Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2009 3:14 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Zaphikel's words really affected Setsuna's mood for better.. Good to see that... And so were back to where we left Sara, visiting the super crazy inorganic life form of Ruri... the inorganic form of Ruri is really crazy man... she killed her own mother on an instant... on a blink of the eye... Just as easy as that... And almost killed Sara if it wasn't for Kurai and the connection both girls had... Kirie messed up Rociel assets... and looks like she will be punished big time... yet Katan tried to help her... But she's so naive... I feel she will die horribly soon... RIP Ruri!

Oh and Setsuna is back to school... All with smiles and sexy poses hahahah... but things got fishy for him in the school.. He's now the prime suspect of the assassination of a classmate and his friend... Oh noes... how will Setsuna deal with this mess...?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2012 3:27 AM
Mar 2010
ok, the plot is progressing, every new char has their own goal.
I want to see more Setsuna x Sara. And I wonder of Alexiel and Rociel love each other too like setsuna and sara.
I still can't say for sure if I like this manga or not, well I still have 18 volumes to read, so I'll see =)
Dec 3, 2013 7:48 AM

Apr 2009
Ruri = Satsuki Yatoji from x/1999
Jan 10, 2023 2:37 PM
Dec 2017
so far this chapter was pretty ok

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 8 Discussion

rebwaters - Mar 22, 2009

3 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 8, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 7 Discussion

rebwaters - Mar 22, 2009

2 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 23, 2009

2 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 20, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 5 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 13, 2009

2 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 17, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 13, 2009

3 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 12, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.