Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 20, 2015 11:01 AM

May 2014
If you could would you live somewhere other than India?
Feb 21, 2015 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
yenten said:
If you could would you live somewhere other than India?

I would definitely live in Muscat,Oman since thats the place I lived for most part of my life, I have only been here for about 3 years now (for higher education).

Its an awesome and peaceful place in the middle east.. ever been there?

Team Blackbeard||Hot Seat Thread||-主人-様 <3||DIE
Feb 21, 2015 12:51 PM

Sep 2014
Are yous watchings bunny (cricket) world cup :3
Feb 21, 2015 12:55 PM

Jun 2014
CrystalMoon said:
Are yous watchings bunny (cricket) world cup :3

I am not much of a cricket fan but I am watching the Indian matches, need to keep with the tides or you'll be just left behind by all the talks that happen outside.

My bunnies are facing the proteas in about 7 hours. I hope we win this time (>人<)

Are you also watching? :D

Feb 21, 2015 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
I hopes your bunnies win toos :3..they won last times rights?

I only look at the scores :3..I'm following england..but these bunnies are as good as gones :'3..their last bunny match was too bunny pathetic >:3.
Feb 21, 2015 1:05 PM

Jun 2014
CrystalMoon said:
I hopes your bunnies win toos :3..they won last times rights?

I only look at the scores :3..I'm following england..but these bunnies are as good as gones :'3..their last bunny match was too bunny sads >:3.

Ahahaha Yeah we did.. that on our own hole too :33

I saw that match , that was just tigers eating yer bunnies alive :O

Think your bunnies are way better in football than cricket.. you follow your bunnies football?

Feb 21, 2015 1:16 PM

Sep 2014
M_F_M said:

Ahahaha Yeah we did.. that on our own hole too :33

This made me laughs so much :3..you're rights..it was :3

M_F_M said:
I saw that match , that was just tigers eating yer bunnies alive :O

Next world cup will be in our bunny hole..my bunnies better shape up..or this queen will take away tea time >:3.

M_F_M said:
Think your bunnies are way better in football than cricket.. you follow your bunnies football?

I only watch FIFA..and they didn't do so bunny good in that either :'3.
QueenSilverFeb 21, 2015 1:28 PM
Feb 21, 2015 3:21 PM

Nov 2014
What programming languages do you know?

I am a fellow programmer to so I was curious :D
Feb 21, 2015 7:48 PM

Dec 2012
M_F_M said:
TimeToRepent said:
I see lots of stars of football are playing in your country now.

Do You support any team, specifically?

I support the Kerala Blasters since they are from my home state.
I went to watch a few of our home games.. the atmosphere was fking incredible.

You ever go to home games as the home supporter?

Yes, I went to La Bombonera (Boca´s stadium) three times to see their matches.
The three times I went, the three times Boca won!

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Feb 22, 2015 12:52 AM

Jun 2014
ICESpartan said:
What programming languages do you know?

I am a fellow programmer to so I was curious :D

Well I have been learning C,C++,Java,Javascript,CSS,SQL and HTML so far. I wouldnt say I am very proficient in any other than C++ though.

How about you?

Feb 22, 2015 12:56 AM

Jun 2014
TimeToRepent said:
M_F_M said:

I support the Kerala Blasters since they are from my home state.
I went to watch a few of our home games.. the atmosphere was fking incredible.

You ever go to home games as the home supporter?

Yes, I went to La Bombonera (Boca´s stadium) three times to see their matches.
The three times I went, the three times Boca won!

Haha Awesome. Its best when your team wins.. and if its a late last minute winner.. even more amazing.. It was better than any concert I have gone to.. it went absolutely berserk when my team scored a last minute winner.

My greatest dream is to watch a chelsea match at the bridge :D

Feb 28, 2015 8:13 AM

May 2014
Do you like programming?
Feb 28, 2015 11:26 PM

Jun 2014
yenten said:
Do you like programming?

There's two answers to that actually.. the simple one and the complex one.

The simple one would be I do like programming.

The complex one would be that I would have rather preferred to study chemical engineering than programming. Programming was always just a simple hobby , my real interests were in chemistry but I ended up having trouble finding an appropriate college within my financial and regional bounds where I could pursue it, so I ended up choosing programming or more like Network Engineering instead.

I dont regret it tho'. Its been a great ride so far :)

How about you? Are you into programming too?

Mar 9, 2015 11:32 AM

Dec 2012
Did you program something intresting?

Mar 15, 2015 2:52 AM

May 2013
What's with the DIE in everyone's (including your) avatar?
Mar 15, 2015 3:23 AM

Jun 2014
TimeToRepent said:
Did you program something intresting?

I have programmed a code to play tic-tac-toe on C.

I have also made an app to find out how many days one can skip college and keep his attendance over 75%.

Another one on chatting with several computers in a LAN with java.

My mini-project was on creating a database and an interface for a hospital with C++ and SQL.

FlameWingman21 said:
What's with the DIE in everyone's (including your) avatar?

Its a tribe we have here. Chieftain is TimeToRepent.

I guess you can call it a new fad in this cafe.

Mar 15, 2015 3:29 AM
Mar 15, 2015 3:35 AM

Jun 2014
Brandon_ said:
Describe yourself with 5 words?

Friendly Sarcastic A$$hole of a Pervert.

I think thats pretty much what I am xD

Mar 15, 2015 5:54 AM

May 2013
Any unique ceremony this tribe do?
Mar 15, 2015 6:03 AM

Jun 2014
FlameWingman21 said:
Any unique ceremony this tribe do?

We tell people to go DIE with our avvys. We all have red eyes much like the Kurapika's clan' scarlett eyes in HxH or Scar's villagers in FMA:B.

We have a feeling of connection and we basically all go GAAAAAAAAAARRRRR when we meet a ninja.

Eventhough our chieftain does it the most. We follow along.

Anyone is welcome to join us as long as they have red eyes and a DIE in their avvy.

Mar 17, 2015 10:34 PM

Apr 2014
If you went to an aquarium, what sea creature would you like to see the most?

looket all them demons
oh boy am i scared
i better run

Mar 18, 2015 7:38 AM

Jun 2014
Neogamma said:
If you went to an aquarium, what sea creature would you like to see the most?

I loved the free willy movies back when I was a kid and I would love to see an Orca :D

Mar 18, 2015 9:16 AM
Mar 2013
My cousin has seen a lot of these water/animal types of movies too. He really likes ones about dolphins.

If you had to choose to meet a Dolphin or Orca which one would it be?

Also, since you seem to like animal movies, have you seen Homeward Bound? :D
Mar 18, 2015 9:31 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
My cousin has seen a lot of these water/animal types of movies too. He really likes ones about dolphins.

If you had to choose to meet a Dolphin or Orca which one would it be?

Also, since you seem to like animal movies, have you seen Homeward Bound? :D

That's a real tough question... you know.. choosing over a Dolphin or an Orca..

I think I'd still go and meet an Orca because Free Willy was a big part of my childhood and I have always wanted to meet one since then. :3

Homeward Bound.. that brings up a lot of memories xD
I think it was one of the first movie I watched with animals having their own voices and I remember being so awestruck with my brother back in the day. We were crying during the whole end credits when the movie ended.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit but I actually thought that dogs in America could talk >_<

Mar 18, 2015 9:46 AM

Dec 2014
Since we're talking about sea creatures, do you know what's the difference between a Kraken and a Cthulhu?
I’m surrounded by idiots.

Mar 18, 2015 9:59 AM

Jun 2014
ShiniTsubaki said:
Since we're talking about sea creatures, do you know what's the difference between a Kraken and a Cthulhu?

No I do not. Care to enlighten me?

I dont even know how thats supposed to be pronounced ._.

Mar 18, 2015 10:03 AM

Dec 2014
Yeah, me neither xD But I think the Cthulhu has intelligence and the kraken don't.. What I do know it's they are both giant squid monsters! How awesome is that? :D
I’m surrounded by idiots.

Mar 18, 2015 10:11 AM

Jun 2014
ShiniTsubaki said:
Yeah, me neither xD But I think the Cthulhu has intelligence and the kraken don't.. What I do know it's they are both giant squid monsters! How awesome is that? :D

LOL xD

Google sensei tell me Cthulhu looks like this:

I think Krakkens are still wayy cooler xD

Mar 18, 2015 10:17 AM
Mar 2013
Speaking of the sea have you ever tried eating crabs or lobsters? Any preferences between the two if you haven't tried them yet?
Mar 18, 2015 10:34 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Speaking of the sea have you ever tried eating crabs or lobsters? Any preferences between the two if you haven't tried them yet?

I have eaten both many times actually. I really like them both.
I think lobster is great and something to try with friends. although very expensive

I find crab to be delicious, mainly because I have eaten many variety dishes with crab.. My aunt's crab curry is probably one of the best curry I have ever had.

Mar 18, 2015 10:38 AM
Mar 2013
Interesting! So based off the variety of dishes you've sampled do you consider yourself a food connoisseur? :D

Also what is your favorite type of curry?
Mar 18, 2015 10:54 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Interesting! So based off the variety of dishes you've sampled do you consider yourself a food connoisseur? :D

Also what is your favorite type of curry?

I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a food connoisseur xD

But I definitely do love food and its a major part of my life. I enjoy all kinds of food especially the Indian and Arabian cuisines which I have been exposed to; all my life. My mom loves cooking, and love finding out new recipes and experimenting a lot and I think that has got a lot to do with how I have come to appreciate and enjoy food.

My favorite type of curry.. that's a real hard one.. I mean there are sooo many and yet to say one which I like the most..

I am afraid I cant say any curry as my single most favorite type, but if I ever were to pick.. I would say my mom's Chicken Mughlai and Gobi Manchurian.

Mar 18, 2015 11:14 AM
Mar 2013
I definitely think you are one XD Atleast compared to me. I've never heard of half the things you've eaten such as crab curry for example. It sounds really tasty!

So apart from your home cuisine, what other style of food do you like the most? Italian? Or perhaps Chinese?
Mar 18, 2015 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
I definitely think you are one XD Atleast compared to me. I've never heard of half the things you've eaten such as crab curry for example. It sounds really tasty!

So apart from your home cuisine, what other style of food do you like the most? Italian? Or perhaps Chinese?

Haha I bet I havent tasted most of what you have tried out xD

Well apart from Indian cuisine , I think I love Lebanese cuisine and Italian cuisine.

My favorite Lebanese dish would be the Shawarma.

I love Turkish Shawarma too. There are soo many variants of shawarma in all these different countries and each and everyone of them are equally delicious. :3

Mar 18, 2015 11:36 AM

Dec 2012
Have you ever played cricket?

Mar 18, 2015 11:40 AM

Jun 2014
TimeToRepent said:
Have you ever played cricket?

Yes I have.

I used to play a lot back in middle school. Now, if some of my friends call me, I go out to play :3

I think I am one of those pinch hitting batsmen who come in around when its 7 down and swing all the way on all the balls and get some out of the park and sometimes fail miserably.. much like Shahid Afridi.

Mar 18, 2015 11:48 AM
Mar 2013
Have you stopped your habit of ordering extra cheese or is it still ongoing? ^_^
Mar 18, 2015 11:53 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Have you stopped your habit of ordering extra cheese or is it still ongoing? ^_^

I cant believe you still remember that thread xD

And I do. I still like ordering some extra cheese. Its become a habit now xD

Mar 18, 2015 12:36 PM
Mar 2013
Of course I do, I really liked the thread :D

What made you change from your previous Bakuman set?
Mar 18, 2015 1:26 PM

Sep 2014
Do you stil have your bakuman set? I want to see it. Can i?
Mar 19, 2015 6:18 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Of course I do, I really liked the thread :D

What made you change from your previous Bakuman set?

Thanks xD

I am thinking you are talking about my first ever avvy?

I had to change because it was starting to creep me out when I have around 40% of the posts on a page.. and when I scroll down and I see my avvy doing that smile.. its slowly started to creep me out xD

Foxford said:
Do you stil have your bakuman set? I want to see it. Can i?

I think it was more of an avvy than a set and I had it for a while..

Mar 19, 2015 6:33 AM

Sep 2014
That actually reminds me that i might have met you much earlier than i thought.
Im wondering, do you have a specific reason why you liked bakuman so much? And if yes, what it was? i know i do so im curious.
Mar 19, 2015 6:52 AM

Jun 2014
Foxford said:
That actually reminds me that i might have met you much earlier than i thought.
Im wondering, do you have a specific reason why you liked bakuman so much? And if yes, what it was? i know i do so im curious.

See I told you I think I have met you before somewhere.. If only I had emeralds memory, I could pinpoint the exact thread where we met xD

I think the first time I watched Bakuman was because of a completely random decision I made on clicking an anime from the list of anime in k-anime and I clicked bakuman.

I had no expectations of it, I actually thought I had made a mistake because I thought bakuman was actually the anime adaptation of the manga Mashiro's uncle Kawagicho Taro. Then, I found that the animation was pretty good and it was a school setting.. I had no idea the setting of the anime nor what the anime was about since I didnt read the synopsis.

Then I watched the first episode and that ending.. with THAT PROMISE. I knew I had found a gem right then and there. I thoroughly enjoyed how they made that into the whole premise of the show.. to fulfill that promise by achieving their goals.. so romantic. (I had just watched some shoujo anime like Lovely Complex and Itazura na Kiss ) so this came as a completely new type of romance and I loved it.

Then I couldnt stop myself from marathoning the whole first season in a go. By the next night, I was done with it and I think the setting and the plot made me love it even more.

The pilot completely hooked me on the show.. then the story of a mangaka's struggles and the hardships on getting a serialization and getting an anime adaptation took me even more into the show.

I had never thought of or knew anything about the industry till then, and it gave an insight on all the things a mangaka went through to become successful. I think Bakuman completely changed my outlook on anime and the way I perceived anime from then onwards.

I watched those three season in around 4-5 days and I absolutely loved it. I rewatched it all over again with my brother.. and it changed his outlook on anime as well.

So, bakuman was not like any other anime I have ever watched, If I ever to call Bakuman a guy, then that guy showed me a whole new world which I came to appreciate more.

I think I understood,appreciated and enjoyed anime on a whole other perspective after watching Bakuman. That is why I , hands down, choose it as my favorite anime.

Mar 19, 2015 1:55 PM
Mar 2013
Who was your favorite character from Bakuman? And also, why did you choose to change into this particular set and join the DIE legion? ^^
Mar 19, 2015 8:32 PM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Who was your favorite character from Bakuman? And also, why did you choose to change into this particular set and join the DIE legion? ^^

Another hard question ._.

I think I liked Kazuya Hiramaru the most, because he was such a funny character and also his confession to Aoki was soo funny and his proposal to her was probably one of the best proposal I have seen on anime :3

Well I had just finished reading Noblesse and I really liked the MC a lot. So I wanted to make a set on him and I couldnt make it properly. The first one wasnt good enough.

Also, I had just come back into the forums after a long hiatus.. so I thought I would put up a new image and then I asked TTR if he could make me a DIE set .. and he said sure.
I think I am the first one to join the tribe and then the rest followed xD

Mar 20, 2015 2:07 AM
Mar 2013
Wow, I never would have guessed Kazuya was your favorite! I have to admit though, seeing his confession was refreshing.

So you were the first to join! So that means you are DIE Senpai then ^_^

What was your favorite anime before you knew about Bakuman?
Mar 20, 2015 2:43 AM
Nov 2014
Who do you think will win this sunday rivalry match between United and Liverpool at Anfield ?
Mar 20, 2015 5:11 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Wow, I never would have guessed Kazuya was your favorite! I have to admit though, seeing his confession was refreshing.

So you were the first to join! So that means you are DIE Senpai then ^_^

What was your favorite anime before you knew about Bakuman?

I think my favorite one before watching Bakuman would probably be Death Note. I really liked the series and I didnt know Bakuman was made by the same people. It blew my mind when I found that out xD

No wonder I felt like the premise of the anime they make in bakuman seemed so similar to Death Note. xD

BruceLad said:
Who do you think will win this sunday rivalry match between United and Liverpool at Anfield ?

I think Liverpool will win, they are in form and playing some amazing football.. and also if they win, their next clash with Arsenal would be a fight for #3 spot.. so that would be awesome :D

Mar 20, 2015 6:07 AM
Mar 2013
What is your favorite anime OP/ED song? Not including an obvious favorite like Bakuman ^^
Mar 20, 2015 6:29 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
What is your favorite anime OP/ED song? Not including an obvious favorite like Bakuman ^^

I am split that answer into my favorite OP and ED :3

OP would be FMA;B's fourth op

followed by Hajime No Ippo Rising op

ED would be
Code Geass Ending 2

I am one of those guys who skip the OP/ED to watch the actual anime. Its not that I dont appreciate music , its just I dont feel drawn to most of the OPs/Eds.

I think these are the only OP or ED which made me sit through them in every episode they feature in, because I liked the music too much. These songs are still on my playlist and I listen to them frequently in my car.

Special mention to Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso's opening as well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5757 by Rythme »»
4 hours ago

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5777 by SweetMonia »»
May 8, 4:38 PM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1053 by Ichigo_Magic »»
Mar 28, 3:46 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.