Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 22, 2015 6:19 PM

Oct 2014
Pumkin2712 said:
well the manga can end in many ways but i do think that neither mecha or esdeath are going 2 be the final boss its probably going 2 be tatsumi

the last remaining night raids+wave maybe against a berserking tatsumi who killed esdeath while raging

a other option can be that tatsumis love for Mine brings him back and they both make a inori shu moment destroying mecha or esdeath with tatsumis final flash xD

i <3 tatsumi turning in 2 a demon its time 2 kick some ass my friend

the season of wreckage has finaly begon!

Najenda made it clear Esdease wont go down before Onest.

Tyrant Tatsumi is gonna beat Onest with UT, its gonna be similar to the anime in the sense Tatsumi beat the one with the UT.

Tatsumi becomes Tyrant after seeing Najenda die, imo.

Feb 23, 2015 12:38 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MilviBritannia said:

You're doing it again. You're trying to pass off your opinion and interpretation as fact. Whether it will be like that or not we will see.

I was doing it about him fusing with incursio and this chapter has proven me right. Your argument is invalid

Actually him fusing with incursio doesn't mean incursio controls his mind. there is no suggestion of that so far. even if it may happen you are still just making shit up as usual so my argument is fully valid. learn to debate please :)
Feb 23, 2015 12:40 AM

Apr 2008
MilviBritannia said:
Darklight0303 said:

I was doing it about him fusing with incursio and this chapter has proven me right. Your argument is invalid

Actually him fusing with incursio doesn't mean incursio controls his mind. there is no suggestion of that so far. even if it may happen you are still just making shit up as usual so my argument is fully valid. learn to debate please :)

Wishful thinking and nothing else. AGK is not a happy end type story. AT least it wasn't before the Author started losing his backbone. But when I'm proven right I'll be right here, RUBBING it in your face.
Feb 23, 2015 12:40 AM

May 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
GC-Wave said:

What asspull again?

Mine surviving, the author didn't want to kill his waifu.

Tatsumi surviving the poison via monster transformation or w/e nonsense the author wants to use as an explanation.

Why are you reading it still and moaning? Just drop the manga if you hate it so bad :) nobody is forcing you to torture yourself but the constant tears are getting tiresome :(

Animes often have unexplained elements, its a biproduct of them being fictional and set in a fictional universe and all that, ya know?
Feb 23, 2015 12:42 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Wishful thinking and nothing else. AGK is not a happy end type story. AT least it wasn't before the Author started losing his backbone. But when I'm proven right I'll be right here, RUBBING it in your face.

Lol I loved the anime despite its fairly weak ending so I have no problem with people dieing what I find hilarious is your crusade vs the anime you claim to be bullshit, yet cant seem to stop discussing. And you have no idea what the author had in mind so if anyone is applying wishful thinking it is you buddy. As I said i have no problem with any ending that happens, you will cry and rage for years if mine and tatsumi survive, if they do die I'll still be fine since it happened in the anime :*

*EDIT* Oh and Akame and Tatsumi...just doesnt work. get over it already. hell she probably would make a better couple with leona than tatsumi.
Feb 23, 2015 2:53 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LordPerucho said:
Megazord is almost 100% confirmed BUT it isnt the UT.

Yes, Darklight-san, and it also confirms Tyrant pretty much beat a non serious Esdease and Budou ,NOT Tatsumi.

Tatsumi lack of battle experience will get him killed EOS.

I do love it when I am right

So you are saying the Tyrant fought there? Sure boss... grow a fucking mind.

Tatsumi may be turninng into a best, but the he does the action and the fight. He hit Budou and Esdese. That the prove.

So shut your hateful mouth for once for god sake. You hate everything that doesnt wasnt the way you want. And you hate for reaosn too. "I hate because i can" sure you can. but dont post shitty comments.

You sir, were one of the reason i gave up comming to this forum... i still come to see stuff etc. but you are the worst i ever seen in this forum. (and another guys but i wont tell now.)
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Feb 23, 2015 2:56 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I do love it when I am right

Tatsumi may be turninng into a best, but the he does the action and the fight. He hit Budou and Esdese. That the prove.

So shut your hateful mouth for once for god sake. You hate everything that doesnt wasnt the way you want. And you hate for reaosn too. "I hate because i can" sure you can. but dont post shitty comments.

You sir, were one of the reason i gave up comming to this forum... i still come to see stuff etc. but you are the worst i ever seen in this forum. (and another guys but i wont tell now.)

I preach nothing but the truth.
Feb 23, 2015 2:59 AM

May 2014
So now is bitching about no one died?

I remeber when everyone said " STOP KILLING CHARACTERS" and now they are "KILL CHARACTERS" geez this people...

And now they care more about the relationship than the story... Akame x Leone? Who the fuck cares. Akame x Tatsumi? who the fuck cares. I also like couples but i dont get so fucking obsess with that >.>

I hope there is no megazord ;_; Esdeath point out something..... Well I guess the Anime spoiled something xD
Feb 23, 2015 3:03 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Yes... YOUR TRUTH!

Wave is indeed a mothafucka boss. But his incursio inst stronger.

Tatsumi not controlling in 100% his Incursio could HIT both esdease and Budou. Wave cant do that can he? Maybe.

Wave uses 100% of his Incursion, but you forget he is using a next stage of Incursio.

Tatsumi is using the Natural Incursio. The Original.
Feb 23, 2015 3:09 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:

It is difficult to take you seriously when you spout stuff like this.

Your views are that of the most obvious fan boy who hates on anyone who does not partake in their fanboyism.

For example anyone who mentions Mine in a neutral or positive light to you they are an over zealous fan boy.

Meanwhile you spout nonsense about Akame's right to have X amount of screen time, Budou's greatness and Wave's perfection.

Now that I think about it your hatred for Mine makes more sense to me. She not only got the main character (which you seem convinced was Akame's role) but she also wiped the floor with Budou. No wonder your so butt hurt about her.

Also on Wave, despite being one of my favorites by far, he is far from perfect. Had he been put in Tatsumis position when Incursio evolved (i.e. he needed more power to save Kurome) he would have done exactly what Tatsumi did. Praising him for being able to control his power when he never had to surpass his limits and fight a monster like Esdeath to protect someone he loved is hardly a fit comparison.

Seriously make your arguments in a more though out fashion. What you're posting screams either the highest levels of fanboyism or just plain trolling, especially for someone who claims that the whole manga has become complete bs.
MilviBritanniaFeb 23, 2015 3:18 AM
Feb 23, 2015 3:12 AM

May 2014
MilviBritannia said:
Darklight0303 said:

Your views are that of the most obvious fan boy who hates on anyone who does not partake in their fanboyism.

For example anyone who mentions Mine in a neutral or positive light to you they are an over zealous fan boy.

Meanwhile you spout nonsense about Akame's right to have X amount of screen time, Budou's greatness and Wave's perfection.

Now that I think about it your hatred for Mine makes more sense to me. She not only got the main character (which you seem convinced was Akame's role) but she also wiped the floor with Budou. No wonder your so butt hurt about her.

Also on Wave, despite being one of my favorites but far, he is far from perfect. Had he been put in Tatsumis position when Incursio evolved (i.e. he needed more power to save Kurome) he would have done exactly what Tatsumi did. Praising him for being able to control his power when he never had to surpass his limits and fight a monster like Esdeath to protect someone he loved is hardly a fit comparison.

Seriously make your arguments in a more though out fashion. What you're posting screams either the highest levels of fanboyism or just plain trolling, especially for someone who claims that the whole manga has become complete bs.

You can tell that to him millions of times but he wont listen. His Egocentric and Narcisit mind dont let him understand us.
Feb 23, 2015 3:14 AM

May 2014
kakoa1234 said:
MilviBritannia said:

Also on Wave, despite being one of my favorites but far, he is far from perfect. Had he been put in Tatsumis position when Incursio evolved (i.e. he needed more power to save Kurome) he would have done exactly what Tatsumi did. Praising him for being able to control his power when he never had to surpass his limits and fight a monster like Esdeath to protect someone he loved is hardly a fit comparison.

You can tell that to him millions of times but he wont listen. His Egocentric and Narcisit mind dont let him understand us.

To be honest I did take him seriously at first because I appreciate people can have different opinions. However, none of his are reasoned well enough which makes it seem like hes plain trolling. Also he seems super emo. Anyways let us not derail the thread from the manga to a psycho analysis of darklight xD
Feb 23, 2015 3:19 AM

May 2014
MilviBritannia said:
kakoa1234 said:

To be honest I did take him seriously at first because I appreciate people can have different opinions. However, none of his are reasoned well enough which makes it seem like hes plain trolling. Also he seems super emo. Anyways let us not derail the thread from the manga to a psycho analysis of darklight xD

You have to see him in other Mangas xD Its the same thing. (Fairy Tail for exemple)

But you are right. I get people may not like something, its ok, but they bash everything when something doesnt go the way the want... they dont even see a positive term on those stuff.. When clreary gives us.

I also dont like stuff that happen. Like Budou "death". But it happens. That might be for the development or other imporant thign to the story.

PS: Just one side Note. DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT argue with Darklight about characters, Trsut me.
Feb 23, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

I don't know about that, Tatsumi's Teigu is better than Wave's hands down.

Pff yeah sure. And look how long it took and what it took to actually make it get to the point.

It's still better BA looks wise and that's all that matters :P

Joking aside Tatsumi is about equal to Wave is Badassery, Wave rekt 3 NR members and falcon punched PM Son while Tatsumi rekt Budo and an almost serious Esdeath.

I don't even know what I feel about this manga anymore, I used to be hyped for it but now..... I'm just meh about it just readin to see how it ends and the tiny shred of hope for a Tatsumi vs Wave fight left in me.
Feb 23, 2015 4:41 AM

Dec 2013
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Pff yeah sure. And look how long it took and what it took to actually make it get to the point.

Joking aside Tatsumi is about equal to Wave is Badassery, Wave rekt 3 NR members and falcon punched PM Son while Tatsumi rekt Budo and an almost serious Esdeath.

I don't even know what I feel about this manga anymore, I used to be hyped for it but now..... I'm just meh about it just readin to see how it ends and the tiny shred of hope for a Tatsumi vs Wave fight left in me.

Tatsumi wouldn't of been able to beat Budo by himself and yes we need a Tatsumi vs Wave badly.
Feb 23, 2015 4:54 AM

May 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Tatsumi wouldn't of been able to beat Budo by himself and yes we need a Tatsumi vs Wave badly.

In the current Incursio form i don't think Wave could fight Tatsumi if he got serious. Incursio right now seems both faster and stronger than Grand Chariot, in my opinion.
Feb 23, 2015 5:07 AM

Oct 2014
Tatsumi had to sacrifice his humanity to get that powerup, stories like HxH, Kill la Kill had the MC do stuff like this as well.

Tyrant in his original form is likely worth around 5 Esdeases, its gonna be impossible to take down Tyrant Tatsumi with only Esdease, Wave, Akame (the rest would probably be dead already).

Feb 23, 2015 5:08 AM

Dec 2013
MilviBritannia said:
G_Spark233 said:

In the current Incursio form i don't think Wave could fight Tatsumi if he got serious. Incursio right now seems both faster and stronger than Grand Chariot, in my opinion.
I agree to that but perhaps Wave will be able to get some kind of power up so he could fight evenly with him.
Feb 23, 2015 5:10 AM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
Tatsumi had to sacrifice his humanity to get that powerup, stories like HxH, Kill la Kill had the MC do stuff like this as well.

Tyrant in his original form is likely worth around 5 Esdeases, its gonna be impossible to take down Tyrant Tatsumi with only Esdease, Wave, Akame (the rest would probably be dead already).
They should be able to take it down somehow since people were able to take it down once before.
Feb 23, 2015 5:28 AM

Oct 2014
The one that took down Tyrant was the first Emperor iirc.

Tyrant is gonna be hard to deal with because he is gonna spam dem beams from the mouth attacks, and destroy a good chunk of the Capital...

Feb 23, 2015 5:30 AM

Dec 2013
What will take down the tyrant will probably be the UT then.

Lol death beams. Getting flashbacks from the anime XD
Feb 23, 2015 5:33 AM

May 2014
G_Spark233 said:

Mine will be able to take down Tyrant but appealing to Tatsumi xD

(brace yourselves here comes a darklight rage fest)
Feb 23, 2015 5:52 AM

Dec 2013
MilviBritannia said:
G_Spark233 said:

Mine will be able to take down Tyrant but appealing to Tatsumi xD

(brace yourselves here comes a darklight rage fest)
Using the power of love lol

I doubt a talk no jutsu would fix the problem
Feb 23, 2015 6:53 AM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:

UT will be used as hype tool for a full powered Tyrant like in the anime when Tatsumi beat the Kid Emperor.

Tyrant might end up as another Kuroma and befriends Tatsumi? But that would be kinda OP, and lacks logic.

Feb 23, 2015 8:29 AM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:
G_Spark233 said:

UT will be used as hype tool for a full powered Tyrant like in the anime when Tatsumi beat the Kid Emperor.

Tyrant might end up as another Kuroma and befriends Tatsumi? But that would be kinda OP, and lacks logic.

To be fair the Tyrant did seem to genuinely listen to Tatsumi's request. The question is, despite its flesh being alive, how alive is it and just how conscious is it. Obviously it is conscious enough to grant Tatsumi more power but is it doing so in order to consume him or because it wishes to protect him.
Feb 23, 2015 9:03 AM

Oct 2014
Both.

What if that barbwire wrapped on Incursios sword is from crosstail? Dorothea mentitoned she did some modifications to teigus.

Get ready for Bug Lubbock, and it would be very fucked up seeing Najenda being the one that kills him.

Feb 23, 2015 9:06 AM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

What do you mean by him self? like a 1v1? pretty sure he could, Leone was pretty useless Akame was fightin Esdeath and when she switched to Budo he just rekted her aswell then you have Mine who's ever shot got eatn like candy
Feb 23, 2015 9:46 AM

Jan 2008
LordPerucho said:
Get ready for Bug Lubbock

Oh, C'mon, I've read many decent scenarios/ideas from you, but this monster/bug/whatever Lubbock wouldn't make any sense at this point. 1) We already have a Kosmina (or whatever that bitch's name is) spider, 2) a Lubbock monster's appearance would be painfully forced with zero impact in point of the plot, 3) his role as a character has been closed.

(On a side note: These quote pyramids are extremely frustrating. Use the quoting properly, guys.)
JunchiFeb 23, 2015 9:49 AM
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Feb 23, 2015 12:04 PM

Oct 2014
Remember we saw more Danger Beasts used for experiments in Chapter 52, Cosminamon is one of her ultimate creations.

The point would be Dorothea being more twisted than Esdease.

Feb 23, 2015 12:30 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
LordPerucho said:
Akame x Leone is better than Akame x Tatsumi imo.

That's.... Not even a real pairing. Just because they hugged? Let's get real here, they're now the oldest members left in Night Raid that isn't the Captain. They have a deep bond with each other as friends and teammates. Anyone saying otherwise is completely preposterous.
Feb 23, 2015 2:04 PM

Dec 2013
Knight-Artorias said:
G_Spark233 said:

What do you mean by him self? like a 1v1? pretty sure he could, Leone was pretty useless Akame was fightin Esdeath and when she switched to Budo he just rekted her aswell then you have Mine who's ever shot got eatn like candy
The reason he was able to falcon punch Budo was because Mine distracted Budo.
Feb 23, 2015 2:46 PM

Oct 2014
But Akame x Leone make a cute people.

The fact Tyrant was the reason Budou got defeated doesnt make Budou look bad, people were complaining at Budou for being as "shit" as his anime counterpart.

Feb 23, 2015 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
The fact Tyrant was the reason Budou got defeated doesnt make Budou look bad, people were complaining at Budou for being as "shit" as his anime counterpart.
Agreed. By no stretch of the imagination is Budo as shit as his anime counter part.
Feb 23, 2015 4:28 PM

Oct 2014
Anime Budou was completely nerfed, he pretty much lost a 1 vs 1 matchup vs Mine while being at full health. What a joke he was.

In The Manga Mine has to kill herself in order to beat an almost dead Budou who was worn-out by Tyrant.

It shows u Budou was a very strong opponent, and why there were people comparing him at being Esdease level.

Feb 23, 2015 9:54 PM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
Anime Budou was completely nerfed, he pretty much lost a 1 vs 1 matchup vs Mine while being at full health. What a joke he was.

In The Manga Mine has to kill herself in order to beat an almost dead Budou who was worn-out by Tyrant.

It shows u Budou was a very strong opponent, and why there were people comparing him at being Esdease level.

isn't he the number 1 strongest character in the akame ga kill universe? if I'm correct than there is no way he is dead since we never got to see his body like you mentioned in your previous post.
Feb 24, 2015 12:50 AM

May 2014
Zer01 said:
isn't he the number 1 strongest character in the akame ga kill universe? if I'm correct than there is no way he is dead since we never got to see his body like you mentioned in your previous post.

I don't think he is dead tbh. Given that he is compared to Esdeath in terms of power and in that last fight she was clearly superior to him. Frankly if that is all he can do, then Esdeath would pound him into the ground and any comparison was a major fail.
Feb 24, 2015 12:55 AM

Dec 2013
MilviBritannia said:
Zer01 said:

I don't think he is dead tbh. Given that he is compared to Esdeath in terms of power and in that last fight she was clearly superior to him. Frankly if that is all he can do, then Esdeath would pound him into the ground and any comparison was a major fail.
How was she shown to be clearly superior than hime. Not counting her trump card?
Feb 24, 2015 2:08 AM

May 2014
G_Spark233 said:
MilviBritannia said:

How was she shown to be clearly superior than hime. Not counting her trump card?

Well looking over her fight with Mine, Akame and Tatsumi it seems more like shes semi serious and more savoring the fight than anything. Budou seems to be actually trying whilst to me it looks like shes not really giving it her all. Couple that with the fact that she still has feelings for Tatsumi which by her own admission distracts her somewhat. The only one to land a hit on her is Tatsumi with Tyrant Incursio. Budou on the other hand gets repeatedly hit by Tatsumi and Mine. That's my take on it anyhow.

*EDIT* Also he seems to tire super fast as does his Teigu comparatively to Esdeath who doesn't even seem to break a sweat.
MilviBritanniaFeb 24, 2015 2:14 AM
Feb 24, 2015 2:22 AM

Dec 2013
MilviBritannia said:
G_Spark233 said:

Well looking over her fight with Mine, Akame and Tatsumi it seems more like shes semi serious and more savoring the fight than anything. Budou seems to be actually trying whilst to me it looks like shes not really giving it her all. Couple that with the fact that she still has feelings for Tatsumi which by her own admission distracts her somewhat. The only one to land a hit on her is Tatsumi with Tyrant Incursio. Budou on the other hand gets repeatedly hit by Tatsumi and Mine. That's my take on it anyhow.

*EDIT* Also he seems to tire super fast as does his Teigu comparatively to Esdeath who doesn't even seem to break a sweat.
I agree that Esdeath's teigu is stronger than Budo's as it wears him down faster.

Esdeath never fought Mine, Akame and Tatsumi at the same time. However Budo fought Tatsumi, Akame, Leone and Mine at the same time.
Feb 24, 2015 2:37 AM

May 2014
G_Spark233 said:
]I agree that Esdeath's teigu is stronger than Budo's as it wears him down faster.

Esdeath never fought Mine, Akame and Tatsumi at the same time. However Budo fought Tatsumi, Akame, Leone and Mine at the same time.

Not really true. Esdeath does fight Mine and Tatsumi at the same time and then Akame gets involved to protect Mine and both her and Mine get saved by Leone from Esdeaths ice shards. So she did face of with all of them. Budou doesnt get attacked by more than 2 at a time if memory serves correctly and gets hurt quite a few times unlike Esdeath.
Feb 24, 2015 2:59 AM

Dec 2013
MilviBritannia said:
G_Spark233 said:
]I agree that Esdeath's teigu is stronger than Budo's as it wears him down faster.

Not really true. Esdeath does fight Mine and Tatsumi at the same time and then Akame gets involved to protect Mine and both her and Mine get saved by Leone from Esdeaths ice shards. So she did face of with all of them. Budou doesnt get attacked by more than 2 at a time if memory serves correctly and gets hurt quite a few times unlike Esdeath.
Oh yea. I forgot about that.
Right at the end literally everyone is attacking him.
Feb 24, 2015 3:29 AM

May 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Oh yea. I forgot about that.
Right at the end literally everyone is attacking him.

True there is one slide where they do all seem to be focusing on him however, he looks pretty beat up and far more worn out than Esdeath. I still maintain that he seemed to have a far harder time dealing with them than Esdeath and hence to me seems weaker. It's fine if you disagree was just saying how it appears to me :)
Feb 24, 2015 7:53 AM

Oct 2014
MilviBritannia said:

He was getting worn out fast because of his recent lack of fighting experience.

Wanna guess who else got worn out quickly after fighting? Liver and Bulat, the same Bulat that was 2nd in physical strength compared to Esdease.

Tatsumi turning into a beast was foreshadowed 0_0

The one that will become like Gensei is the disciple of his disciple.

Tatsumi without noticing has stopped being human and is now slowly turning into a monster.

Feb 24, 2015 9:15 AM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:
He was getting worn out fast because of his recent lack of fighting experience.

Wanna guess who else got worn out quickly after fighting? Liver and Bulat, the same Bulat that was 2nd in physical strength compared to Esdease.

Tatsumi turning into a beast was foreshadowed 0_0

The one that will become like Gensei is the disciple of his disciple.

Tatsumi without noticing has stopped being human and is now slowly turning into a monster.

Ok but him not having recent fighting experience doesn't change my point that Esdeath seems stronger. Bulat at the point of fighting Liver had already been put under the influence of the flute (hence why he had to pierce his own leg), had fought under unfavorable circumstances (surrounded by water) and still came out on top, dieing only because of the poison.

Well, Tatsumi didn't really kill that many people, for this to be a reference to him imo. At least I can't recall him killing that many since he got Incursio. Who knows, maybe it is a reference to him but it seems to me that the merger of him and Tyrant is more a bi product of him asking for "as much power" as incursio can give him.
Feb 24, 2015 9:52 AM

Feb 2015
For the interested ones, I've found the translations for this chapter, here you go: http://pastebin.com/XdWpZWyq
A fun scenario, but unlikely to happen: Mine being attacked by that spider/human/wtf is that thing, Esdeath saving her, Tatsumi watching all this only to see Esdeath killing Mine, that'd be so nice in my opinion <3
A diamond will always end up being concealed into the shadows~
Feb 24, 2015 2:43 PM

May 2014
aLky39 said:
For the interested ones, I've found the translations for this chapter, here you go: http://pastebin.com/XdWpZWyq
A fun scenario, but unlikely to happen: Mine being attacked by that spider/human/wtf is that thing, Esdeath saving her, Tatsumi watching all this only to see Esdeath killing Mine, that'd be so nice in my opinion <3

Why does everyone think they know where Mine will be? I mean they've been bringing weapons, equipment and huge flying monsters for countless episodes and that they dont notice but they will notice a little carriage :P

That being said I hope Mine doesnt get killed T_T
Feb 24, 2015 3:34 PM

Oct 2014
MilviBritannia said:

Ok but him not having recent fighting experience doesn't change my point that Esdeath seems stronger. Bulat at the point of fighting Liver had already been put under the influence of the flute (hence why he had to pierce his own leg), had fought under unfavorable circumstances (surrounded by water) and still came out on top, dieing only because of the poison.

Well, Tatsumi didn't really kill that many people, for this to be a reference to him imo. At least I can't recall him killing that many since he got Incursio. Who knows, maybe it is a reference to him but it seems to me that the merger of him and Tyrant is more a bi product of him asking for "as much power" as incursio can give him.

Didnt he beat Liver because he overused his teigu?

I mentioned Lubbock might return as a bug, and it would case zero impact to the plot, what if we see monster Lubbock faces Tatsumi, how would Tatsumi react? And especially if he gets to kill him?

About Mine:

I
Look at the people that is protecting her, they have no weapons at all.

Feb 24, 2015 3:38 PM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:
Didnt he beat Liver because he overused his teigu?

I mentioned Lubbock might return as a bug, and it would case zero impact to the plot, what if we see monster Lubbock faces Tatsumi, how would Tatsumi react? And especially if he gets to kill him?

About Mine:

I
Look at the people that is protecting her, they have no weapons at all.

I was under the impression that it was because they were both exhausted and couldn't use their teigu anymore. I was referring more to his eventual death which was not from exhaustion but rather from the poison and that was a pretty cheap trick and the fact that he was already kinda worn out given what happened prior. Regardless, re Mine, all I'm saying is that with the amount of stuff Night Raid and the revolutionary army have smuggled near the capital (much more flashy stuff than a carriage) it seems unlikely they would get stopped or attacked for no obvious reason. At any rate we will see soon I guess, I hope that is not the case cause I <3 Mine.
Feb 24, 2015 7:31 PM

Oct 2014
Am I the only one who things that Tatsumi totally going to surpass everyone's expectations and master Incursario completely?

I also think that Wave will fuse his Teigu with Run's and become capable of rivaling Tatsumi.
Feb 25, 2015 12:29 AM

May 2014
Exayda said:
Am I the only one who things that Tatsumi totally going to surpass everyone's expectations and master Incursario completely?

I also think that Wave will fuse his Teigu with Run's and become capable of rivaling Tatsumi.

I would hope he does master Incursio. That way he would live up to the promise made with Bulat and surpass him finally. Perhaps not in shear strength but generally as a warrior/assassin.

not sure if Tengus can fuse together. Still wave may get some powerful in the future. I certainly hope so since Wave is awesome.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.