Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2015 9:54 AM
Jan 2015
Especially in the latest ep. with the fake/real princess storylines, I feel it's very similar to Gundam seed's concepts in terms of the heroine princess working with 2 opposing faction "heroes" to bring peace to the factions.

which is why i feel it's too early for people to hate on Slaine cuz most likely the writers are going to make him a good guy in the end along with Inaho.
Jan 21, 2015 10:01 AM
Sep 2014
hypershatter said:
Especially in the latest ep. with the fake/real princess storylines, I feel it's very similar to Gundam seed's concepts in terms of the heroine princess working with 2 opposing faction "heroes" to bring peace to the factions.

which is why i feel it's too early for people to hate on Slaine cuz most likely the writers are going to make him a good guy in the end along with Inaho.

Yeah but the anime has three main characters
Jan 21, 2015 10:17 AM

Jan 2015
I don't remember Athrun shotting Kira in the head for no reason.
Jan 21, 2015 10:29 AM

Jan 2015
Kira and Athrun a difference were friends of childhood, and knew each other before battle.
And Athrun is an honor man, not shot wounds and fallen people on the ground
you are mistaken, there is a master player in the series, and 2 main characters.
Review the Aoki interview, He always said that the configuration was Inaho the main protagonist of the series, Slaine second in importance deuteragonist, and Asseylum third in importance.
The setting is equal to Gundam.
Kira - Inaho
Athrun - Slaine
Lacus - Asseylum
Errado?
Jan 21, 2015 11:09 AM
Oct 2010
Well considering gundam seed is just awful I can see the similarities.
Jan 21, 2015 11:52 AM
Jan 2015
skudoops said:
Well considering gundam seed is just awful I can see the similarities.

awful? You can say Destiny was pretty awful as a sequel and certain elements of it got boring and a bit repetitive over 50 episodes. But that along with animes such as Inuyasha were my childhood and I dont consider them awful one bit. furthermore, compared to Aldnoah where the character development are wonky and aside from the "cool" element the audience has very little knowledge of why and how the protagonists chose their actions, for example makes no sense that Inaho becomes that godlike ever since his first encounter with little to no combat experience, i think Seed is way above that.
Jan 21, 2015 11:58 AM
Jan 2015
ZetaNewtype said:
I don't remember Athrun shotting Kira in the head for no reason.

they are different animes and wouldnt be completely similar, i am just citing character/plot element resemblances.

Also, what Slaine did was not no reason, it's just the writers either were not very good in portraying the reason or character emotions or they chose not to for future plot twist possibilities. For example, why did Inaho shot down Slaine on the island after helping each other out? Remember Inaho said that "so what we exploited the princess?" It could very well be from Slaine's perspective Inaho was still not to be trusted since he saw very little of the interactions between Inaho and the princess until the last part.
Jan 21, 2015 12:10 PM

Jan 2015
Inaho shot down Slaine because Slaine shots first on the island lol.
Slaine had absolutely no reason to shot Inaho, at best you could say he did it so Saazbaum would trust him and accept to go with him and save the princess.

As for Seed yea it's pretty average.

Also Kira is a very bad main character, he's nowhere near the awesomeness of Kamille for example.
Jan 21, 2015 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
ZetaNewtype said:
Inaho shot down Slaine because Slaine shots first on the island lol.
Slaine had absolutely no reason to shot Inaho, at best you could say he did it so Saazbaum would trust him and accept to go with him and save the princess.

As for Seed yea it's pretty average.

Also Kira is a very bad main character, he's nowhere near the awesomeness of Kamille for example.

Inaho did explicitly declare to him he is his enemy and implied he used/is using the princess so there's that...

I don't see this being similar to seed like the princess has done next nothing barely as had any self inputted political influence Inaho doesn't even take the time to understand why people fight and Slaine in a way of whores himself out to people cause he didn't have a place to be.
Jan 21, 2015 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
strange that no logic in that.
now Saazbaum and Slaine, are using the princess.
Saazbaum explicitly stated that he wanted to kill the princess yet he did nothing.
Now Lemrina explicitly states that want to take all of Asseylum.Lemrina explicitly said there Slaine, who wants to take all of Asseylum.Slaine is not vazendo nothing if Lemrina do something against Asseylum will not be for lack of notice and again everything is repeated.
Slaine says one thing and does another.
Talks about the Terrans use the princess, and now he Saazbaum are using.
Slaine first pointed the gun to Inaho in both episodes.
He saw the bombing did on earth after the time of the Trillian, not caring about his soldiers, the clear notion of internal conflicts. Between the factions. Slaine told Inaho who knew the princess was alive, the other Martian they were fighting not say anything.
seujair31Jan 21, 2015 1:51 PM
Jan 21, 2015 3:31 PM
Sep 2014
@ hypershatter

Watch Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo OP. The gundam seed vibe is strong.
Jan 21, 2015 4:52 PM

Apr 2010
Gundam SEED was better, but not as good as Destiny.
Jan 21, 2015 4:59 PM

Aug 2014
Please, Jesus Inaho got nothing on Jesus Yamato.
Jan 21, 2015 5:40 PM

Jan 2015
F0XFIRE said:

you got it wrong, I am comparing, as the characters are classified into each anime, protagonist, deuteragonist, so on. and not character with pernagem.

Simply compared the importance of each character for the anime, according to the director.
example: Kira is the main protagonist of Gundam, and Inaho is the main Aldnoa.Zero.
So I showed the configuration of each character I their respective anime.
Not like the fanboy Slaine, who think he is best thing in the world, and make ridiculous comparisons, as Slaine being better character Lelouch, L-Elf, among other comparisons that you guys find forums for everyone
Jan 21, 2015 6:38 PM
Jan 2015
F0XFIRE said:

maybe Inaho is a martian born on Earth but didnt tell any of his friends because of his extraordinary abilities, which got revealed when he first piloted a combat unit. later he met this princess who is all about peace came to earth they fell in love and decide to fight for peace together. later when inaho finally got owned and about to die he goes berserk mode and activated his left eye then annihilated the entire army with one combo from 10+ beam cannons. but instead of killing them he perfectly aim to shoot their arms and legs to disable them. finally he met slaine in 1v1 battle and asked him "who are you fighting for" a million times then they both realized its time to team up and defeat the bad guys. GG the end.

opps i think i rambled on a bit much.
Feb 11, 2015 5:01 AM
May 2012
Since when they start comparing THIS anime into Gundam series like SEED DESTINY?! SMH....

*sigh* I guess they really got an excuses of it because of that similar plot...
Feb 11, 2015 5:19 AM
Oct 2013
How can you kids compare aldnoah.zero to jesus yamato's anime ?
And for gods sake. Seed >>>>> Destiny. Just to make things clear.
Feb 11, 2015 6:44 AM

Nov 2012
lel
jesus yamato (inaho) is jesus but still a good character
athrun (slaine) is a confused douchebag who always change side every 1 min but still a good character
lacus clyne (princess ass) is damn pacifist but actually relevant and very useful to the plot
cagalli (rayet) is actual badass strong woman
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 11, 2015 6:47 AM

Oct 2008
At least Gundam Seed is much more interesting even is its a cash cow rehash of the original Gundam.
Feb 12, 2015 11:43 AM

Aug 2010
I got that vibe ever since season 1. Considering my low opinion of the show, I expect I'll rate Aldnoah Zero accordingly.

(Makes me wonder why I'm such a masochist. I saw all of Seed despite not liking it and I'm still watching this as well)
Feb 12, 2015 4:01 PM

May 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
lel
jesus yamato (inaho) is jesus but still a good character
athrun (slaine) is a confused douchebag who always change side every 1 min but still a good character
lacus clyne (princess ass) is damn pacifist but actually relevant and very useful to the plot
cagalli (rayet) is actual badass strong woman

Yup, Simpsons did it, Simpsons did it.

Feb 12, 2015 10:49 PM
May 2012
Words cannot describe how many mecha elitist here in this thread anyway? Geez, you are trying to get me nerves here.

when I discuss about the same show like Guilty Crown, Valvrave & other show, I get involved with the same people like this. Damn, I couldn't take this joke so seriously I mean I'm not amused, really.
JafriZinFeb 12, 2015 10:54 PM
Feb 15, 2015 2:44 AM
Jan 2015
If inaho = Kira and slaine = Arthun then who does shinn represent? Imagine if Adnoah zero goes full seed destiny and have them team up in the end just like the last scene of destiny. Calling it now.
Feb 15, 2015 3:41 AM

Jan 2015
2sugoi2die said:
If inaho = Kira and slaine = Arthun then who does shinn represent? Imagine if Adnoah zero goes full seed destiny and have them team up in the end just like the last scene of destiny. Calling it now.

Slaine is Shin, mental disorders, and personality conflicts.
Arthun had character and was never a covader that killed people by the coast, or shot in injured on the ground, also do not remember Arthun use the image and the name of a person in a coma.
Feb 16, 2015 4:09 AM
Jan 2015
seujair31 said:
Kira and Athrun a difference were friends of childhood, and knew each other before battle.
And Athrun is an honor man, not shot wounds and fallen people on the ground
you are mistaken, there is a master player in the series, and 2 main characters.
Review the Aoki interview, He always said that the configuration was Inaho the main protagonist of the series, Slaine second in importance deuteragonist, and Asseylum third in importance.
The setting is equal to Gundam.
Kira - Inaho
Athrun - Slaine
Lacus - Asseylum
Errado?
So is arthrun slaine or is he not? Make up ur mind
rtyuuiiiFeb 17, 2015 4:48 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.