Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2015 4:54 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

The brother was voiced by Ono Daisuke :O

The h action was uncensored and the animation was really good with the way the ass and breasts jiggled. The vagina and general crotch area was given quite a lot of detailed movement which I found quite impressive.

Too bad the h scenes were very brief lasting mere seconds and the focus was more on story which looked like it was gonna have more episodes since it was inconclusive but never did.

Would of liked a continuation. The girl creating a split personality of herself which loved her and endured her sufferring but betrayed her after she had sex with her Nii-sama was fairly interesting.

Overall I think the brief h content was worth the look.
User-sanFeb 27, 2015 4:50 AM
Nov 26, 2017 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
It took Yushiro an awfully long time to cool his head...
Dec 4, 2022 7:29 PM

Nov 2010
Art & animation is good. Nanako looked so beautiful! Her pussy looks nice too!
Nice OP & ED songs for a hentai.
It's too bad the sex scenes were way too short. I was looking forward to that gang r*pe, but it ended too quickly. Also, no airtight, DP, or an*l? tsk. 6/10
May 22, 2023 9:00 PM

Jun 2011
Interesting way to frame someone with DID and likewise the animation, character designs were above average. Too bad I have to play the game to figure out what's next.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.