Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 30, 2021 3:34 AM

Jun 2020
Miyaji the hardworker that is acknowledged by Midorima. When he defended Miyaji from being called a burden & passed to him to score that point, now that’s some teamplay right there. I have nothing but respect for earnest, passionate, hardworkers like Miyaji.

Akashi’s EMPEROR EYE. Lower your head boys.

That ending was full of hype. KnB sure knows how to execute their endings every episode. Stoked for not only Midorima & Takao but that 5th member.......( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I feel like I’m getting spoiled by thread lol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Nov 14, 2022 5:28 AM

May 2020
I, Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you! Kneel do... wait wrong anime.

Though in all seriousness Akashi's emperor eye is hella broken, but I kinda expected given the kind of build up they gave to his character for the past two seasons. He doesn't even need zone lol. Also that's what I like about this series, these crazy as heck abilities. Give me more superpowers.
Jan 3, 2023 7:58 PM

Apr 2022
akashi is HIM, a literal menace. saw the meme of a guy pushing down another guy several times but now i finally watched it and realize its akashi pushing kagami lmao.
Jun 13, 2023 5:07 AM

Sep 2018
I thought Akashi's whole thing would be to do with controlling the match, it seems it's a very exaggerated "anime power" of anticipation, which I really like.
Sep 19, 2023 10:01 AM
Aug 2013
Reply to katsuragi33
ibearclaw said:
katsuragi33 said:
what does akashi's emperor eye do guys :?

is it like takao's? ;o
It boils down to essentially seeing the future, but the manga explanation, in my opinion, makes it much more enjoyable (they hint at this explanation in the animation, but never say it). They might eventually so I'll just tag it

To those calling bullshit, if you want a realistic representation of basketball go elsewhere or just watch a real game. KnB takes every fundamental skill that exists in basketball and magnifies it, if that's not something you can enjoy then why bother watching this far?

you tell em bruhhh

and ohhh okay thanks :D
@katsuragi33 EXACTLY WHAT I WISH TO SAY TO ALL CALLING ON BULLSHIT ON KARODO NO BASKET. Just watch a real match or another basketball anime if you're gonna complain about realistic. For me, this is too enjoyable.
Feb 24, 7:36 AM

Jun 2023
Akashi's aura, and the backsound, gahhh i got the feeling!!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

155 by Kenel »»
Apr 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2015

284 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

226 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

91 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

136 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.