Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 2:07 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I can definitely sense the strong romcom in this series. A protagonist not liking or understanding eroge is pretty rare, especially with the main heroine actually liking eroge XD I'm hoping the love between Sen and Agito develop early on.
Feb 8, 2015 3:43 PM
Oct 2013
not seeing this series (novel) on baka-updates so is a group translating this or what? I mean I see the manga version just not the LN
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Mar 7, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2012
Having read the author's previous work, I can't take this as a pure "romcom".

I just hope there will be no more "Azuki" in this series. T_T
Jan 26, 2022 6:06 AM

Feb 2009
Avaritica said:
Having read the author's previous work, I can't take this as a pure "romcom".

I just hope there will be no more "Azuki" in this series. T_T

Man, what’s wrong with Azuki?

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.