Forum Settings
Forums

I want to make my own Anime I have an Original Idea

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 4, 2016 3:05 AM

Jan 2014
DreamingBeats said:
the plot you described was done many times over as people already said.
if you're serious about making an anime, you could write a novel (or at least the first few chapters) and submit it to Kadokawa, and hope they find your novel worthwhile.

step 1. make an account at
https://kakuyomu.jp/

step 2. post your novel (in Japanese)

step 3. hope your story is deemed worthy of turning into an anime

step 4. ????

step 5. profit!....if your series is chosen. otherwise, !profit

Very interesting!! Thanks for the link.
(Too bad I can't write my novel in Japanese...)
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
Jun 4, 2016 1:22 AM
Jun 2016
Ola my name is NIPIN RAJ P K so i have been thinking of a story, and would like to publish my first story in this site.I sincerely hope u guys will support my anime and give me advise
Jul 28, 2016 6:55 AM
Jul 2016
I have an anime idea and it's called "Samurai Stars" and if you want to learn more about it I'll be happy t tell but I been working on it since 2015
Jul 30, 2016 1:21 AM

Jun 2015
NOTE: This is an old post (Dec 27, 2014)
Jul 31, 2016 11:41 AM

Jun 2016
Try making it a manga, visual novel, or light novel and hope you get lucky.
Dec 4, 2016 5:48 AM
Dec 2016
Mine is this but I don't want to realize it,whoever wants it take it

once upon a time,there was a planet explosion, a big planet,it was near our solar system.everything chnaged and nearly all humans on earth died,those who didn't went into a coma-like status,after waking up,they developed powers and could control an energy called aura,there was 8 types of people in all being able to control those power, FIRE,WATER,EARTH,AIR,LIGHTNING,SAND,NATURE AND COSMIC,war raged and they all went living in different planets in the solar system,after years,a strange event occured,a spacecraft crashed on the isolated earth.There were people on board with powers but very different from theirs,they had creation,could create anything with their mysterious fluid they could control,white matter and they were called the AETARS.They were far older in mastering the power,they were the first being in the universe.They came here based on a prophecy they learned off,that there was someone here who could help them in killing their biggest foe,the ALTARSthey were the same like the AETAR,existing from long ago,they both lived on different planet each with its own population,The ALTAR were being with dark power,they were destruction itself,visual prowess,dark matter they could control(I'll explain more,details,message me),They were rivals but also connected in powers,should they fuse and they'll be invincible,they will control creation and destruction,YING AND YANG itself.The EATAR taught the humans to control their power,raising an army.Occured the biggest battle in history.(SKIPPING TO CENTURIES AFTER).

The main character is a boy,who is a cosmos(a human but with cosmic powers).The cosmos can control gravity etc.. everything related to space.The boy's planet is destroyed,nearly all the population is dead,but the boys and the others stillthink they are all dead whereas their are some still alive,and they'll come after,in the middle of the anime.In fact ,he was the prophecy,and the aetars are already dead.The boy knew nothing about his powers,as their wasn't any library for the books,all destroyed,no one to teach him,except that the one who was suppoed to look after him,the boy's father was a great person,OK guys,i'll tell you more after,it's too long,

GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE LONG,MESSAGE ME AND I'LL EXPLAIN MORE ON THEIR TECHNIQUES,POWERS,THE CHARACTERS AND THE BATTLES WHICH WILL HAPPEN AFTER,I JUST WANT ANOTHER PERSON TO DO IT IN MY PLACE,DO THE ANIME,THE HISTORY IS TOO BIG).My google username is Hashim Ooz,K guys,those who want to do it,you are free,the history is big,there are battles,their are even mode they can attain,transformation,etc....
Dec 4, 2016 5:49 AM
Dec 2016
Mine is this but I don't want to realize it,whoever wants it take it

once upon a time,there was a planet explosion, a big planet,it was near our solar system.everything chnaged and nearly all humans on earth died,those who didn't went into a coma-like status,after waking up,they developed powers and could control an energy called aura,there was 8 types of people in all being able to control those power, FIRE,WATER,EARTH,AIR,LIGHTNING,SAND,NATURE AND COSMIC,war raged and they all went living in different planets in the solar system,after years,a strange event occured,a spacecraft crashed on the isolated earth.There were people on board with powers but very different from theirs,they had creation,could create anything with their mysterious fluid they could control,white matter and they were called the AETARS.They were far older in mastering the power,they were the first being in the universe.They came here based on a prophecy they learned off,that there was someone here who could help them in killing their biggest foe,the ALTARSthey were the same like the AETAR,existing from long ago,they both lived on different planet each with its own population,The ALTAR were being with dark power,they were destruction itself,visual prowess,dark matter they could control(I'll explain more,details,message me),They were rivals but also connected in powers,should they fuse and they'll be invincible,they will control creation and destruction,YING AND YANG itself.The EATAR taught the humans to control their power,raising an army.Occured the biggest battle in history.(SKIPPING TO CENTURIES AFTER).

The main character is a boy,who is a cosmos(a human but with cosmic powers).The cosmos can control gravity etc.. everything related to space.The boy's planet is destroyed,nearly all the population is dead,but the boys and the others stillthink they are all dead whereas their are some still alive,and they'll come after,in the middle of the anime.In fact ,he was the prophecy,and the aetars are already dead.The boy knew nothing about his powers,as their wasn't any library for the books,all destroyed,no one to teach him,except that the one who was suppoed to look after him,the boy's father was a great person,OK guys,i'll tell you more after,it's too long,

GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE LONG,MESSAGE ME AND I'LL EXPLAIN MORE ON THEIR TECHNIQUES,POWERS,THE CHARACTERS AND THE BATTLES WHICH WILL HAPPEN AFTER,I JUST WANT ANOTHER PERSON TO DO IT IN MY PLACE,DO THE ANIME,THE HISTORY IS TOO BIG).My google username is Hashim Ooz,K guys,those who want to do it,you are free,the history is big,there are battles,their are even mode they can attain,transformation,etc....
Dec 28, 2016 6:34 PM
Dec 2016
I'm female, and for the sake of privacy, I won't give out my real name, but you can call me Skye.
OK, here's my situation. I have an idea for an anime show, but there are many problems. 1: I can't draw or animate anime 2: I don't speak Japanese and I'm american 3: I'm between the 10-16 age range. I'm waaaay too young.
But I can't wait 20 more years!!! I need to get it out now. Well, first I should tell you what my idea is.
The name of the show is "Crystals"
So the story follows a girl named Caitlin who, after being attacked by a supernatural maniac, finds that she is one of the few "Crystal People." A race of people with a special force in their brain that can only interact with the world around them using these special crystals. The Crystals allow them to use their powers, which varies from person to person (one could have the power to read and control minds, another harnessing energy, another talking to animals, you get the idea). Caitlin, after fending of the maniac with her new discovered powers (she has fire abilities, btw) she is taken into hiding by the O.C.A (Organizaton of Crystals and Academy) an organization of Crystal people who protect and house abandoned Crystal People (children mainly). She learns about the "Shadow Beings" and the "Order of Khaa" The shadow beings are a race of demon-like creatures from another realm. And the "Order of Khaa" Is a group of Shadow People who want to kill all humans and anyone who stands in their way.
By now you have the basic idea. Continue reading if you want more details.
The Order of Khaa is run by a strong Shadow Person Xia-Xia and his daughter, Scarlet. (Btw Scarlet was the maniac who attacked Caitlin). Scarlet is a half human half Shadow person hybrid, and has a lust for violence plus an insane mind.
So this is my idea. I have the story planned out with characters, a story, and I'm creating a script. I need animators, actors, agents, ext. Please consider my idea, and don't discriminate me because of my age or where I come from.
Contact my profile for more info, bye bye!
ZebedeeDougalSKMDec 28, 2016 6:59 PM
Mar 18, 2017 10:33 PM
Mar 2017
I actually came up with a stupid roleplay with my friend, but later on it became serious to us that we made another season of the roleplay. We then thought it should something like an anime or a cartoon. Read this when you have time, thank you.
Jun 18, 2017 12:40 PM
Jun 2017
I have an idea for an anime too the genre would be martial arts romance and fantasy the story is about a boy who is 15 years old very talented and has a lot of skill he is arrogant because he is very strong he then goes on an adventure because his master told him it was part of his training along the way he encounters new enemies and he also makes friends along the way he even has a rival they both become good friends he and his friends travel around the world they go to a town and they have a martial arts tournament they get dragged into it and if they don't win the tournament they die that's my idea for an anime I hope you guys like my idea and if I could I would make it a long running anime because I feel like people would want more than just a twelve episode show then wait a year for the second season so I hope you guys support my ideas and could u guys try to get it out there please
Jun 20, 2017 2:54 AM

Jan 2016
To be honest, I doubt you would actually get enough people considering there is no promise of pay and a lack of a marketer. However, I wouldn't say the idea is without merit although I can use some work. You have the basic synopsis partially done and the setting is there but it needs to be expanded.
For example, what do the main characters do? Are they simply a group of people (or individual) getting targeted by hackers? Or maybe they're a group/individual that trys to track down and detain said hackers? There is also more in the problem of there being no explanation on who the characters are. We don't even get a name.
Then there is also the fact of trying to get it made into an anime. Frankly, as someone who does like to think up ideas for things, I did look into this and unless you have some serious connections (which I doubt), it is very unlikely you could get it made into an original anime. However, if you were to want to expand this idea and make it into your own, you could try your hand at writing/drawing it. As for publicizing if you do in fact create a story, I am not sure. But if you do find away to showcase it, I would be happy to support it through reading/sharing.
So my final thoughts would be that trying to get it made into an anime without having it as an adaptation is a rather unrealistic goal to say the least. However, your idea is pretty nice and I wouldn't recommend abandoning it completely. Maybe after you put your mind to writing it, it could get popular and you could get it adapted. One of many possibilities in life.

-Sincerly,
Ene1Virus
Jun 30, 2017 12:04 PM

Mar 2010
Ideas are worthless. Write a novel or something.
I'm sorry but if you can't do anything about it other than just fantasizing, no one is going to pick it up for you and do all the work.

[edit] sigh I've been baited on a 2014 thread, sorry.
nullJul 2, 2017 10:38 AM

Jun 30, 2017 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
Guys, the main post user just made one single post in these 3 years and I doubt this was another troll post.

Jul 1, 2017 12:59 PM
Jul 2017
I have an original idea that I am thinking of. Well a world where god and demon are real and live in separate dimensions. The god world has a special aura called deva which has self regenerated power. The demon world has asura aura which devours sorroundings to grant its user extreme physical stats( more than deva) however its use is illegal. The third type of aura is soul force which is the weakest . The mc is normal guy who cannot use any of it. His only family his sister has cancer and dies. Beside his sisters dead body he taps into asura but doesnt become mindless monster...
10MaxxJul 1, 2017 1:07 PM
Jul 1, 2017 2:39 PM

Aug 2015
10Maxx said:
His only family his sister has cancer and dies. Beside his sisters dead body he taps into asura but doesnt become mindless monster...

Absolutely amazing plotwist, didn't see that coming 10/10.
Aug 16, 2017 10:40 AM
Aug 2017
Hey guys, this is my first time doing this and me and my friend had an idea of an anime we want to create, but we don't have time to do is, is there a company of somebody who can create our story into a anime series, but we have no idea to who to contact, if you guys can help us please thank you
Aug 21, 2017 3:40 AM

Jul 2016
why would you give your own idea for someone else thought? unless you're ok with them tampering with it and altering things up, in the end, you will not end up with the same original story.
Aug 26, 2017 7:57 PM

Apr 2016
That's not a story, that's a premise, who will the characters be? What moral will the story teach us? How will the main character change or what goal will him / her have?
Aug 28, 2017 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
Hey OP I want my takashi nasujima anime too blow me
Aug 28, 2017 5:03 PM

Nov 2013
kawaii96desu said:
Creative corner is such an awful place, what am I even doing here. This is literally a 3-year-old thread and you're still making fun of it. He even said he's 15.

Am I too sensitive?

dude is making the anime of his dreams right this moment, and has been since he last logged in, lets believe in the dream of his dream and promise to add his masterpiece to our watchlist when it arrives
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 28, 2017 5:12 PM

Nov 2013
kawaii96desu said:
Sad said:

dude is making the anime of his dreams right this moment, and has been since he last logged in, lets believe in the dream of his dream and promise to add his masterpiece to our watchlist when it arrives

That's exactly what I was talking about, you are being too harsh, he's just a kid. I'm gonna cry now, bye.

lol

this made my night, saved
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jan 1, 2018 6:06 PM
Jan 2018
Are you still looking for a plot writer? I would love to help even though I don't have much experience.
Jan 2, 2018 12:33 PM

Jun 2015
You have a long road to go, my man. Do you have a budget? Are you expecting to hire people for free to work on this idea? In many industries, people need a salary or pay for the work they do based on their quality of work.

Your idea doesn't seem to be that special. I can already think of works like SAO, Ready Player One, VR, etc that are similar to yours.

Before you invest money and time in this project, you should pitch your idea out so you can see if people are actually interested in your work and would be willing to put in their time.

Yandere Sim. is a great example of fan following. The Dev put his idea to the world, and is gaining a lot of exposure, and a lot of people put their time like character models, voice acting, game coding, etc in his game for free because they see success in him and think his game is amazing.

You're still young, so you have school and eventually, college. Bottom line is do you have the funds? Do you have the time outside of school or other activities to produce quality work that you're unsure will be successful? What skills can you bring to a project like that? Can you draw really good? Can you write a screenplay really good? Skills in editing? Experience in animation?

EDIT: OH shit I didn't see that this was an old post back in 2014. OP I hope you achieved your dreams!!!

CosmosJan 2, 2018 12:36 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2018 12:41 PM

Nov 2016
I also used to think it was easy peasy, then I watched Bakuman and I changed my mind
Jan 3, 2018 2:54 PM

Oct 2015
Lol just give up, you just stole some elements of well known works
Jan 3, 2018 5:56 PM

Jun 2015
Futa-chin_Kosuki said:
We all went through that. It will either fade trough time, or you'll write your own novel

I wrote my own novel.

got around 20 views and I quit updating it.

Fuck novels
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Mar 9, 2018 10:10 AM
Mar 2018
Firstly, i want to say that, i have a great idea for an anime...So this start from...Here... there is a boy,sensitive,attractive,fearless.. who want to achieve his goal ,Of being powerful... But some unwanted disturbance...get in his way, and he became..A dark guilt member.who follows the lord of devil... But one of his close friend was not enough powerful to save him.....So he train himself.. And became powerful.. to save his friend .. There was time when people have power known has 'inshopu'
Mar 9, 2018 10:11 AM
Mar 2018
Firstly, i want to say that, i have a great idea for an anime...So this start from...Here... there is a boy,sensitive,attractive,fearless.. who want to achieve his goal ,Of being powerful... But some unwanted disturbance...get in his way, and he became..A dark guilt member.who follows the lord of devil... But one of his close friend was not enough powerful to save him.....So he train himself.. And became powerful.. to save his friend .. There was time when people have power known has 'inshopu'...And other exiting idea i can share because of
Mar 9, 2018 10:12 AM
Mar 2018
Firstly, i want to say that, i have a great idea for an anime...So this start from...Here... there is a boy,sensitive,attractive,fearless.. who want to achieve his goal ,Of being powerful... But some unwanted disturbance...get in his way, and he became..A dark guilt member.who follows the lord of devil... But one of his close friend was not enough powerful to save him.....So he train himself.. And became powerful.. to save his friend .. There was time when people have power known has 'inshopu'...And other exiting idea i can share for u...I want a writer to complete it
Mar 9, 2018 10:34 AM
Oct 2017
Firstly, i want to say that, i have a great idea for an anime...So this start from...Here... there is a boy,sensitive,attractive,fearless.. who want to achieve his goal ,Of being powerful... But some unwanted disturbance...get in his way, and he became..A dark guilt member.who follows the lord of devil... But one of his close friend was not enough powerful to save him.....So he train himself.. And became powerful.. to save his friend .. There was time when people have power known has 'inshopu'...And other exiting idea i can share for u...I want a writer to complete it...i might begin in a couple weeks let me know if u are interested
Mar 9, 2018 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
I have a good anime idea. It's a yuri anime set in a mental health institution. One girl has hallucinations and the other girl is normal but everyone think she murdered her entire family but she didn't. They then start to fall in love and attemt many times to escape.
Sep 12, 2018 7:32 PM
Sep 2018
There's a World that want to introduce. But first I will introduce myself I Ivan palomino and I am 14 years old and I came here for the purpose of is spreading the name of my new world or dimentions, how are you want to say it in dimensions 7.1 and 7.2 there is a person that exists in both dimensions in both of them will transform into two different monsters that will change the worlds for ever. In Dimension 7.1 the monster of time is going to rice and convert his worlds into a better place and spreading months are sold around the World. The March of time is legendary and light type but where is light theres darkness a evil monster of time will rice to and both to be fighting for the same World and for other things to like a magical energy,magic,cristals and several other resources. Now, with the description of the monster of time before going to dimension 7.2. The monster of time has Ondestructible feather that they can only be broken by 2 ways. 1 their own claws and teeth ( they are made of are really hard material) and 2 their own feathers. And his claws can create portals to another World, other timelines and dimensions. Ok, now it's time to go 7.2 and dimension will be the home of the puppet a legendary,ghost,dark and psychic type. It the year 2027 and the World has fallen to a major crisis. There's several World wars for the little food there is and resources. Some countries were so desperate that even contracted terrorist groups to invade other countries to gain more power and resources and to eliminate as many people as possible. God and the devil are being overwhelmed with the amount of people that dying ever day and heaven and hell are getting over populated, and they can not send people to other than dimentions because the other that mentions are being overwhelmed to so will take some time for other than mentions to up appear. So right now the devil and God Sent the puppet to the world to eat the souls of every single living human there is ( the way that the puppet eats souls is by turning the souls into something I called soul stones and inside of the soul stones, whatever soul is inside of it will get to do their own little World. It's like having a happy ending but the soul will not be able to go to the after life). The puppet will attack and 5 waves which h one takes about a month except for the first 2 waves which they are call evolution and revelation which consists of transforming 25% of the human population into zombies and 1% turning to poppets. And in doesn't end there 2 species of monsters get introduced in the world the first I like to call it monster slash of death which is a steal and dark type. It can transform living things in to zombies just by slashing them with its claws depending on how big the wound it will determine how long it will take. And the second monster, I like to call it monster virus 0.7 is a plant, toxic and dark type. It's basically a giant lizard-ish cover with mushrooms and fungus that can a spread, infect other thing. And there's more things going to this 2 worlds like the types. For instance, if there's some months are with the fire and water type you will usually find it in fire and water habitats but because they are in earth then that will stick to whatever resembles there type like ground types will be in places like deserts,Savannahs, places with heat etc. And depends on the order of how they are types are because stuck in determined a different species of monster you will never find the different species with the same type you can find monsters with the same types, but in different orders like electric and steel - steel and electric
That makes 2 different species. And let's talk about the last thing, well, there is more but let's keep it short. Every single monster is capable of using magic but in this World, monsters are like batteries. They had sort magic, but they don't keep it. Wants to use it they can restore it unless they get more from the air ( magic and magical energy are invisible to the human eye, but certain monsters can see the magic in the air and magic can be found in any dimension) am for magical energy is the samething but it has to like a time limit, but you can use magical energy it's like a power up but you can only use it for a short period of time am magic or energy can be used for machines and armor. I think that will do it for now, but if you want to get more in fo, send me a message, I really want this World to spread. (warning blood shed anime type and not suitable for children)
Sep 15, 2018 3:16 AM
Feb 2012
By "anime" I assume you mean "comic"?
That alone confirms you're 15 :)

Regarding the idea, I wouldn't throw it out. Even the masterpieces we know today started as rip offs of existent shows, by adding some innovating changes they became unique.
clafann1Sep 15, 2018 3:21 AM
Oct 4, 2019 8:41 AM
May 2019
I am a little late, but I see in the comments that people can be very discouraging. If you have money you can make anime anytime. Buy professionals, share your ideas and make it happen.
Mar 7, 2020 6:11 PM
Mar 2020
I say go for it! I swear I'm a creator myself! Don't listen to these guys where they tell you it's unoriginal I haven't seen it and it sounds like an awesome anime! I have a lot of anime ideas too! There so much potential! Just use your critical thinking it's like saying the word EVERYTHING if you say you understand it just realize in some aspect your somewhat truly grasping everything! And if you combine a topic with the word everything! It's could become a potential brain blast! What I'm saying is there endless and thou there is a limit you can draw just realize it! You'll get into aliens and stuff but realize it's all common things the thing is how will you explore it! Don't give up you got this an idea the whole world hasn't seen is still a good idea! Hope to see your show in the world try in school and see your steps don't be blind!
Apr 3, 2020 5:30 PM
Apr 2020
I wish i could help you, but i am limited by my age. :(
Apr 3, 2020 11:38 PM

Apr 2020
reminds me of that black mirror episode san junipero.
Keep it simple, stupid.
Apr 4, 2020 9:48 AM

Apr 2020
KEEP ANIME JAPANESE.

Thank you.
Apr 4, 2020 11:10 AM

Apr 2019
Chase your dreams, Shonen...
Apr 16, 2020 10:17 PM
Apr 2020
I think you should start by planning out your characters, storylines and arcs. Then you should write a light novel or a visual novel. Before you publish it in the west, find someone who reads a lot and is generally critical of what he/she reads, so then you can find mistakes in your first draft. Then when troubleshooting is over, find ways to make money like voice acting in fiverr or even writing other stories to pay for a translator to translate your novel and then try to publish your work in the japanese market first (I suggest you make a pen name so they don’t know you’re not from japan). If it works then get someone to paint the cover and do illustrations (If you so please, as that is optional) and your book will be complete. Try to go through writing courses, read good books, watch youtube videos about writing and how to do it well, use stuff like grammarly to spellcheck and most importantly, don’t over commit. You should be able to go from project to project if you fail. Over committing has been my biggest mistake and I do not want anyone to bestow upon themselves such pain.
Aug 13, 2020 9:42 PM
Aug 2020
I have a great story about a Priest to distroy cruel men by his holy cross.
My Gmail is mane2020richest@gmail.com
Aug 17, 2020 2:23 PM
Aug 2020
Here's my suggestion: Anime companies are looking for ideas that will sell, so if you pitched the idea to an anime company you need to be prepared to tell them business details like how would this anime be marketed, what makes you think it would sell well, target demographics, etcetera. They don't just go with any random idea they come across, they go with what they think will be profitable, that's it. Also imagine you're a japanese buisnessman and you're in control of the company's email, if you got an email in a foreign language you wouldn't take it seriously, you'd just assume it's an advertisement for Viagra or something and ignore it.
Aug 29, 2021 12:11 PM
Aug 2021
Idea:awareness for depression: Basically this guy has depression but it’s not shown like that it’s shown like a devil or a demon in the back of his mind. It consumes him slowly destroying friendships and destroying anything he had going for him. But the devil doesn’t just leave the friends alone he wants to consume them to show the protagonist that these people don’t matter to him. And so whenever we see the protagonist try to be social he has to struggle to fight off the devil and not let home slip through to eat his friends. He slowly try’s to get control but just can’t so he just stops trying. But the devil isn’t satisfied so he takes control over the protagonists now weak mind and goes around killing everyone important to him, just like depression slowly destroys your social life and your life in general. But while this is happening we see inside his mind the once happy person our protagonist used to be slowly fading. After all the killing is over he gets control and kills himself because he can’t handle the things he just did, in his final moments we see that once happy go lucky boy tearing up leaving nothing left of our protagonist. As the screen fades the suicide prevention number shows and that’s the end. I think it would fit best in a movie not a series.
Aug 29, 2021 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
Imphie said:
guys he is 15 so chill

i doubt he is willing to put in the effort so drop the tips lol

Exactly. It's quite appalling to see a bunch of grown experts lay waste on a child's dream
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime Recommendations - MAL

hacker09 - May 16, 2022

23 by CLModerno »»
2 hours ago

» Painting Kimi no Na Wa (Your Name) Music Album

mufarari - Jan 13

9 by DesuMaiden »»
6 hours ago

» Oil Painting of Boa Hancock from One Piece Stampede

mufarari - May 19

4 by DesuMaiden »»
6 hours ago

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

13 by hacker09 »»
9 hours ago

» Where to make graphics with gifs?

StrawberryBlxxd - 11 hours ago

1 by Daviljoe193 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.