Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Sep 29, 2018 8:26 PM
Feb 2017
-Gia- said:
BlakexEkalb said:

What branch of the military will you be entering into? Seems that your relationship might be difficult if he's not in the military either.

Sorry for not responding earlier. I just read both of your replies. Yeah, seeing someone go through puberty is basically their worst time so if you can survive them then, you can survive them later on lol. So true.

I'm joining the army to be a combat medic. I'm a bit worried just because I know he's the type of person that need attention. That being said, I'll be going off to training in January and won't be able to be in contact with him for 10 weeks (besides writing letters to him which take forever in themselves). He's in college in his junior year (just transferred into his university so he's still making new friends). I trust him, but at the same time, I DON'T trust the girls he would be around. Thankfully he doesn't really go out and party at all, but still. He attracts enough females, don't need anymore haha.

On the side note, I've kept our relationship a secret from my parents for 4 years. My parents just found out and it's taken some time to ease them into the news. Thankfully this happened around a time when my mom and her family friend were talking about how her daughter just got a bf so I think my mom became more flexible with the idea. So at least now I can visit him at college this semester. If it wasn't for this turn of events, I wouldn't have seen him this semester and neither next semester, which is hell of a long time lol

Good for you! Hope everything goes well, the prime foundations of strong relationships is trust.
Sep 30, 2018 4:29 AM

Oct 2010
never had a proper relationship, not sure what I'm doing wrong
“If you believe it to be a sea of bitterness, then a sea of bitterness it is. If you believe it to simply be scenery on the path of life, then scenery it is…. The sea of bitterness never ends, but the scenery does."
-Meng Hao
Sep 30, 2018 3:31 PM

Aug 2018
Lots of single pringles, here!

As for me, celibacy is something that I'm looking into. Relationships can harbor some emotional baggage, and that isn't something that I'm about, man. Got my own issues to work out.

Relationships can be beautiful, sweet, and fullfilling in all forms. It can also be the opposite. Going to be vulnerable here, but I'm always worried about whether I'm wasting my time with someone who'll eventually leave me.

I've always worked solo, too. To be honest, the single life has been working well for me.

I may meet the right one someday, but time can tell. Haha
╔════════════════ • • ════════════════╗
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind
I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride
I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
- Get Free, Lana Del Rey

╚════════════════ • • ════════════════╝
Sep 30, 2018 3:39 PM

Jul 2017
single
I don't want a relationship because I'm quite emotionally numb
I'm happy with it however as long as I have my friends and family around me
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

54 by Auron_ »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Vote your Instinct Stacking based on the proper description. Afterwards, tell me what you think of the dramatic analogies in the spoiler if you want.

IpreferEcchi - 34 minutes ago

0 by IpreferEcchi »»
34 minutes ago

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - 2 hours ago

5 by Kwanthemaster »»
35 minutes ago

» Did you ever cut ties with a family member or friend?

Sad - May 6

41 by Romar »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - May 5

35 by AdamBirch »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.