Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (55) « First ... « 53 54 [55]
Oct 12, 2014 5:27 PM

Jan 2014

my baby shot me down.. bang bang
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Oct 12, 2014 6:02 PM

May 2013
Err, I think I'm late, but I'll still do it the right way; (sorry >.<)

Vote: Verumir
I've followed most of the game since my arrival in it, and he seemed like he had something smart to say against any remark people were making. He was comfortable through the whole game and I feel like he could come out of a though spot very smoothly, compared to how Suzune handled her situation. Suzune did well, and remarkably fulfilled the goal to survive instead of others, but Verumir had such a perfect game, it's hard to say he didn't play well.
Oct 12, 2014 6:09 PM

Jan 2014
Veru won this voting then.
Oct 12, 2014 6:25 PM

Jun 2009
Yay Congratulations Verumir!!

You did a good job! Yay!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 12, 2014 6:26 PM

Jan 2014
*clap clap clap*
Oct 12, 2014 6:29 PM

Oct 2011
*peeks in*

Oct 12, 2014 6:30 PM

May 2013
What? I-I won??? Need time to process...
Oct 12, 2014 6:32 PM

Oct 2011
Updating the final phase.~

Oct 12, 2014 6:43 PM

May 2013
Honestly I was still expecting a turn out in the end, I haven't played with focus on victory, and said myself that I didn't expected to win multiple times, I did however tried to do my best in the game, it feels weird to win, with so many good players I'm not sure if I deserve it myself, but that would be disrespectful with everyone who voted for me, so yes, it required a lot of effort and my sleep pattern is all messed up because of this game, so in the end I'm still glad to win.

I already made comments about Suzune-chan in my speech, however I would like to take in to account that no matter what happened she never gave up, no matter how frustrating it is to defend herself over and over again from the same accusations, she played very well, and I'm happy that I had such a good adversary for the epilogue, and even happier that she was my ally in the end.
Oct 12, 2014 6:52 PM

Oct 2011

All's well that ends well...
It's been a long, long road, and with 6 out of 7 jurors voting...
The jury has voted Verumir to win.
--
It is now time for me to give over my rule as God, or rather, cast my own vote based on the backstage info I've been able to see over this period of time.
Suzune played a great game. She was able to intimidate others, and eventually realized that the strength of her diary wasn't in its ability, but the perception of its ability.
Meanwhile, Verumir lost his partner in crime early on. Due to this, people probably didn't feel threatened by Verumir. However, he was able to still play well, even waiting to use his ability late in the game during final moments in the phase, thus turning the game.
I do think that Suzune helped Verumir get to where he needed to be, and there was some sort of great collaboration near the end. I would have never assumed making this game that these would be the diaries to make it to the end. Well played, Verumir and Suzune, you deserve it.
Out of the two of them? I have to give it to Verumir as well...not because no one voted for him (they didn't see him as a threat, their mistake) but because of the way Byon was killed when he was, he was powerless until the evolution..despite this, I could still see strategy at play.
--
Juror Award: Jackrito
Jackrito played an exceptional game. It was literally a diary's automatic ability that took him out of the game. He was able to avoid suspicion by being able to protect, while being MM which made people not suspect him.
Juror Honorable Mention: Crowlage
He made it to 3rd place for a reason. He was able to meet his win condition, AND chose some nights not to use his ability, which I thought was very smart. Because of him, it forced Shadow's diary to find MM. Additionally, Crowlage was able to realize that his attacks were sent prior to the phase, so he wisely waited to the last minute to "pounce."
--
Blaze of Glory Award: Grave_Robber
The fall of MM v1 was epic. GR tried to claim another role, and did pretty much everything she could before being killed. GR's motto must have truly been "Go big or go home."
Blaze of Glory Award Honorable Mention: ShadowSnake777
Dude, how many times did you try to lynch this guy? Also, he was quite the underdog. People assumed he was "inactive" but it became obvious to me that he actually wasn't considering how quickly he tried to make the move to reveal MM v2 based on his diary.
--
Best Collaborations: 1. Verumir & Suzune 2. Jackrito & Grave_Robber
Wish we saw more of you: Flume
I wanted to see y'all play with the yandere mode unlocked, and I really do think Flume would have done it justice. I've seen Flume play in the clutch before (H&H game) and honestly I didn't want him to die lol.
--
Everyone-
Word can't (ok, they can) express, how crazy this game has been. There's been ups and downs for all of us...and I know the game has its flaws since I made it from scratch. That being said, I really hope you guys had fun, and I'm glad to have had you guys participate in my 2nd MS game. I hope to keep providing quality games for you all, and hopefully I can actually play with each and every one of you (if I haven't already). On that note...

GAME END.

Graveyard - RIP
15th....pnut78654321
14th....SaucyNudityBaron
13th....Soren333
12th....Lambtron
11th....Byon-Kun
10th....Grave_Robber
Jury House - TBD
9th....Flume
8th....Mishukax
7th....Karote
6th....Jackrito
5th....The_Pyromaani
4th....ShadowSnake777
3rd....Crowlage
2nd....Suzune-Chan
1st....Verumir

Oct 12, 2014 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
It's... PARTYYY TIMEEE
Oct 12, 2014 7:05 PM

Mar 2014
Congratulations Ver! Suzune you too!!! I'm never playing a free for all again! 20 days worth a stress is far to long. One of the best games I've played though. Again, nice job everyone and GG!

THANK YOU MAITAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrowlageOct 12, 2014 7:11 PM
Oct 12, 2014 7:08 PM

May 2013
God started working in the dying universe, everything was rebooted and started over, then she created earth, and in the Moon, she constructed an enormous statue of Suzune-chan made of pure diamond, she made it to honor for both her greatest ally, and her final greatest enemy.
Eventually God helped the evolution process to make humans.

Humans, started promising, but it didn't take long to chaos take over, along with conflicts and violence that was even worse then the previous humanity, at a certain point, they had lost all the will to live, but for the first time humans decided to look up, and what they discovered change history forever, they discovered the statue of Suzune-chan and praised her as the ultimate god of kindness and benevolence, no matter what despair situation humans had to encounter, all they had to do was look up and see the gorgeous glow coming from the statue to give them hope, to make them stronger, and it always stopped humans from fighting for futile things, the word "war" and "chaos" was only used on history books.

For her lover God decided to redo an exactly replica of every atom, every fiber, everything of his being, but after completing it, she saw that no matter how much times and effort is spent, the soul was something that not even a God could recreate, having a great idea, she then decided to travel in time, and placed an exact replica that she made of Byon to die from the dog attack, she finally saved her most loved one, while she was at it she also saved Pyro from an horrible death, and doing the same process she saved everyone else.

To fulfill a promise made to Pyro, she created a candy planet in a galaxy far far away, where Pyro could spend the rest of his life as the King of the Candy planet, the ruler of the candy land, and while she was doing it, she decided to put everyone left together there too, also God had made sure not to go to another universe while doing the time travel, because the other versions of them didn't had the same soul, and were meaningless to God.

Because of that, God had to erase every memory they had of her and the game, even of the one God loved the most and make sure to stay away as much as possible from them, her most painful decision, but that was the only way to avoid a time paradox that could bring the destruction of the universe.

Thus everyone lived very happily in the candy land, the most sweet, and cute planet on the universe, ruled by Pyro.

And what happened to God? There is a tale on a small tribe on earth of a God that was forcefully separated from her lover, and spends all her time alone, only revisiting the memories of her past with her lover, and the only time she got out was to see the from a save distance the last moments of him, it's also said that him was able to found another one to love, and it was the only moment when God was happy, happy that her love could find peace with another one.

The candy planet
Oct 12, 2014 7:14 PM

Jan 2014
Verumir said:

I'll give him a candy after this is over .-.

I was promised 1 candy but looks like i got even more^^ XD
Oct 12, 2014 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
That was a great game everyone~
Simply the best!

Mai, I appreciate all of your hard work on this game. Thanks so much!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 12, 2014 7:17 PM

Jan 2014
Thank you MaiTai again for great game. My mafia games started with your AoT game what was great. This game didnt lose at all to it. Now i know i will be more prepared for future ffa games.

Hip hip horayy for MAII
Oct 12, 2014 7:22 PM

May 2013
Maitai this game was great, really appreciate your effort, dedication and patience, and I liked it very much, if you allow me make two points that I thought it was missing, the roles as you could see were faded to be discovered near the jury phase, so I think it would be nice to not have them revealed until jury phase begins, also the investigative roles should have something more, like sending a special message to everyone that you would post in the changing of phase.

Anyway, great game everyone.

9,999/10
Oct 12, 2014 8:48 PM

Oct 2011
Thanks for everyone's input. I really appreciate it.
Have fun in the candy planet lol

Oct 12, 2014 9:03 PM

Mar 2009
Congratulations Verumir! ^^

MaiTai thinks we underestimated you, but you know I had a chip on my shoulder about killing 7th. If I had made it to Jury, you would've been the 1st to go. The alliances I noticed on day 1 were my targets, those were Jack+ Crow & you + byon, on Day 2 I became certain Crow was a killer(thought he was 8th) so that alliance took priority. Your logical & analytical skills were commendable, that's why I messed with your head. ;)

That extra vote ability was used perfectly to accomplish your goal of eliminating MM, receiving the apprentice diary & putting it to good use was brilliant. Well done Verumir!

I really have to say that Suzune-chan sold herself short in the game deciding speech, she accomplished so much with her limited role.

Words were her greatest weapon before receiving the 8th diary, but she chose not to use them to tip the scales in her favor @ the end which makes me sure she deserved to be a god.

She was the one who went after flume & found yuno & yuki. That single event basically changed the entire game; roles were claimed, 10th was forced to evolve and offer his abilities for the greater good because killers were cornered. The witch hunt continued, 8th feIl, 7th fell & I(MM v1) was forced to fake claim her role. I was really gunning for her & Jack, but she managed to manipulate convince me to let her go.

She formed an alliance with 7th later on, who was strong (which is why I wanted both 7s dead) & once she got the 8th diary (a very hard role @ that phase), she used it incredibly well.

Most of us worked within our diaries, she worked the players, the game & her diaries. Well done Suzue-chan!

Great performances from almost all the players, everyone stepped up their game for this epic race to the top!

MaiTai, I hereby award you the title: Host Diety!

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Oct 12, 2014 9:57 PM

Jun 2014
gj, I knew you would make it to the top <3. Being my lover I see this as a win for me ^^
Oct 13, 2014 4:49 AM

Jul 2013
All hail Veru, our new God, our new hope and most importantly our new target :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (55) « First ... « 53 54 [55]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.