Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2015 12:01 AM

Jun 2012
So...to all my VN senpai's (I can't play them since I can't really afford them, and I don't want to pirate them) can you explain/spoil me some of Yuji's past? My friend told me it's really messed up, but the bastard won't tell me why and keeps saying wait for the anime. I can't wait, I NEED to know. Spoilers don't bother me that much either (and yes I have checked all over google for spoilers and I can't find any that I don't already know)

Thanks all.

Serial lurker
Jan 5, 2015 1:08 AM
Jun 2013
Majority of the ppl that played the game here also don't know that because its in Meikyuu.

But I'll give you a brief summary

As a child he was not recognized by his parents because he is not a genius like a Kazuki so he is only seen as an extra baggage there to eat money. Yuuji only eats crap you see people in poverty eat. While the rest of his family go eat at a restuarnt lol.

Kazuki earns their family's money with her paintings. She is the only one that pays attention to Yuuji. She teaches him about vagina, she gives him blowjobs on regular basis.

After she died his dad fell to a slump cause no more money earned by her. He began string of domestic violence.

Yuuji and his mom ran away... Twice. First time they were found very quickly, and tey both got a severe beating. Then they ran away again, this time not so quickly. At their new place they were ridiculed, Yuuji was bullied in his school as the son of a slut, and their neighbors all shunned them. After his dad found them a year later, he raped the mom hoping for another genius child. Yuuji killed him with the beer bottle he was asked to buy. His mom comitted suicide.

With his relatives all dead he was adopted by a terroist Oslo who was quarantined with his dad. Because Oslo was a homo pedo, yuuji was asked to dress as a girl for Oslo's creepy hobbies. After Yuuji killed a guest of Oslo because he didn't like him, Oslo saw talent and send him to his private military school, I don't remember much of what happened but he was forced to go on drugs. Also some girl there was kind to him but they were forced to kill each other to graduate. Yuuji didn't kill her but she died later anyway. Yuuji graduated and became Oslo's assassin and began killing many people.

After a while it was bought to CIRS' attention and Asako went to Oslo's hideout and found Yuuji and took him in. After that it was just Yuuji's reformation by Asako. He was taught about life and got a dog which got killed by a bear because he was a fucking coward that can't shoot a fucking rifle he practices with everyday.

Oh and he have sex with Asako like everyday. He also comically banged JB. After that he joined the marines because he wants to take over Asako's work. And after he finished Asako died and he took a vacation and we're back at the present.

Terrible summary but I only wrote what I remembered.
Jan 5, 2015 7:50 AM

Jan 2012
ToukoGM said:
Terrible summary but I only wrote what I remembered.

Ya pretty much told him teh whole Meikyuu grand route besides teh 3rd part(which isnt needed for teh answer). So yeah its a fine summary. Lets see if teh anime is doin' a better job xD
Jan 5, 2015 11:35 AM
Aug 2012
ToukoGM said:
She teaches him about vagina, she gives him blowjobs on regular basis.

Ok, I'm interested :3 Time to play a game ... I assume this content won't be available in anime.
Jan 5, 2015 11:43 AM

Jan 2012
Komandos said:
ToukoGM said:
She teaches him about vagina, she gives him blowjobs on regular basis.
Ok, I'm interested :3 Time to play a game ... I assume this content won't be available in anime.

Good decision, lol :)

Its gonna be interestin' how 8bit is gonna f*ck up that part. Maybe we will see her pissin' over Yuuji instead? Wouldnt that be nice? :o Lets hope they change it at least to intense kissin' sessions *hust*

(yeah im still pissed with every anime original piss scene teh anime wasted time on)
Jan 5, 2015 11:57 AM
Aug 2012
Assuming Meikyuu anime will be similar to Kajitsu (I can bet it will be), it simply sucks to get so much story cut off. And I'm not talking about H scenes - they're there for a reason, but they're not the whole story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.