Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (79) « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
Jun 5, 2015 11:04 PM
Jun 2015
hey...uh i'm new here. i don't really know what to do. I don't even know if this will become a new post or reply to something
Jun 21, 2015 4:58 PM

Apr 2014
are fate stay night and fate stay night unlimited blade works similar? should someone watch both shows time wise?
Force is meaningless without skill - Lee Sin
Jun 27, 2015 3:43 PM
Jun 2015
Does anybody know anything about Oregairu season 3?I just finished it and i have a lot of questions.I couldn't find information anywhere about it.
Jun 27, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2014
ColorfulChaos said:
Does anybody know anything about Oregairu season 3?I just finished it and i have a lot of questions.I couldn't find information anywhere about it.

Well if you must know, it'll come out after Watari finishes volume 12, but I think you seriously misunderstood the point of this thread.
Jun 28, 2015 12:15 PM
Jun 2015
Title: Need some help to find the anime.

I dont remember the title, but i remember the 1st's plot. It's like this:

It's a narrated anime, and is very similar to black rock shooter, and it has an poorly colored and depressive animation.

the anime starts with a narration of the main character witch is a girl, who just stays home, like a hikkikomori, that she starts to talk about giving her brother, who is a teacher, chocolate for some reason.

The time goes on ,and then her friends and her starts to play online game in some computers in a dark place. Next time i remember they were fighting something or each other (i dont remember very well) in a city, with big fire guns and missils, can anyone tell me witch anime is it?
Jun 28, 2015 12:53 PM

Aug 2014
I like how the last 3/4 of the last few questions aren't even about ubw
Jun 29, 2015 3:59 AM

May 2014
I have several questions:
1) What was the deal with Gilgamesh constantly hanging around Sakura towards the beginning of the show? (If this is a HF spoiler, pls let me know :D)

2) What was the letter Caster's old master wanted to have delivered to Lancer's master? And why did Lancer suddenly appear in the room where all the little grilz were stored, after Caster kills her old master.

3) When Rin asks Shirou, "How do you think someone would feel growing up if she'd been given away for adoption to another family, without any say in the matter?" As someone who's already seen F/Z i already know what she's refering to, but to the non F/Z watchers is this question just meant to be left on a cliff hanger, or hints of HF?

4) In the last episode Shirou was holding on to an envelope and it seemed like he really wanted to give it to Rin but didn't. What's the significance of this envelope and why didn't he just give it to Rin?
Jun 29, 2015 4:05 AM

Aug 2014
HF spoiler.

An agreement giving Lancers master permission to deal with Caster without coming into conflict with him. Lancer took the elevator.

HF.

His Clock Tower invitation, which he declined.
Jun 29, 2015 5:12 PM

May 2014
Also 1 more question, but it's not UBW related at all. Is Archer's identity ever revealed in DEEN's adaptation?
Jun 29, 2015 5:24 PM

May 2014
Carl_Johnson said:
Also 1 more question, but it's not UBW related at all. Is Archer's identity ever revealed in DEEN's adaptation?

Nah, but there are hints.

He leaves behind

It's a pretty neat egg, but I doubt I would have put 2+2 together personally.
Jul 9, 2015 1:30 PM
May 2014
Okay, so I've watched Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night: UBW (TV) in that order. What do I do now? Should I read the visual novel? if so how? There is no English release. is there a fan version available? Which version is the best (nothing cut, uncensored)?
Jul 13, 2015 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
If I watched Fate/Zero and disliked it, even the fight scenes, would I find Fate/Stay Night UBW any different? Watched the prologue and had the same feeling I did about Fate/Zero. With the same general plot and even with the same servants, I find it hard to believe I'd like it. What do you think?

Jul 13, 2015 6:09 PM
Jun 2014
BTBAM said:
If I watched Fate/Zero and disliked it, even the fight scenes, would I find Fate/Stay Night UBW any different? Watched the prologue and had the same feeling I did about Fate/Zero. With the same general plot and even with the same servants, I find it hard to believe I'd like it. What do you think?

It depends on what you didn't like about F/Z. The servants are not the same, just the classes.
But I assume you won't enjoy UBW either since many AOs prefer F/Z over it because it looks more mature to them.
dont_ask_me_idkJul 13, 2015 6:22 PM
Jul 13, 2015 8:43 PM

Apr 2014
BTBAM said:

If you come into a work of entertainment already having strong negative preconceptions, then you might as well just skip it.
Jul 16, 2015 12:13 PM

May 2014
I've read in many places that is fine to watch F/SN UBW over the original F/SN. But what exactly do you lose if you don't watch the first one? I read that they are different routes of the game so do they have totally different events and ending? Or is just the same thing just slightly different?
Jul 16, 2015 12:27 PM

Aug 2014
FSN 2006 is a (botched) adaptation of the first route of the game, the Fate route. FSN UBW is an adaptation of the second route, the Unlimited Blade Works route.
Jul 16, 2015 12:32 PM

Apr 2015
Insertanamehere said:
FSN 2006 is a (botched) adaptation of the first route of the game, the Fate route. FSN UBW is an adaptation of the second route, the Unlimited Blade Works route.

Well... The 2006 adaption mixed elements of all the routes together but it is mostly the fate route.
Jul 17, 2015 2:39 AM

May 2014
... and again... do they have totally different events and ending? Or is just the same thing just slightly different?
Jul 17, 2015 2:46 AM

Aug 2014
Different.
Jul 17, 2015 8:32 AM

May 2014
Thanks~
Jul 25, 2015 1:32 PM

Jun 2009
Heaven feel's spoiler
Jul 25, 2015 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
mrdkreka said:
Heaven feel's spoiler

Jul 25, 2015 2:49 PM

Jun 2009
laidellent said:
mrdkreka said:
Heaven feel's spoiler

Where is the information of that from?

Jul 25, 2015 3:27 PM

Aug 2014
^It's from Complete Materials.
Aug 1, 2015 9:52 AM
Aug 2015
Hey guys i watched amagami ss and i liked it so I'm looking for omnibus format anime.Can u guys recommende me.
Aug 2, 2015 12:42 AM

May 2013
Hi guys, I've watched the show and have some points I don't understand. If you guys can explain it for me I would be very appreciate.

Firstly, how can Saber doge Gae Bolg. It's never miss isn't it. Archer need a shield to stop it but Saber just can dodge it by herself and even receive less damage than Archer.

Secondly, how Kuzuki (Caster no Master) can defeat Rider so easily. I know he is strong but he is still just a majutsu right. Technically how can a master defeat a Servant? Or just like Shirou said, Rider is really weak :D

Thank you in advance.
Aug 2, 2015 1:10 AM

Sep 2014
1. Rank A luck. Yes, that's the explanation.

2. Kuzuki's fist got enhanced by Caster's magic. Why rider lost is a spoiler for Heaven's Feel
Aug 2, 2015 4:15 AM

Aug 2014
OutsideDecorator said:
Why rider lost is a spoiler for Heaven's Feel

Not really; Kuzuki got the drop on her and Shinji is a shit master.
Aug 9, 2015 5:00 AM

May 2013
Thank you very much, I'll wait for the Heaven's Feel.
Sep 13, 2015 9:10 AM
Sep 2015
Once I'm done watching Fate/Zero should I watch Fate/stay night because I've got akame ga kill on hold and I'm eager to watch it?
Sep 16, 2015 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
just finished watching fate zero season 1 and 2 and then i watch original fate / stay night started and the started in Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works i noticed its kind of remake ...is it a remake ?? does it worth watching ?? what about the movie is it important ??
Sep 17, 2015 11:21 AM

Mar 2015
Abulaila_2 said:
just finished watching fate zero season 1 and 2 and then i watch original fate / stay night started and the started in Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works i noticed its kind of remake ...is it a remake ?? does it worth watching ?? what about the movie is it important ??

Not remake, different route, aka different events occur. Definitely worth watching. Stay away from the movie, it's bad.
Sep 18, 2015 2:28 AM

Jul 2015
hello. is this shit worth watching? fate zero was the bomb but this is just horribly boring...... xD pls let me know. thx <3
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Sep 18, 2015 5:32 AM
Jun 2014
6e said:
hello. is this shit worth watching? fate zero was the bomb but this is just horribly boring...... xD pls let me know. thx <3

Nope. You already said it's boring.
Sep 18, 2015 1:26 PM

Jul 2013
6e said:

not everyone can have good taste, sorry to hear that
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Sep 18, 2015 1:47 PM

May 2014
6e said:
This is not a sequel to Fate Zero so it's not the best idea to view it as such
LittleGaoSep 18, 2015 5:42 PM
Sep 20, 2015 1:03 AM

Jul 2015
LittleGao said:
6e said:
This is not a sequel to Fate Zero so it's not the best idea to view it as such
I kept on watching. It got really good lol. Way too much useless talking though xD
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Sep 21, 2015 1:30 AM

Jul 2007
6e said:

1. ITs notzero sequel.
2. Seeing Zero first you already spoiled majority of the main story for yourself.
3. Don't expect to understand anything.
Sep 22, 2015 12:40 AM

Jul 2015
CookingPriest said:
6e said:

1. ITs notzero sequel.
2. Seeing Zero first you already spoiled majority of the main story for yourself.
3. Don't expect to understand anything.

disagree.. I still enjoyed everything after i put up with all the boring talking lol. I afterwards found out about saber x shiro on fate stay night now i have to watch that one too. QQ
Oct 3, 2015 5:55 AM
Dec 2012
I heard there's a lot of spoilers that are revealed in this series if you're an anime watcher who watched fate/zero first. Can someone tell me the spoilers that I was exposed to?
Oct 3, 2015 1:30 PM

Jul 2007
HiddenHunter said:
I heard there's a lot of spoilers that are revealed in this series if you're an anime watcher who watched fate/zero first. Can someone tell me the spoilers that I was exposed to?

If you 've seen Zero first you already are spoiled on:

that's off the top of my head only. Basically around 85% of all the twists and reveals in fsn.
Oct 3, 2015 2:16 PM

May 2014
Saber's identity is a late arrival spoiler that even those that aren't fans of FSN or FZ would probably know
Dec 18, 2015 11:32 PM
Dec 2012
Fai said:
HiddenHunter said:

that's off the top of my head only. Basically around 85% of all the twists and reveals in fsn.

When you say upcoming movies do you mean in the heaven feels movie?
Dec 18, 2015 11:56 PM

May 2014
HiddenHunter said:
Fai said:

When you say upcoming movies do you mean in the heaven feels movie?

Yeah he does, people still hold on to hope that it will be a series of movies due to size.
Dec 20, 2015 6:18 AM
Apr 2015
Unlimited Blade Works true power?

*SPOILERS*

Q1. Hi we all know that UBW is basically creating a Reality Marble that contains an infinite amount of swords. Gate of Babylon (GoB) is basically a NP spammer, and when in UBW Archer can do the same. So since thats the case why couldnt Archer beat Herc in Fate route? If he just spammed NPs as Broken Phantasms in UBW it would have the same effect as GoB (cept for Enkidu)

Q2. What did Shirou mean when he said UBW cannot compete with normal servants? Since its ability to spam swords is same as GoB's (and we know how powerful that is) , shouldnt Archer be able to deal with most servants easily as well?

Thanks
Dec 21, 2015 1:23 AM
Dec 2015
Hi everyone ^^
I'm new here. I was trouble looking for a title of manga that I read a few years ago.
Its about a girl fell down and a boy help her. And when she come home she find out the a girl will live with her family is acctualy a boy who helping her. Anybody know the title of this manga? Or any manga with similar story?
Hope you kind to answer. Thanks
Dec 21, 2015 1:33 AM

May 2014
PrimeraLuka said:
Unlimited Blade Works true power?

*SPOILERS*

Q1. Hi we all know that UBW is basically creating a Reality Marble that contains an infinite amount of swords. Gate of Babylon (GoB) is basically a NP spammer, and when in UBW Archer can do the same. So since thats the case why couldnt Archer beat Herc in Fate route? If he just spammed NPs as Broken Phantasms in UBW it would have the same effect as GoB (cept for Enkidu)

Q2. What did Shirou mean when he said UBW cannot compete with normal servants? Since its ability to spam swords is same as GoB's (and we know how powerful that is) , shouldnt Archer be able to deal with most servants easily as well?

Thanks

I'll put it here for visibility
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1347585&show=3350
Dec 22, 2015 1:17 PM
Dec 2015
Jan 14, 2016 12:59 PM
Dec 2015
Hey,this is my first time asking a question on this site so i don't know if i'm doing it right.

I'm in search again for animes again as they are sooo short.I have been looking everywhere and cant seem to find ones that fit my tastes.(I am extremely picky on the animation of the actual anime,so you could consider this a challenge) I really like romance and action anime including all the supernatural and historical ones.However I only like watching a certain type of animated anime.Like the more realistic ones.If you see my watched list I like the more original animated anime with NO huge eyes or tiny heads and stuf like that.Any suggestions would be helpful.Thanks:

here are some examples to help:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6iacabSrN3c/VcxEBNNqT_I/AAAAAAAAEnE/G0PoB-Y6yr4/s1600/tumblr_nrihyqYMLP1qmlmyuo1_1280.jpg

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140208061128/soredemo-sekai-wa-utsukushii/images/4/40/Tumblr_n0l9j7MKdr1rkvo45o1_500.jpg
Jan 22, 2016 12:12 AM
Jan 2016
I am looking for a movie that i can't really remember the details of. I only remember this one part and it's kind of inappropriate. It isn't fan service or hentai but it was adult orietened. But anyway this one girl was evil and the other was "good" I guess. Well she they needed her for something but anyway they were in this hot spring. And the evil girl come up behind her and I guess rubbed her vagina and as she is doing this you can see the "good" girl's face appear on the evil girls back. And if I remember correctly she is basically stealing her appearance. But the good girl isn't killed. In this process. The evil chick low key liked playing with her vagina because she kind of looks back and smiles when she initiates. Believe me it wasn't hentai. Just need help from the kings and queens of anime lol. Please help it is driving me crazy trying to remember what the name of this movie is. Thank you in advance.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (79) « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.