Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2015 2:35 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOLY!!!!!! What a surprising episode! Seriously, this is the kind of twist i want instead of the usual Cat's Eye's winning.

First off, Hitomi is really good at dealing tougher and bigger foes. Lol at that Amon saying the classic "The Cat's in the bag" XD

What confuses me is why are the girls traveling on a public plane, which someone like Toshi could easily be in and be suspicious. Then Hitomi rides on a private helicopter like that? :O

Damn i thought this Shin Kaibara was just a random goon, but he seemed to have planned everything from the get go! Capturing the girls, duping them into thinking they have the Golden Cat, and now he's torturing them mentally. Never seen Cat's Eye in a pinch like this :O

What would Toshi think if he finds out that Hitomi is Cat's Eye all along :X

Seems Hitomi is always prepared for a time like this.

Damn these bastard Shin Kaibara. He even bit the transmitter like it was nothing O__O

I really hope they can survive this with their identities intact.

Can't wait for the next episode! Want more of these! Definitely one of the best episodes of the series!
Jun 8, 2017 2:45 PM

Apr 2016
This was definitely a higher-stakes adventure for Cat's Eye. They've never been put under this kind of pressure.

I'm pleased the series is capable of telling intense stories like this. I wonder how faithful it is to the manga?
Got oppai?
Feb 8, 9:45 PM

Sep 2020
It's obvious they kept everyone alive because they're Cat's Eye, but it was really dumb that Hitomi thought she could fly in there unannounced and the others were sitting on a fishing boat nearby, even though Nagaishi explicitly told them that they wouldn't hesitate to shoot down outsiders. I wish they handled that infiltration better.

Other than that, very intense episode!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 33 Discussion

TitanioVerde - Jul 30, 2010

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 15, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 73 Discussion

Rod_Russ - May 16, 2016

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 14, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 32 Discussion

SomaHeir - Apr 12, 2015

3 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 31 Discussion

SomaHeir - Mar 14, 2015

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 30 Discussion

SomaHeir - Mar 11, 2015

2 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.