Nov 9, 2014 6:26 PM

Apr 2012
Verumir said:
I think only three?

Lambtron
Brynhildr
DoubleC

I can't believe I missed that post :/

I was sure Haxx would kill Zymf because he seemed more suspicious and Shadow seemed townie enough.

Well GG Bryn. You almost had us. I already checked Lamb, so I know he's 100% townie. Which leaves only you ;-;
Vote:Bryn
Nov 9, 2014 7:23 PM

Sep 2013
Zymf said:
We can also try to follow Brynhildr's plan (more or less):

HaXXspetten kill Shadowsnake and we don't lynch anyone today. (Or we also just kill Shadowsnake..)

I will roleblock Brynhildr and CC will check me.

Possible outcomes:
- I am killed by the demon = CC is the demon.
- Someone else is killed by the demon = Either me or CC is the demon.
- Nobody is killed = Brynhildr is the demon or the demon didn't try to kill anyone.

I support Brynhildr's plan because all outcomes are favorable :D
Vote: Shadowsnake

Shit! I should've stick with my vote against CC. Too bad I also suspected Zymf.

Wrong move CC, since the action this day phase were going all according to my plan and Zymf did agree. This mean he rb me (even if I didn't receive the pm), so this means you are the last demon. I just hope Lamb would make the right decision and not kill me.

Vote : CC
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Nov 9, 2014 7:29 PM

Sep 2012
Vote: CC

It's funny koz I'm the baddie
Nov 9, 2014 7:37 PM

Apr 2012
Zymf was lynched because I didn't have a chance of removing my vote from him. Sadly I was busy with other stuff. Sorry Zymf ;-;

But
Brynhildr said:

Crowbar-kun, I called you by your nick because I felt like killing you was just enough mean. Though, I'll keep calling you this way, if you desire it. :')

Lol well, I'm trying to be compassionate, but not a strong point of mine I guess. Well, then, if you call it ---> HaXX kill Crowbar-kun! :D :D

I think you planned on this.

Zymf was going to rb you and prove you are the last Demon.
So you had Haxx kill Shadow.
Even though Zymf agreed on this, he didn't know you intended for this to happen.
So
Then you'd vote for Zymf near the end, but because I had my vote already on him you didn't need to.

Very nice Bryn. GG

Lamb do what's right and end this for us.

Well shit nvm
Nov 9, 2014 7:39 PM

Apr 2012
Nov 9, 2014 7:41 PM

Apr 2012
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

*Steadily cutting myself*
;-;
Nov 9, 2014 7:43 PM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:

It's not possible! D:

Well, then did CC lie about checking you O_o?

nvm anyway the votes are closed - gg to both of you :)
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Nov 9, 2014 8:35 PM

Mar 2014
Funny a man was lynched twice in this game and found innocent both times. XD
Nov 9, 2014 10:03 PM

Dec 2012
Lambtron said:

You are? O.o

Brynhildr said:
Zymf said:
We can also try to follow Brynhildr's plan (more or less):

HaXXspetten kill Shadowsnake and we don't lynch anyone today. (Or we also just kill Shadowsnake..)

I will roleblock Brynhildr and CC will check me.

Possible outcomes:
- I am killed by the demon = CC is the demon.
- Someone else is killed by the demon = Either me or CC is the demon.
- Nobody is killed = Brynhildr is the demon or the demon didn't try to kill anyone.

I support Brynhildr's plan because all outcomes are favorable :D
Vote: Shadowsnake

Shit! I should've stick with my vote against CC. Too bad I also suspected Zymf.

Wrong move CC, since the action this day phase were going all according to my plan and Zymf did agree. This mean he rb me (even if I didn't receive the pm), so this means you are the last demon. I just hope Lamb would make the right decision and not kill me.

Vote : CC
Lol, you're right - After all this, I forgot to roleblock you xD
Nov 9, 2014 10:05 PM

Dec 2013
DoubleC said:
Let's win this townies!

Vote:Shadowsnake777
I'm almost 100% sure Bryn isn't the last wolfie.

Pfff then your almost 100% was 100% WRONG :P
Nov 10, 2014 3:04 AM

Apr 2014
Time to bring this to a end I think.
Nov 10, 2014 3:31 AM

Apr 2014
Game end guests Win

The night ended and with it the game of death has come to a close it came down to a final three to make a choice of between them with the knowledge a mistake would cost them dearly so did they choose right or have they yet again let a innocent die and with it their hope.

Sherlock was always a great detective he caused the demons a lot of grief by turning the SK into the guests attack dog and finding them one by one so of course it was fitting that they would make him their greatest weapon who would suspect the hero of the tale but trust is something of little matter in this game so ever the hero was a suspect for good reason and with his death also brings a end to the demons plans.

DoubleCC- Sherlock Holmes/Lucifer reborn- Cop/demon

So the game has came to a end the guests have won so it is a win for the humans but how much of their humanity they have left is another matter they will never be the same after this too much innocent blood has been spilled in this so they will have to live with the guilt of what they have done so was it really worth it all and can you really call this a victory.

So that is the game end congrats to the guests in their win in the normal game and overtime I was worried at points in this game if I did mistakes but it has all gone well I think so than you for playing for grave's sake and I hope you all had fun.

MVP

DoubleCC- They found the SK on the 1 night and in doing so got a great ally for the guests which was a main part of their victory and they also found a couple of the real demons. Also they played a great game in overtime and nearly won it all but got unlucky in the end. so they were the best player in the game and over time so congrats to them.

Verumir- They had no role to help them and their lovers were never there so they had to protect them while not appearing as suspect they were also always right in their guesses and was the 1 to guess that the vampire had turned when no one else considered it.

Brynhildr- They played the way they lwys do normally calm under pressure and trying to make the right choice and thinking outside of the box they always impress me with the way that they play.

Matoro_Mahri- They were the best demon some mistakes were made on the way but since this was their 1 game it was always going to be hard work but they never gave up and tried their best to come up with plans and to hide their role it was all in vain sadly.

Those are the MVPS but everyone played well but also a mention to Zymf who died 2 times in the game but played well throughout even when they knew their way of thinking would get them killed which is a hard thing to do but someone has to do it.

So in conclusion thank you all for playing I hope you all had fun and will play in future games and remember if you died in overtime you still won so don't feel bad.
Nov 10, 2014 3:47 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Iyatta! ^^

Was a fun game, thanks everyone~ :)
Nov 10, 2014 4:06 AM

Jan 2014
i guess it was ok game. Not much to say.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Nov 10, 2014 5:00 AM

Apr 2012
Jack you did great hosting the game in grave's place! If it weren't for you this game might've gone on hiatus for awhile. Thank you so much <3
Nov 10, 2014 5:52 AM

Mar 2014
That was fun, thanks a lot guys!
Nov 10, 2014 7:20 AM

Jul 2013
Thanks for hosting Jack, you did a good job, especially on such a short notice.

Well played to everyone.

I hope we can all come again in another game soon :)
Nov 10, 2014 8:01 AM

May 2013
Great hosting Jack, it was a fun game.

And good game everyone.
Nov 10, 2014 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
Good job Jack, you did excellent taking over for Grave. Hope to play in another game with you fine folks soon//
Nov 10, 2014 8:37 PM

Sep 2012
Damn, I was kind of hoping to get a vote change on that last extra phase and have myself killed in the demons place after voting for them :'<.
That would'ave been the best ending after having been denied that scum snipe at the start of the game.
Found it rather boring between that and the later parts of the game due to not being able to be around and it was a very straight forward game.

I wont bother peering into why the host change had occured and what-not, but hopefully shits all good.
Cheers for picking up the game though you were playing Jack... well both of you's actually, seeing as you's made it quite a quick and fluid transferral without much of a hassle at all.
I actually enjoyed finding out after a night phase that the 2nd host was rolling a different default state for the hulk, I could'ave taken advantage of that for my own laughter, but having the SK still around was a little too demoralising.
I also hoped the hulk would go rogue and smash people so as to make a more entertaining end game :'<

tl;dr - Good shit, cheers to both hosts minus the mess involving myself at the start ^^.
Bloody good effort on the OP and roles etc layouts.
Nov 11, 2014 5:26 AM

Jul 2013
Thanks for the game, Jack^^

Good game everyone.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Nov 11, 2014 5:27 AM

Apr 2014
Thanks everyone I am just glad you all had fun with it
Nov 11, 2014 10:12 AM

Dec 2012
Great game.

Nice work, Jack. (for some reason my phone suggested Jack-sama when i was typing your name xD
Nov 11, 2014 10:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I prefer Jackie-chan
Nov 11, 2014 10:16 AM

Dec 2012
HaXXspetten said:
I prefer Jackie-chan

I see what you did there :D
Nov 11, 2014 10:21 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
that's why it's funny :>
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « First ... « 59 60 [61]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.