Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 20, 2015 12:08 AM

Nov 2014
This is my theory (so, please bear with it)

Kirisaki route- If anyone has a chance of being with raku ALONE. It would be her, as you may or may not know. She is the main heroine according to one shot and judging from the air time. Everything started because of her and that triggered raku's memory in the first place, but if you guys see the popularity poll. Chitoge dropped back to rank 3rd and Onodera is at top and on 2nd (the girl I prefer) Tachibana. So, fans will rage at this too!

Onodera route- If author makes an ending based on polls. It would be Onodera, it's not surprising because I have seen many harem stories where author makes a poll at the near end. To progress this route, it would be onodera because raku doesn't have balls to confess, he thinks onodera might not like him and it would destroy their current relationship too. If onodera somehow overcomes her shyness and confess then raku has no reason to decline her because Kirisaki didn't make that much of a progress, blame her (tsun-tsun) attitude. At the end, kirisaki realize raku actually likes Onodera and she returns to America in the end.

- I actually don't both Kirisaki and Onodera. Kirisaki because of her rude and always tsun-tsun attitude towards raku and Onodera for being too shy and dragging the scene and confusing raku even more.

Tachibana route- The end I like, although I doubt it would happen but I would love to see, but she has a serious disease so it would be an ending similar to lie in April. I like her, unlike other females at least she is true to her feelings and straightforward.

Harem ending- The end I want the most, every girl has it's own huge fanbase. I can't see anyother acceptable ending except this. What I think, every key has a given role provided to them by raku during childhood.

P.S- I know, I am talking this series a lot seriously, but I see fans everywhere raging about their preference of girls
Feb 20, 2015 12:13 AM

Jun 2011
It will never end until it's dry.

On topic, I want the end girl to be Chitoge, she had some development, especially in the romance department with Raku. On the other hand, Onodera..
P.S. Don't care about the rest.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.