Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 4:52 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, this has got to be the most hilarious hentai I've seen in a while, i a bad way. First minute we get some hilariously bad executed gore scene of a guy getting pierced by tentacles of what appears to be a really bad imitation of the malboros from final fantasy games. The monster is extremely out of place it in comparison to the characters. Time rewinds and goes back to before what happened.

First sex scene about 6 minutes in, nothing special.

I didn't think anything would be more funny but I was completely wrong. The girl transforms into a magical girl to defeat the tentacle monster and the fight scene was just so hilariously bad I laughed through the entire thing. The SFX were just so bad and the animation was incredibly poor. At least the tentacle monster raped her, which was bland. Guy somehow doesn't die.

Another scene at the end with some other guy. Feels like they're gonna try some NTR, assuming this even gets a 2nd episode.

This hentai felt like it would have been decent, back in the late 90's.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 29, 2014 5:02 PM

Nov 2012
Didnt expect that NTR :D Just to save her boyfriend need to sex with the contracted man and earn some mana and defeat some monster :D yea and the gore, badly executed.
Aug 30, 2014 6:58 AM

Jul 2009
MyH-List said:

Funny way to put it.

It reminded me a bit of Night When Evil Falls. But even that one didn't have this low of a budget.
Aug 30, 2014 8:18 PM

Jul 2008
Not the best series I have to admit, at least it's not beyond horrid :)
Sep 1, 2014 4:59 AM
Dec 2013
millhiore15 said:
Didnt expect that NTR :D Just to save her boyfriend need to sex with the contracted man and earn some mana and defeat some monster :D yea and the gore, badly executed.

That was cheating not NTR, there is a difference.

The sex scenes are meh, the gore was laughable, and when I first started it I thought I clicked an older episodes. The animation looks dated in terms of style.
Sep 2, 2014 11:42 PM

Aug 2014
This felt more like a comedy to me than a hentai, lol.
Sep 5, 2014 2:21 PM
May 2012
Meioh said:
MyH-List said:

Funny way to put it.

It reminded me a bit of Night When Evil Falls. But even that one didn't have this low of a budget.

LOL, yeah. I was like: Dafuq, did they upload an old H?? The animation feels like the 90s Anime animation. It wasn't necessarily bad, but still.
I didn't feel the story at all.
Oct 10, 2014 2:18 PM

Oct 2009
Why does "have sex with other men" not include Ken?

millhiore15 said:
Didnt expect that NTR :D

I expected it from the moment I saw the poster, where the man kissing Iori was not Ken. That was quite obvious, I think

Since everyone already mentioned how on the budget side the animation is, I only have to add this (NSFW):

Lewd_Smurph said:

I really didn't see a difference.
SerhiykoNov 3, 2014 10:52 AM
Oct 10, 2014 8:35 PM
Jul 2018
It was okay...nothing special. The animation looks so much like 1990's animation.

Lori must have sex with other men.
Oct 18, 2014 6:27 AM
Oct 2013
Yeah this was pretty funny

Art was good but lipsync was way off xD
Animation looked like flash most of the time like when they were walking.

Monster suddenly appearing was so random and also becoming magical girl

Lol the fight scene so cheap! And of course the transfer student cliche!

Explanations next episode? Maybe. I would still watch it xD
Oct 26, 2014 6:11 PM
Feb 2014
I agree with -->Tohka_Yatogami

It seems like I'm watching an old hentai but the only difference was it is CENSORED...
what's UP with the art and animation... it seems like it was not from this year... hahahaha
Nov 3, 2014 5:16 AM
Dec 2013
Serhiyko said:
Lewd_Smurph said:

I really didn't see a difference. Can you imaging NTR without cheating, anyway?

All Jacuzzi are hot tubs, but not all hot tubs are Jacuzzi. All Ntr pretty much involve cheating, but not all cheating involve NTR. Look up more if you want to educate yourself a bit on the difference but there certainly is some. This was strictly cheating, it didn't have any of the traits that would make it NTR.
Nov 3, 2014 11:01 AM

Oct 2009
Lewd_Smurph said:
All Jacuzzi are hot tubs, but not all hot tubs are Jacuzzi. All Ntr pretty much involve cheating, but not all cheating involve NTR.

Okay, I was too hasty in this conclusion. Still it's not simple NTR

Lewd_Smurph said:
This was strictly cheating, it didn't have any of the traits that would make it NTR.

It had. Iori loved Ken but didn't have sex with him, but was "forced" into sex with Luxurious instead (not simply "cheated"). Even the fact how she keeps apologizing while she sex with other person for her beloved one's sake is so NTR-ish. You may say that Ken hasn't witnessed the act itself, but a) he witnessed as Iori was taken by Luxurious to have sex with her and Ken suspected she was cheating him b) if this hentai continues, I am pretty sure he will
SerhiykoNov 3, 2014 11:25 AM
Dec 17, 2014 5:00 AM

Nov 2012
Craptastic.

Guessing next episode will be full on NTR. Wouldn't surprise me if Luxurious was behind everything.
Jul 29, 2015 7:25 PM
Jan 2014
ran out of money
Sep 28, 2015 8:22 PM

Apr 2011
the animation and the quality is crap . But I did like the last h-scene.
Feb 21, 2016 3:12 PM

Oct 2015
How this can be so horrible?! aUHhuauhahuauhhua OMG... besides having a horrible animation and everything else it has tentacle rape and NTR... lol.... just missed a gangbang for the complete pack of disaster... couldn't have been worse, anyways.

-1/10
TechOtaku-hFeb 21, 2016 3:17 PM
Mar 27, 2016 10:24 AM
Mar 2016
Lewd_Smurph said:
Serhiyko said:

I really didn't see a difference. Can you imaging NTR without cheating, anyway?

All Jacuzzi are hot tubs, but not all hot tubs are Jacuzzi. All Ntr pretty much involve cheating, but not all cheating involve NTR. Look up more if you want to educate yourself a bit on the difference but there certainly is some. This was strictly cheating, it didn't have any of the traits that would make it NTR.

What a poor argument.

I argue that cheating and NTR are practically synonymous. Is there a scenario where someone cheats on you but it isn't NTR? Is there a scenario where there's NTR but someone doesn't cheat on you?

I can't imagine a scenario in the latter case, so you're correct in that "all NTR pretty much involve cheating", but I also can't imagine a scenario in the former case that's practical.

The only scenario I can imagine where cheating isn't NTR is when the person who's cheating on you isn't someone related to you or someone you don't feel emotionally invested in, so you don't feel anything. At that point, it's barely even cheating. A stranger can't cheat on you. A character that's introduced as a girlfriend can't cheat on you if you barely know the bitch.

By virtue of the nature of cheating, you have to be related to that person or are emotionally invested. And at the point, it's already NTR. So I say there is practically no cheating that isn't NTR.
Mar 30, 2019 9:15 AM
Nov 2017
She didn’t cum with her BF but she screamed she was cumming with the guy in the end so this is ntr
Dec 8, 2022 7:09 PM

Nov 2010
Ken is super-duper lucky for having a free waifu like Iori.
What a failure of a magic girl, but I guess it had to happen for the tentacle r*pe.
If I was Ken, I wouldn't mind the NTR as long as her heart belongs to me & I still get to f*ck her.
Animation is so stiff, but the art is good. Iori looks really beautiful for me. 6/10
Oct 12, 2023 9:39 AM
May 2023
The Sex scene on the end with the white haired guy gave me berserk reference like the way he stand behind her and then doing her from behind. It's of course not the same but white haired guy and the standing pose and then from behind.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.