Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Sep 13, 2022 7:08 PM

Jun 2021

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Mar 16, 2023 10:39 AM
Mar 2023
MY BOY TOMOYA IS RIZZING EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE WOMEN OH MY GOD
Sep 11, 2023 7:22 PM

Dec 2014
oh so sad for Kyou. Its like the entire time she was trying to be strong for her sister, but in the end, it was Ryou the one who accepted defeat first and consolated her sister who was having trouble letting go of Tomoya. she crying at the end was heartbreaking ToT
Dont worry Kyou! if he doesnt want you, i want you! come to me! I love you and...
I think i went too far... ¬¬
Love... hurts... so...
Oct 17, 2023 5:33 AM

Dec 2010
I thought that it's yet another filler episode (and it may have been one actually) but I liked it. It's also about time to resolve the loose threads of the alternative romance routes. I like that Tomoyo didn't allow her feelings to affect her performance though, she was always my favourite route because of how stable of a person she is and how she pushes Okazaki to be better.

I'm in love with the insert song from the Tennis match too.
MeritasOct 17, 2023 5:37 AM
Apr 4, 7:58 AM

Apr 2023
PAIN

I've never felt so happy and then so quickly sad in a singular scene before. What a great scene where the highlighted how much Kyou loved him all along, and her being faced with the reality that Tomoya not only isn't interested in her, but not even her sister as well. Kyou puts in all the work to at least try to get Ryou and Tomoya together, which she's already tried to put aside her own feelings for, and in this moment it sinks in that none of it paid off. Ryou's tears are also double-sided in that she's realizing Tomoya loves Nagisa, and in a sense of solidarity with Kyou as well. She both emphasizes and sympathizes with Kyou's sadness, and I think it's a really wonderful moment that I can't recall in the VN.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nodoka-koi - Nov 29, 2007

443 by Creepyy »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Clannad Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

nodoka-koi - Nov 22, 2007

193 by Creepyy »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Clannad Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - Oct 5, 2007

273 by D-A-W »»
Apr 19, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cyruz - Oct 12, 2007

192 by Creepyy »»
Apr 19, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Awesmoe - Mar 28, 2008

349 by EM1LL3US »»
Apr 10, 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.