Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 3, 2015 10:15 AM
Oct 2014
danyel said:
Indeed, the anime's weakest point by far.

Glasses Girl doesn't know Shimada enough to be blinded by love¹ and yet she ignores the obvious fact that he is an Alien (being one of the few that know of their existence) and first wants to talk to him without talking to her Onii-chan first. That put aside, how idiotic is it to ask him in a private room when all the backup you have is an acid bottle (why is an acid bottle in school anyway?). While we're at it: she throws the closed bottle at him like that's gonna do ANYTHING and the hyperintelligent alien slices through the bottle, since, obviously, that's what you do to bottles containing acid. How is that in any way the way to react to a closed container flying to you? I can't think of a single scenario where this is the way to evade a dangerous situation.

Hotel Girl. This girl was absolutely unnecessary. In what way does she enrich the Anime? She is only part of the MC's harem at this point, and extremely stupid to just follow a pure stranger kilometres around into the woods and whatnot.

Murano. Obviously, this girl is a pure copy of Mayurii from Steins;Gate, except she doesn't say 'Tutturuu' (which was somewhat cute) but 'Are you really Izumi-kun?' which by the third time got extremely bothersome. Other than that, she is your normal teenager girl and one of the few female characters that make some sense.

Kana. We haven't seen anything intelligent from her as of yet². She is part of the MC's harem and looks like a cool girl. She keeps following him around and does fit the stereotype of an Anime harem member which is rather annoying. She is prettier than Murano and that's about it.

Overall, I really don't see much potential in the female characters and if I were to rate them, it'd be a 2/10.

¹ or are Japanese women really that stupid to helplessly fall in love with strangers... I guess they are considering Hotel Girl

² Assumingly, her skill to recognize Aliens has nothing to do with her IQ but is just some unique skill / gift.

You do fucking realize that parasyte manga is been out for what..25 years?
Jan 3, 2015 10:18 AM

Dec 2009
every female in this show is wayyyy too perceptive
Jan 3, 2015 10:20 AM
Oct 2014
Anyone that has read the manga here? Many retards around here that have no idea why they even watch it...
I can't wait to see your faces in the next episodes.
Jan 3, 2015 10:21 AM

Dec 2009
Unknown50 said:
Anyone that has read the manga here? Many retards around here that have no idea why they even watch it...

retards just because they only watch the anime?
that doesn't make much sense does it
Jan 3, 2015 10:23 AM
Oct 2014
InvisibleGuru said:
What I think about the girls in Patasyte? Two words: fucking garbage, just like the whole show.

Especially this little fuck here, who why is he here if he hates the series that much? Go back to your attack on titan forums, hell...even attack on titan was inspired by this "SHIT" that you call. You might not get anything with the brain you have, because you are an ignorant, but it's okay, that's how you are, but why the flying fuck are you here if you hate it?
Unknown50Jan 3, 2015 10:27 AM
Jan 3, 2015 10:24 AM
Oct 2014
idipyoudipwedip said:
Unknown50 said:

They talk without knowing shit...did you even understand why I said that? Did you even saw his WHOLE comment under the fucking spoiler?
Jan 3, 2015 10:27 AM

Dec 2009
Unknown50 said:
idipyoudipwedip said:

They talk without knowing shit...did you even understand why I said that? Did you even saw his WHOLE comment under the fucking spoiler?

i didn't read it, no. but even if he's 'wrong' it's just his opinion.
and you can't expect anime-only watchers to know what happens in the manga.

basically, just be a little nicer bro
Jan 3, 2015 10:29 AM
Oct 2014
idipyoudipwedip said:
Unknown50 said:

i didn't read it, no. but even if he's 'wrong' it's just his opinion.
and you can't expect anime-only watchers to know what happens in the manga.

basically, just be a little nicer bro

^^ A little nicer bro? Go read his comment..just go..everyone likes to throw rocks at me.
I bet you know how to scroll your mouse up right? ^^ ffs.
Unknown50Jan 3, 2015 10:33 AM
Jan 3, 2015 10:38 AM
Oct 2014
danyel said:
Indeed, the anime's weakest point by far.

Glasses Girl doesn't know Shimada enough to be blinded by love¹ and yet she ignores the obvious fact that he is an Alien (being one of the few that know of their existence) and first wants to talk to him without talking to her Onii-chan first. That put aside, how idiotic is it to ask him in a private room when all the backup you have is an acid bottle (why is an acid bottle in school anyway?). While we're at it: she throws the closed bottle at him like that's gonna do ANYTHING and the hyperintelligent alien slices through the bottle, since, obviously, that's what you do to bottles containing acid. How is that in any way the way to react to a closed container flying to you? I can't think of a single scenario where this is the way to evade a dangerous situation.

Hotel Girl. This girl was absolutely unnecessary. In what way does she enrich the Anime? She is only part of the MC's harem at this point, and extremely stupid to just follow a pure stranger kilometres around into the woods and whatnot.

Murano. Obviously, this girl is a pure copy of Mayurii from Steins;Gate, except she doesn't say 'Tutturuu' (which was somewhat cute) but 'Are you really Izumi-kun?' which by the third time got extremely bothersome. Other than that, she is your normal teenager girl and one of the few female characters that make some sense.

Kana. We haven't seen anything intelligent from her as of yet². She is part of the MC's harem and looks like a cool girl. She keeps following him around and does fit the stereotype of an Anime harem member which is rather annoying. She is prettier than Murano and that's about it.

Overall, I really don't see much potential in the female characters and if I were to rate them, it'd be a 2/10.

¹ or are Japanese women really that stupid to helplessly fall in love with strangers... I guess they are considering Hotel Girl

² Assumingly, her skill to recognize Aliens has nothing to do with her IQ but is just some unique skill / gift.

InvisibleGuru said:
What I think about the girls in Patasyte? Two words: fucking garbage, just like the whole show.

I accept someone else's opinion, but if he is throwing bullshit? Oh by the way, what are you trying to teach me here? To be nicer? What is this, elementary school or some shit?
The first comment, was his opinion, but what was wrong was the thing that is NOT an opinion. Try to notice it. You did notice it? Well the rest is his opinion, but he talks without knowing a bit..
The second comment was that from InvinsibleGuru, which was complete bullshit...if he hates the series, why is he here? That is my question.
And then you came to defend their asses or something? Why would I be here since it says "ANIME SECTION" everywhere? If I hated anime only watchers, then I wouldn't have been here.
Unknown50Jan 3, 2015 10:43 AM
Jan 6, 2015 5:09 AM

Jun 2014
this show is basically a harem hahahah
Jan 6, 2015 5:51 AM
Dec 2013
I just hate Murano the others are ok
Kana is actually awesome
Jan 9, 2015 11:11 PM

Apr 2012
gissellebatista said:
Just a bunch of annoying bitches. Murano, Tachikawa, Kana, everyone, damn. I'm glad Shinichi isn't a girl too.
So true. Every single character is ridiculous. They didn't need to add all that sentimentality. They tried way to hard to show that the characters cared about him through repeated likes that were annoying as fuck.
Jan 17, 2015 4:40 PM

Jul 2011
Shinichi's mom, Murano, Murano's friend with the glasses, and the black-haired stalker girl have all been nosy as hell. They do nothing except get in his way
Purple haired lady is a parasite so she doesnt count
UAJan 17, 2015 4:44 PM
Jan 17, 2015 5:04 PM

Oct 2012
joeycamain said:
this show is basically a harem hahahah

uhh no... a harem is at least 3 or 4 girls falling in love with a guy. Kana had a crush on him but we all knew she was going to die so that rules her out. And murano and him already had a thing going on and she was just blind to see that.

I dont know f you were just joking when you said that but this show is no a harem lol..

Hmm as for the characters, I think murano is an OK character but thats all she is, all the hate is not needed but i dont think anyone should fangirl over her. Kana was a pretty good character but it was so so so obvious that she was going to die so i ruled her out right away. As for Parasyte girl, she is actually progressing a lot more as a character (Even though she is more of an it then a female >.<)
Especially with the evil laugh and all that.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

655 by Akkumakira »»
Apr 25, 9:23 PM

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.