Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2014 11:58 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm pissed at the royalty, all Lotte received was bad luck recently.
Sep 15, 2014 12:44 PM
Feb 2013
It's typical for JP characters to fuck your girl then punch you and call you shallow for not liking it. Glad Abel put him straight.

Let's be honest, Mermaid is a shit route. It's simply too problematic to work out in the end. Able will never be able to forget what happened and there remains the fact that she'll grab the nearest dick when she feels like it's needed. They made it worse by making it pretty obvious she was enjoying it. She was only being honest in her monologue about how she is selfish and it's all self-interest. Typical weak willed woman who rationalizes it all after the fact.

Compound it by showing how untrustworthy she is by resolving to conceal her misdeeds.

I for one would have rather died with my dignity in tact. Look at all the disgrace and tragedy she caused. Though she probably would have survived had she waited anyway. Especially the second time.

Abel deserves better and if this ends in a "It's ok you screwed my brother, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I call bullshit. That's impossible.

Where have all the heroes gone in anime. Where is the willingness to die for an ideal!? Your love is so shallow mermaid.

Edit: Overall it's a bad message being conveyed IMO. Completely flipped from the legendary tale it's based on. I mean, in the end of the original the mermaid accepted nonexistence before betraying the prince and her feelings for him, even after her heart was broken.
KurokolistSep 15, 2014 12:54 PM
Dec 11, 2014 3:28 AM

Jun 2013
Sad day at the office for Lotte.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ero♥Meruhen: Ningyo-hime Chapter 36 Discussion

natsucule - Dec 16, 2015

5 by greed2 »»
Oct 2, 2017 8:54 AM

Poll: » Ero♥Meruhen: Ningyo-hime Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 12, 2015 2:16 PM

Poll: » Ero♥Meruhen: Ningyo-hime Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 5, 2015 7:14 AM

Poll: » Ero♥Meruhen: Ningyo-hime Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 25, 2015 7:59 AM

Poll: » Ero♥Meruhen: Ningyo-hime Chapter 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2015

1 by Machination »»
Oct 9, 2015 7:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.