Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 12:07 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
whoa confusing chapter! so mizuki is no longer two-in-one with sayaka, and she knows who she is... still she knows of Adam, and him waiting for her... it really confuses me, i did not remember (and still don't) some parts of the first chapter! "I came only to meet you" or something like that adam said to mizuki... how come she could see him playing in the park?
Mar 14, 2015 10:27 PM

Jun 2010
I guess instead of going to heaven, Adam was waiting for Sayaka in Japan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2016 10:32 PM

Apr 2016
Wow...more and more questions... I hope Mizuki wakes up in the next chapter to clear things up for us!

Perhaps, Mizuki was 'destined' to meet Adam? Maybe Adam's spirit waited for Sayaka in Japan and he met Mizuki instead.

It's interesting that just like that, Sayaka left Mizuki's body...So where did Sayaka go??

It was very sad to see...Longing for Adam even after she (Sayaka and maybe Mizuki too) died/left the world...
Jan 29, 2020 3:56 AM
Jul 2018
This is just so sad..

Hotaru, Mizuki, Sayaka, Adam... all caught in a very painful web of love.. I wish Adam and Sayaka meet again, in afterlife.

Did Mizuki fall in love with Adam too? or was it only Sayaka's soul, whose longing feelings we see... does Sayaka's memory imprint on Mizuki's making even Mizuki fall in love with him? Or does Sayaka live through Mizuki, reliving her memories? Or did Mizuki really meet Adam who was also searching for Sayaka?

Such a beautiful story. All those feelings, longing, love..
Feb 12, 2023 9:02 PM
Dec 2017
Damn this story just keeps getting more tragic the more you read it

More topics from this board

» Kagen no Tsuki Live Action Movie

BlackMoral - Jul 14, 2011

3 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 16 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

9 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 15 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 14 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 12 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.