Why is Saber still alive and kicking?

You serious about this?
Dec 18, 2019 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
ssjokg said:
Nick-Knight said:
Why is Saber still alive and kicking?

You serious about this?

No. Not. Nein. No, that's spanish for 'No'.
Feb 21, 2020 11:31 AM

Sep 2019
I really don't get the ending:/
1) so did shirou became what Archer thought and had the same Fate as him?

2) What is the meaning of the last scene where Archer shown in and then vanished?

3)and what I'd the part where shirou waking in a desert?
Feb 21, 2020 11:53 AM

Aug 2009
Avichii said:

2) What is the meaning of the last scene where Archer shown in and then vanished?

1. No.He still has his natural skin and hair color and he is smiling, the opposite of what we see in Archer's flashback.

2.Imagery for his monologue.

3.Isnt this what you were asking at 1?
Feb 21, 2020 11:58 AM

Sep 2019
ssjokg said:
Avichii said:

1. No.He still has his natural skin and hair color and he is smiling, the opposite of what we see in Archer's flashback.

2.Imagery for his monologue.

3.Isnt this what you were asking at 1?
ohh got it. Thanks for the explanation.
Mar 25, 2020 12:03 AM

Nov 2015
never really got how Shirou broke free of the holy grail's mud in Fate route... I get the 2nd time he used Avalon but the first time was purely willpower?

and how Saber could spam Excalibur at the end. I think she used it a total of 3 times already in just one fight alone.
Mar 25, 2020 12:43 AM

Jul 2013
BebeCharlotte said:
I think she used it a total of 3 times already in just one fight alone.

Four times actually if I remember things correctly but the last Excalibur was powered by a command spell.
Mar 25, 2020 5:37 AM

Oct 2014
Mar 25, 2020 5:23 PM

Nov 2015
Dull_Lull said:
BebeCharlotte said:
I think she used it a total of 3 times already in just one fight alone.

Four times actually if I remember things correctly but the last Excalibur was powered by a command spell.

I don't remember this.

Shayon said:

ok

i'm just confused cause before the final fight, they all act like Saber's gonna disappear after using just one Excalibur then she spams it like normal with Gilgamesh.
Mar 25, 2020 5:28 PM

Jul 2013
BebeCharlotte said:
Dull_Lull said:

I don't remember this.

Shayon said:

ok

i'm just confused cause before the final fight, they all act like Saber's gonna disappear after using just one Excalibur then she spams it like normal with Gilgamesh.

The last Excalibur was used to destroy the holy grail/void or whatever that was I forgot and Shirou used his last remaining command spell to provide the mana needed for it.
Mar 26, 2020 3:35 AM

Oct 2014
BebeCharlotte said:
Shayon said:

ok

I don't remember them doing that.
They're worried that Saber will disappear before all the mana transfer stuff happens, way earlier in the story.

I forgot to mention, for her final attack against Gil, Saber took off her armor so that she can use the extra mana for Excalibur.
And for the attack that destroyed the grail, Dull_Lull already covered that.
Mar 26, 2020 5:24 PM

Nov 2015
Dull_Lull said:
BebeCharlotte said:

I don't remember this.

ok

The last Excalibur was used to destroy the holy grail/void or whatever that was I forgot and Shirou used his last remaining command spell to provide the mana needed for it.

Ok

Shayon said:
BebeCharlotte said:

ok

They're worried that Saber will disappear before all the mana transfer stuff happens, way earlier in the story.

I forgot to mention, for her final attack against Gil, Saber took off her armor so that she can use the extra mana for Excalibur.

No I'm talking about all the events before Ryuudou Temple where they are always worried for Saber running out of mana to maintain herself in the world then she proceeds to use Excalibur multiple times in one place in the final fight.
Mar 26, 2020 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
BebeCharlotte said:
Dull_Lull said:

Ok

Shayon said:

No I'm talking about all the events before Ryuudou Temple where they are always worried for Saber running out of mana to maintain herself in the world then she proceeds to use Excalibur multiple times in one place in the final fight.

It's been a while so I may have forgotten some details but before the fight with Berserker, they still haven't realized that Shirou has been using his circuits the wrong way so Rin had to teach him after and made him swallow that jewel to forcefully open his magic circuits. Before that, they just assumed that Shirou is a shitty magus that's why he couldn't provide mana for Saber.
Mar 28, 2020 12:23 AM

Jul 2013
Kingg_Crimsonn said:
I watched FSN and just finished watching UBW and about to watch the HF movies and then read the VN. So I have a few questions.

1. So the ending of ubw implied that Shirou didn't end up like Archer, right?

2. What happens to Rin afterwards? Does she and Shirou get their happy end?

3. And finally, where should I download the VN from? Can someone help me and let me know the process? Thanks.

1. Yes he doesn't. Shirou has Rin to guide him unlike Archer who couldn't form a bond with anyone and ended up as a Counter Guardian.

2. Yes they end up with each other and study magic together.

3. I'll PM you.
Apr 2, 2020 11:04 PM

Nov 2015
Dull_Lull said:
BebeCharlotte said:

Ok

It's been a while so I may have forgotten some details but before the fight with Berserker, they still haven't realized that Shirou has been using his circuits the wrong way so Rin had to teach him after and made him swallow that jewel to forcefully open his magic circuits. Before that, they just assumed that Shirou is a shitty magus that's why he couldn't provide mana for Saber.

Ah okay then that makes sense...
Pages (73) « First ... « 71 72 [73]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.