Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 2, 2023 6:16 AM

Jun 2020
I think Hijiris reason for becoming evil is the dumpest reason I ever heard from villian like really? And like what is the two other girls want excatly?Is it ever explained maybe i need to check manga.
Overall i like the characters was okay i really liked some of the ( Levi ,Arin, Mira ) and i kind of liked that the girls can fight by themself not wait for main hero to save them all the time .But the good thinks and here i didint like the theme,plot or fightd.
Nov 13, 2023 8:41 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to kirA_-_
I think Hijiris reason for becoming evil is the dumpest reason I ever heard from villian like really? And like what is the two other girls want excatly?Is it ever explained maybe i need to check manga.
Overall i like the characters was okay i really liked some of the ( Levi ,Arin, Mira ) and i kind of liked that the girls can fight by themself not wait for main hero to save them all the time .But the good thinks and here i didint like the theme,plot or fightd.
kirA_-_ said:

Hijiri never became evil she is just doing her job. You just didn't pay attention to the story!
Hijiri is part of an organization called Iscariot that wants to prevent the destruction of the world.
If the Demon King of a world subjugates the Trinity Seven in that world it will lead to the destruction of that world.
It happened countless times in different worlds.
Hijiri was the observer of Arata for years, but when Arata awakened his demon lord powers he got upgraded form observation target to elimination.
Lugh just wants treasures.
Liber's goals are gonna be revealed much later in the story.
Dec 17, 2023 12:55 AM

Nov 2023
Damn man, I really do love anime girls in maid outfits
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2014

137 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 17, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2014

147 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2014

277 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2014

105 by Haystack_Science »»
Jan 20, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2014

112 by Haystack_Science »»
Jan 19, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.