Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 26, 2014 6:29 AM

Jul 2013
cloud2313 said:
I probably won't be active much, but I will try my best. In Game, just assume that my player is sleeping. Busy preparing for uni admission test.

Oh Btw, good work Jess! Loveg the way that each role is presented as a card.

Grave's real name is Jess?
Oct 26, 2014 6:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Soren333 said:
cloud2313 said:
I probably won't be active much, but I will try my best. In Game, just assume that my player is sleeping. Busy preparing for uni admission test.

Oh Btw, good work Jess! Loveg the way that each role is presented as a card.

no she's clearly Grave Robber IRL as well
Oct 26, 2014 6:47 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Soren333 said:

no she's clearly Grave Robber IRL as well

That's a very unique name.
Oct 26, 2014 6:52 AM

Dec 2012
Jess is sort of her nick name. Saying or typing up grave robber is too much work sometimes, so i use jess
Oct 26, 2014 6:58 AM

Dec 2012
Sorry for being late, I wasn't aware that a new thread had been created :P - I just read through the rules and I have a few questions:

- If a player dies, then their role will always be revealed, right? (Unless it's Hannibal Lecter that kills them). If so, what's the point in having an Ichigo role?

- I don't understand the Rick Grimes role:
- Inquire: You can check 1 player during a day phase. If the player is a demon, they will die instantly. If the player is not a demon, you will be given another chance to try again. If it's another Human, you will die. If you kill someone with this power, you will lose it permanently. You can only use this power from Day 3 onward.
If who kills who, then who looses their power O.o?

- Doesn't Michael Myers (the Serial killer) have the ability to kill 1 player each night? (the rules doesn't state this..)

Edit: Oh yea, and every role is used once and only once, right?
Oct 26, 2014 7:05 AM

Dec 2012
@Zymf

that reminds me of the SnK game. If Rick kills a demon with his power, then Rick becomes an ordinary human. If rick uses it twice on a human, he dies without using the power.

I guess grave thought it would be obvious that SK must kill 1 player per night, so she didn't include it. Besides there is a link to the MAfiascum wiki page for sK.
Oct 26, 2014 7:22 AM

Dec 2012
cloud2313 said:
If Rick kills a demon with his power, then Rick becomes an ordinary human. If rick uses it twice on a human, he dies without using the power.
Oh yea, of course - That makes sense :P
Oct 26, 2014 8:34 AM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
Sorry for being late, I wasn't aware that a new thread had been created :P - I just read through the rules and I have a few questions:

- If a player dies, then their role will always be revealed, right? (Unless it's Hannibal Lecter that kills them). If so, what's the point in having an Ichigo role?

- I don't understand the Rick Grimes role:
- Inquire: You can check 1 player during a day phase. If the player is a demon, they will die instantly. If the player is not a demon, you will be given another chance to try again. If it's another Human, you will die. If you kill someone with this power, you will lose it permanently. You can only use this power from Day 3 onward.
If who kills who, then who looses their power O.o?

- Doesn't Michael Myers (the Serial killer) have the ability to kill 1 player each night? (the rules doesn't state this..)

Edit: Oh yea, and every role is used once and only once, right?

Yeah, i don´t really understand that about role revealing, too. How is it usually? :s

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Oct 26, 2014 8:53 AM

Dec 2012
x_at_home said:
Yeah, i don´t really understand that about role revealing, too. How is it usually? :s
It varies a lot..

When I host mafia games I usually reveal the role of lynched players and hide the roles of players killed at night. Others always reveal the role unless it's hidden by a special ability (like Hannibal Lecters' "Body Consumption"). And there's even some who never reveal the roles unless it's revealed by a special ability...
Oct 26, 2014 10:06 AM

Jul 2013
As always, we have two options for the 1st day.

1. We random lynch and hope for the best. Even if we lynch a townie, perhaps we can learn some info based on who jumped onto the sheepwagon to get a quick and easy lynch. Mafia alert.

2. No lynch on day 1, have the mafias kill someone during the night. And it also seems that we have a seriial killer this game. So there would be two kills this night. And see if we can learn anything from that. Townie A dead? Did Townie A accuse someone? The accused is mafia/serial killer?

I would like to hear what is everyone's preference for today's actions.

I personally prefer the 1st one.

It gets the game going. And each day that we don't lynch, is a potential day lost for gathering information by accusing each other to garner a reaction. A reaction to analyse.
Oct 26, 2014 10:08 AM

Jul 2013
Oh wow this day has gone by fast without much done.

There's only 8 hours left.
Oct 26, 2014 10:09 AM

Sep 2013
I do agree with the day 0 lynch.

Vote : Soren333
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Oct 26, 2014 10:09 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well statistically if you completely random lynch someone, the odds will always be vastly in favor of a townie getting the hammer so for practical reasons I don't think it's worth it. Yes there is a chance that doing so could give some useful information but I really don't think the rewards are worth the risks for it.

Of course doing nothing will only help the bad guys in the long run but specifically for the first day I generally think it's safer to not kill anyone.

Though it's more fun to do so of course :3
Oct 26, 2014 10:10 AM

Jun 2014
I prefer the 1st option. I can start it off with Lambtron. Due to his suspicious first post. Since I don't have any better reason to vote on someone else atm.

vote: Lambtron
Oct 26, 2014 10:14 AM

Mar 2009
Good morning ^^

1) The devil cast a spell so that everyone looks like ned flanders from the simpsons. Diddly doodly!! =p

2) Grave Robber = Jess = Grabber = Grave = Robber = Rabbah ♡

3) The point of Ichigo(coroner) is to reveal the roles the Hannibal (Janitor) hides. Read more about the role on mafia scum(click the link in the beginner tip).

4) Rick(the skeptic) will lose his powers if he checks a demon, the demon will die. If rick checks 2 humans consecutively, he (rick) will die.

5) Only roles that say 1-shot in the beginner tip have a power that's used once. Namely, Gaia(reviver), Goblin(vote thief) & Groot(bulletproof). The hulk(vigilante) is a 3-shot.

6) @zymf, I edited Michael Myers's(serial killer) description to clearly states what the role's ability is. It now says that the serial killer can kill every night if they choose to do so.

7) Roles are revealed upon death unless something prevents that.
grave_robberOct 26, 2014 10:53 AM

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Oct 26, 2014 10:19 AM

Sep 2013
Ned Flanders XD

Side note : you did an amazing job Grave. I love my theme-song. <3 Muahahaha
Oct 26, 2014 10:21 AM

Mar 2009
Hax onii-chan!!! I used one of your rules, did you see it? ^^
I'm glad you're impressed, after that imouto game I had to make sure my game was good. =3

Oct 26, 2014 10:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
>///< *glomps Imouto-chan*

err depends on which rules you normally don't have, I don't play in here all too often after all :s
Oct 26, 2014 10:24 AM

Apr 2014
Well I have always been for the no lynching on the 1 day because of the risk been too high of killing a townie and a potential good role but if everyone else wants a death I guess I will join in.
Oct 26, 2014 10:25 AM

Sep 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Well statistically if you completely random lynch someone, the odds will always be vastly in favor of a townie getting the hammer so for practical reasons I don't think it's worth it. Yes there is a chance that doing so could give some useful information but I really don't think the rewards are worth the risks for it.

Of course doing nothing will only help the bad guys in the long run but specifically for the first day I generally think it's safer to not kill anyone.

Yup! Though the chances of killing a townie also during next day is also high. While thanks to the day 0 lynch we can get some info.

Now, all those who tihink it's better a no-lynch day 0, state it like this:

Vote : no-lynch

so we can keep track of people who didn't want, for different reasons, a lynch on day 0. It's also a way to gather infos.
Oct 26, 2014 10:29 AM

Mar 2009
Brynhildr said:
Ned Flanders XD

Side note : you did an amazing job Grave. I love my theme-song. <3 Muahahaha

Hahaha! I'm watching the simpsons. XD

Yay! I'm glad you love it ♡

vote said:

Lambtron
Byon-kun

Soren333
Brynhildr
grave_robberOct 26, 2014 10:56 AM

Oct 26, 2014 10:38 AM

Apr 2012
Vote : FrozenBeast
He's going to do it eventually... until he arrives this will be my vote.
I'll take it off once he votes for himself.
Oct 26, 2014 10:38 AM

Jan 2014
So we are going to try blind shooting?
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Oct 26, 2014 10:40 AM

Sep 2013
Grave, I voted for Soren ---> here

I made that no-lynch thing as a format to follow for who don't want to lynch on day 0. It can be a lead on why people chose that instead of lynching.

Updated list:

Lambtron:
- Byon-kun

Soren333:
- Bryn

FrozenBeast:
- CC
Oct 26, 2014 10:42 AM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

Nope! You can simply chose the : no-lynch option. Up to you. Chose carefully.
Oct 26, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2012
Bryn why Soren?
He's one of the better players out there.
Oct 26, 2014 10:45 AM

Jan 2014
grazz for 700 post little early^^ Brynd

Vote: Yume

I make my blind move then
Oct 26, 2014 10:56 AM

Mar 2009
Brynhildr said:
Grave, I voted for Soren ---> here

I made that no-lynch thing as a format to follow for who don't want to lynch on day 0. It can be a lead on why people chose that instead of lynching.

Ah, I was on phone, I didn't read the post just looked for the voting format. x_x

Updated list:

Lambtron:
- Byon-kun

Soren333:
- Bryn

FrozenBeast:
- CC

Yume:
-The_Pyromaani

Oct 26, 2014 10:59 AM

Sep 2013
DoubleC said:
Bryn why Soren?
He's one of the better players out there.

Exactly for that reason. If it happens he's among the devils or the killer, we're probably screwed. Though, why would someone join me & my madness? :)
Oct 26, 2014 11:00 AM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
grazz for 700 post little early^^ Brynd

Vote: Yume

I make my blind move then

Fine. (and thanks)

Now you'll have to face the rage of the turtles. XD The wrath of the Turtle-leader will descend upon thee, human!
Oct 26, 2014 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
Lol, I can see why you would vote for me Bryn.

I'm not going to retaliate with a vote on you Bryn. Because I know what a great player you are once you flick that switch of yours. And if you are a townie, you will be a great asset to aiding us win.

Till further notice, you are a valuable player who I won't vote till I have my reasons.

Same goes for some other players, such as:
Byon
Zymf
Suzune-chan
Jackrito (ish, likes to lay low, but once he speaks, he speaks with reason)
Triju (ish, can prove to me useful)

HaXXspetten said:

Yes, that does seem to be the line of reasoning for not voting on day 1.

And quite reasonable too, so I'll respect that decision.

Since, if we do end up lynching a townie today, there will also be two night kills. Assuming that the serial killer also gets a townie, then that would be three townies dead on the 1st day.

However, that goes for any day as well.

Any day in which we misslynch a townie, is another night where the mafia will kill a townie, and the serial killer killing another person too (he might end up killing a mafia, which would work to our favor, but if he kills another townie then its another three townies dead on day 2)

Which is why I'm not going to go for no lynch.

Even if we don't lynch someone today, if we misslynch tmrw, we can still potentially lose three townies by the end of day 2. Albeit, we have a better chance of lynching a mafia/serial killer on day 2 since two people would have already died, and the list of suspects is narrowed down.

Regardless, I like to get the game going by voting for someone on day 1.

It might be a small chance, but we can still have a chance to lynch a mafia/serial killer. Which works to our benefit.

Plus, voting on the first day allows us to see some people's initial defenses.

Some may be vague and simply shrug it off with "lol im not townie".

But once you push hard enough, give a little bit of pressure, they begin to reveal their colors.

Even if you want a no lynch day 1, you can always pretend to vote for someone, to garner some reaction. And then ninja jump in, in the last 10 minutes of the game and change your vote to no lynch.

So then, now I pick who I want to lynch.

I might even end up tieing the votes to get a true random lynch. Even if that puts me at risk of being lynched.
Oct 26, 2014 11:05 AM

Apr 2012
Maybe we should hold off until either the seer investigates him or we have more evidence against him. I would hate to lose one of our more helpful(and active) players just to get the game rolling lol.

PS if he turns out to be a bad guy, I wasn't trying to protect him just explaining why we should keep him alive... for now.
Oct 26, 2014 11:08 AM

Sep 2013
Nice. :3

I'm going to save this post, since if you're killed or lynched, it gives some important infos about you possible alliances & enemies.
Oct 26, 2014 11:10 AM

Sep 2013
DoubleC said:
Maybe we should hold off until either the seer investigates him or we have more evidence against him. I would hate to lose one of our more helpful(and active) players just to get the game rolling lol.

PS if he turns out to be a bad guy, I wasn't trying to protect him just explaining why we should keep him alive... for now.

CC x Soren ---> ship confirmed.

Side note: I know CC. Also this defense of yours is good enough. I just want people to discuss. And see Soren's post as a perfect example of a proper reaction to an accuse.
Oct 26, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2013
DoubleC said:

I'm humbled that you would think me as one of the better players.

There's still a lot of other players that you can rely on.

Suzune
Bryn
Zymf
Jack

Once they put their mind to it, they can prove to be extremely useful. But trusting them is a double edge sword. If they are a bad role, they will become really good at manipulation.

Especially suzune chan, the master deceit. Though, I have picked up a few hints on how she plays when she's mafia :)
Oct 26, 2014 11:11 AM

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
Just because it's day 1, it doesn't have to be blind shooting ;D - For example Byon-kun voted for Lambtron because of his first post.

Ima vote for Brynhildr because of what happened in the Another game (no hard feelings) and also because she's voting for Soren who has made the first Wall of Text in this game.
Vote: Brynhildr
Oct 26, 2014 11:13 AM

Jan 2014
But im fan of Turtles! It was my fave show when i was kid :O

Oct 26, 2014 11:16 AM

Apr 2012
Unvote : FrozenBeast
Vote : zayan1992

I'm predicting once Frozen votes for himself lots of people will jump on him about it ;_;
So I'm going to go with zayan cause I dunno who they be and what they want.
Oct 26, 2014 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
Zymf said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Just because it's day 1, it doesn't have to be blind shooting ;D - For example Byon-kun voted for Lambtron because of his first post.

Ima vote for Brynhildr because of what happened in the Another game (no hard feelings) and also because she's voting for Soren who has made the first Wall of Text in this game.

Aww I'm flattered. (*signing his name on the death note*)
Nice choice, though.

@Pyro, you cannot prevent it. Not anymore. You dared to defy their leader. <_<
Oct 26, 2014 11:19 AM

Sep 2013
Updated list:

Lambtron:
- Byon-kun

Soren333:
- Bryn

zayan1992:
- CC

Yume:
-The_Pyromaani

Brynhildr:
- Zymf

FrozenBeast:
- Soren333
BrynhildrOct 26, 2014 11:26 AM
Oct 26, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
@Brynd you think i would defy Master Splinter?
Oct 26, 2014 11:23 AM

Jul 2013
I guess the first day vote will be the most random.

And the chance of lynching a townie is high.

If we are to lynch a townie, I would rather lynch one who doesn't contribute much.

There are some new faces, I don't know how much they contribute. And some seem to be inactive right now, but that could change.

As far as I can tell, frozenbeast rarely ever contributes because, if I recall correctly what he said, there's just no solid evidence in the game. Thus he resorts to voting for himself.

Well, that's why I adopt action over inaction to garner evidence.

Vote: FrozenBeast

Lets see if you'll step up to the table this time frozenbeast and persuade me to change my vote.
Oct 26, 2014 11:24 AM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

Oh, my my. Don't you know Yume has defeatd Master Splinter and become the only Leader of the Turtles. Now, you can't avoid your destiny. :(
Oct 26, 2014 11:28 AM

Jan 2014
Brynhildr said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Oh, my my. Don't you know Yume has defeatd Master Splinter and become the only Leader of the Turtles. Now, you can't avoid your destiny. :(

*Turns to look brynd. I love challenges*

Oct 26, 2014 11:31 AM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Brynhildr said:

*Turns to look brynd. I love challenges*

Huh?! You're on the dark side? O_O

Lol sad there's not the Shredder - role. And the Darth Vader one...

Oct 26, 2014 11:32 AM

Mar 2009
Zymf said:

You're 2nd reason is fine, not having a reason is also fine. So, please don't use previous games as a reason to lynch someone. I'm adding this as rule. It will be added to opening post as well.

New Rule: Do not mention previous games as basis for suspecting a person. Play styles can change depending on the circumstances and each game should be treated as new.

Oct 26, 2014 11:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I feel like I've seen that rule before as well..

Brynhildr said:
HaXXspetten said:

Yup! Though the chances of killing a townie also during next day is also high. While thanks to the day 0 lynch we can get some info.

Now, all those who tihink it's better a no-lynch day 0, state it like this:

so we can keep track of people who didn't want, for different reasons, a lynch on day 0. It's also a way to gather infos.
and uhh if you think that's necessary, I guess I can:

Oct 26, 2014 11:35 AM

Jan 2014
You fool. No man can kill me! (but you are a woman, shit...)

Oct 26, 2014 11:36 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
Zymf said:

You're 2nd reason is fine, not having a reason is also fine. So, please don't use previous games as a reason to lynch someone. I'm adding this as rule. It will be added to opening post as well.

New Rule: Do not mention previous games as basis for suspecting a person. Play styles can change depending on the circumstances and each game should be treated as new.

Does my reason for voting for FrozenBeast count as referring to previous games?
Oct 26, 2014 11:38 AM

Dec 2012
grave_robber said:
But nobody can change the past :O!?

... But if you say so, then I quess that's just how it is :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.