURN MY COSMO !!!!! Aiolia and the other Gold Saints back as heroes ??? Looking forward , EP 1 WAS FANTASTIC
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 28, 2023 11:53 AM

Sep 2018
Aiolia as well as Aiolos are two of the most heroic portrayals in the SS universe. ^-^

This episode was a great start and the first few seconds were such a sight!

Big highlight for me is that Asgard's guy named Andreas, who is the current Odin representative on Earth replacing Polaris Hilda! It looks like he is one of the main villains.
I give many high fives to the man who though the name Andreas would fit this character!!! It's soooo Greek and has nothing to do with Asgard but oh well!
It's so amusing! Everytime someone mentions his name, I laugh like an idiot! xD

Plus, the scene in which Lyfia asks Aiolia for his assistance saving Asgard.. and he just stands up and leaves her paying the bills for the table... ahaha omg He's like... Girl stop talking nonsense! I got a headache, I just died and realised I'm somewhat revived in Asgard without knowing the reason while I was supposed to be dead after I perished fighting Hades. Her awkward smile after he left... LOL Hilarious! :D

There is an interesting fact in this episode! Aiolia saved Lyfia's life and stated he was just doing a small task for her homeland's sake but after receiving a vision of his brother Aiolos, he quickly realised this was more important than just a task and his cosmos was ignited resulting his awakened gold cloth.
It's also strange that Lyfia did awaken as well? Andreas was shocked to notice this is not herself talking in the end but probably someone else?

Can't wait for the next episodes!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 2 Discussion

salvationhope - Apr 24, 2015

27 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 13 Discussion

salvationhope - Sep 25, 2015

34 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 8:38 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 12 Discussion

salvationhope - Sep 11, 2015

29 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 11 Discussion

Apollo_Madao - Aug 28, 2015

24 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 10 Discussion

salvationhope - Aug 14, 2015

25 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 22, 2023 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.