Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2015 5:42 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's great to read another one of Hitoma Iruma's work. It's even better that we get some yuri themes, not a prevalent genre unfortunately in light novel series. I'll definitely enjoy seeing how Adachi and Shimamura's relationship will progress from friends to perhaps something even more than that.
Jun 23, 2016 3:46 AM

May 2013
wonder why there's another astronout kid wannabe in this light novel. don't expecting someone who created Denpa Otoko blah2.

Guess that why I feel something nostalgic from adachi and shimamura interaction.
megmicaJun 23, 2016 5:42 AM
Jan 9, 2019 4:31 PM
Jan 2017
pretty good! i like how both the characters are the delinquent type. would be nice to have more of this translated as i'd like to see how their relationship blossoms! also, i need more yuri light novels in my life ;-;
Jul 30, 2019 3:51 PM

Mar 2017
I can't get enough of Hitoma Iruma's writing style.

It was entertaining. Really liked the character interactions.
I liked Adachi's side of the story more.
Sep 14, 2019 11:31 PM

Sep 2013
Minar-kyun said:
I can't get enough of Hitoma Iruma's writing style.

It was entertaining. Really liked the character interactions.
I liked Adachi's side of the story more.

For me, I enjoyed Shimamura's side more. Love the way she's so casual and not care about everything. But i wouldn't say I didn't like Adachi's spaghetti moments, they were so funny and sweet.
Jul 23, 2020 4:24 AM

Aug 2017
tbh that uhhhh chuuni (?) astronaut girl seemed really out of place and kind of killed my mood. other than that a very soft pleasant story.

also that song they mentioned (Robinson by Spitz) unexpectedly fits this almost too well, like the story was based on it. I may be disappointed if they don't end up using it for the anime's ED.
BloodglasJul 23, 2020 4:28 AM
Dec 28, 2020 8:04 PM

Feb 2015
Very comfy read. I like the gradual slow read like this... I might span this over like a month or even more than that to get the absolute feel for it.. I guess?

Shimamura and Adachi's relationship is crucially displayed in this volume I think. Both of them are clearly unused to the openness of others such as what friend would do; it just so happen that Adachi at this point in time fell in love to Shimamura but despite that, she'd like this relationship to not be destroyed. Her grueling and muddy feeling throughout this vol is very pleasant to read nonetheless how tilting it was.

I dunno how to put this, Shimamura had this feeling of dense but at the same time, she knew that Adachi might have felt something towards her not like a friend out... But ok... I guess I'll just attribute this to this so called "well she didnt say this so I'll leave it in the back of my mind" kind of thing. Her action throughout the vol was quite slow in a way that for me it doesnt impact me as much but I think it had a bigger impact that I should have thought it would. I think she might have come out in the phase of her trying to slowly ran away from interactions and whatnot that was she felt like a bother and the crucial part of this is I think Adachi.

now onto this mysterious alien-san.... I dont know how much we can attribute this to a so-called "destiny" for her to meet Shimamura but well her quirkiness definetely did come out

Adachi's family circumstance is ummm how do I put this... questionable... Oh well I'll leave it as it is for now until it's re-visited in a fairly detailed manner; if not then I dont really mind it not being touched upon.
Feb 26, 2021 10:19 PM
Sep 2020
Really liked this Light novel so far. I watched the anime as it came out and decided to read the light novel. I also really liked this author's writing style.
Jul 7, 2023 1:33 AM
Jul 2023
i have no comment, masterpiece

More topics from this board

» Confirmed to End of Volume 12 + volume 11 release

ItzElite - Dec 9, 2022

4 by Tjerbor »»
Jan 23, 9:21 AM

» What's Going on in the Light Novel ?

Kaede_Yagami - Jun 11, 2023

9 by sjmmoc »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:03 AM

» Volume 11 Chapter 1 discussiob

ItzElite - Dec 10, 2022

0 by ItzElite »»
Dec 10, 2022 4:48 AM

» Volume 10 Chapter 7-9 Discussion

ItzElite - May 11, 2022

1 by Minihornet »»
Sep 16, 2022 5:11 PM

» Volume 10 Chapter 5 & 6 Discussion

ItzElite - Mar 14, 2022

1 by Mrbing90 »»
Apr 9, 2022 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.