Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2014 2:25 PM

Jan 2013
For me it's a huge letdown. I wanted memorable showdown but it looks like it's going to end meh.
Also plot of final movie seems pretty generic. I was counting for some good closure of existing problems and it seems like it's just going to be another standard shounen movie(falling moon,really?).
I'm disappointed because Naruto was a huge part of my childhood, and I was counting for something more epic.
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Oct 11, 2014 2:29 PM

Dec 2012
You are complaining about things that didn't happen yet?
Oct 11, 2014 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
With every new chaper out people complain about what happened and what did not happen. Also about what will happen, like they knew what is coming.
That if the ending is lame it was waste of their time. Really, it's annoying already reading it in every thread possible.
Oct 11, 2014 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
It's still 4 week to it's ending, we still don't know what will happen
Though i'm already disappointed long ago when the war arc is started, it's very meh meh
Oct 11, 2014 3:16 PM

Mar 2013
The thing which made me drop the show the most was the whole

I LOVE SASUKE HE IS MY FRIEND NEVER GIVE UP cliche that would go on and on and on.

borderline stalkerish to obsession with him
Oct 11, 2014 3:19 PM

Jan 2009
facade63 said:

I LOVE SASUKE HE IS MY FRIEND NEVER GIVE UP cliche that would go on and on and on.

that is only excessive on the anime version though to prolong the episodes, the manga is not that bad
Oct 11, 2014 3:27 PM

Jan 2013
ccdewa said:
It's still 4 week to it's ending, we still don't know what will happen
Though i'm already disappointed long ago when the war arc is started, it's very meh meh

It's not a question what will happen, but what won't. Everything that occurred after start of 4th ninja war was a huge letdown for me and i hoped for series to redeem but that won't happen anymore, because there are only few chapters left before the end.

Also we already know that Sasasuske will prevail which annoys me the most. This whole situation with him is going to be resolved in most childish way. Sasasasasusske is going to be redeemed by Naruto's love for him lol.
And that's is idiotic. He is insane war criminal/terrorist and some childish ideals of Naruto would never save him. He would be killed/imprisoned asap in any normal dimension.
bad english user
Oct 11, 2014 6:50 PM

Aug 2011
Kishi still has time to introduce a new villain, who was the REAL mastermind behind it all.
Oct 13, 2014 1:26 PM
Dec 2011
Sidholun said:
For me it's a huge letdown. I wanted memorable showdown but it looks like it's going to end meh.
Also plot of final movie seems pretty generic. I was counting for some good closure of existing problems and it seems like it's just going to be another standard shounen movie(falling moon,really?).
I'm disappointed because Naruto was a huge part of my childhood, and I was counting for something more epic.

I understand!! I am hopeful he pulls it off and I have a list of stuff I want to see summed up you're not alone, I myself made a thread I am just sad and upset in general.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1285051
Oct 13, 2014 9:10 PM

Mar 2014
Herpderpderp Nardo is ghey!
Oct 13, 2014 9:40 PM
Sep 2014
Seeing as this fight is just so lame I am waiting for my NaruHina/SasuSaku to be canon already
Oct 13, 2014 11:02 PM
Feb 2014
Radon87000 said:
Seeing as this fight is just so lame I am waiting for my NaruHina/SasuSaku to be canon already

Are you aware that Naruto is a shonen? Shonen => action
action =/= romance
if you want romance you have to read shoujo mangas
Oct 14, 2014 2:04 AM

Dec 2012
Uncle-Fester81 said:
Radon87000 said:

action =/= romance

All of what you said is incorrect. But that guy is seriously annoying..
Oct 14, 2014 2:08 AM

Nov 2013
it really annoyed me that the war arc is so long and at the end it is just like *plopp* kaguya vanishes into thin air, wait what just happened, that is it?! and then sasuke's being an asshole again... >_<
mitch3315 said:
Sasuke and Naruto kissed, show is obviously hardcore yaoi.
Oct 14, 2014 6:08 AM

Aug 2008
Uncle-Fester81 said:
Radon87000 said:

action =/= romance

Shounen generally just means the manga will be hot-blooded to some extent. Just like Shoujo generally means it will be "flowery" to some extent (literally). But yeah not all shounens have action and not all shoujo's have romance.

But personally I am a bit disappointed because I thought the side characters would have gotten more focus and development (like kiba, neji, lee and what not) but most of it was PTS. Which I guess is fine because one piece and hxh already fill that quota for me, but that's just my personal preference for shounen manga.
hyperknees91Oct 14, 2014 7:33 AM
Oct 14, 2014 2:02 PM

Jan 2013
teh_C said:
it really annoyed me that the war arc is so long and at the end it is just like *plopp* kaguya vanishes into thin air, wait what just happened, that is it?! and then sasuke's being an asshole again... >_<

Ten thousand marineford ninja samurai dragonball recycling one frame holy battles might weak naruto war arc is/was so bad that i almost dropped naruto. Only my nostalgic feelings towards series kept me from doing it.
After Five Kage Summit Arc series went downhill.

I had high hopes for final movie but all news are bad news.
At this point i don't even care if Naruto end's with Hinata/Sakura or Saskeeeee.
Heck i don't even care if he lives or dies at the end of the movie.
I just want this to end.

I have a feeling that is going to be the most disappointing epilogue for series since Mass Effect 3 rainbow ending.
bad english user
Oct 14, 2014 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
It went downhill after the Pain Arc.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 14, 2014 3:04 PM
Oct 2014
Even if its gonna be the most shocking or surprising end, naruto shippuden is sadly a disappointment...
I loved and still admire the story from Naruto...but in Naruto Shippuden it somewere lost me and just got worse and worse ( personal opinion of course ). I really just keep reading the chapters because i allready spent so much time with this manga...so ill finish it...just waiting for the end...
Dec 18, 2014 1:16 AM
Aug 2012
I hoped Naruto would end up with Sakura and weirdly hoped Sasuke would end up with Hinata.
Dec 18, 2014 1:20 AM
Dec 18, 2014 1:36 AM

Jun 2012
repetitive, flashbacks, ass pull, and trolls. Yes, I was disappointing for ever taking it seriously.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.