Reviews
May 18, 2012

LegionIscariot
3 of 14 people found this review helpful
Other reviews by this user
Add to favorites
3 episodes
Overall Rating: 7
INKO The Sleazy Family 2 is the sequel to INBO The Sleazy Family.
You should know that it's three 10minute episodes. They could have just made one 30minute episode, but whatever.

I think Inko lost track of the plot. I thought it was about family members having sex but Inko is about a manager having sex with the female employees. Well at least the sex scenes were good.

The link that Inbo(1) shares with Inko(2) is that Masaru from Inbo is in it, he is mentioned throughout the series and appears in the last episode. In the last scene of Inbo Masaru receives a mysterious call, this call is explained in Inko.

Also for you guys (and girls) who like nerdy, glasses wearing, shy girls in hentai then this one has a special treat for you.

When I watched the first episode at first I hated (and envied) the manager. i thought he was a cruel person. But in the end he helps the shy girl be with the man she loves.
Good ending.

EDIT
helped him? are u kidding me? it worked that way only cause Masaru is not right in the head, others would have beaten the carp out of that guy

Well this guy is not right in hes head (i mean Masaru), if i a guy sees a girl he loves Having sex with some1 else he gets turned off & walks away, & never sees her again, cause who wants a slut who cant keep her legs shut? & that last scene makes her look like slut, its even worse if she knows that Masaru loves her

& in the end they have 4some, that's sick 2 girls & 2 guy's group xxx, only sluts are willing to get ass & pussy at the same time while kissing a girl, if u like a guy ur satisfied with hes dick & ton't need a second, i mean u ton't need two guy's at same time & normal guy would never agree with that king of a xxx, that some1 else FK her to, specially if it same time as he FK her, i mean one pussy & other one ass

its just as twisted as Accelerando Datenshi-tachi no Sasayaki

not saying that anime was bad, just saying that the people there are twisted
Sugram22Sep 28, 2014 1:27 AM
Dec 13, 2014 11:32 AM

Dec 2012
lol
Jul 27, 2015 4:39 AM

Jan 2015
I think Inko lost track of the plot. I thought it was about family members having sex but Inko is about a manager having sex with the female employees. Well at least the sex scenes were good.

The link that Inbo(1) shares with Inko(2) is that Masaru from Inbo is in it, he is mentioned throughout the series and appears in the last episode. In the last scene of Inbo Masaru receives a mysterious call, this call is explained in Inko.

EDIT

Would like to extend, Masaru isn't only link between two, but Lena too...
As I get... at the end Inbo Lena is mentioned, probably as Miyuki daughter, and I found on hentai haven that Inko is referred as "Sleazy Daughter".
just saying...
Jun 1, 2016 4:52 PM

Oct 2015
Sugram22 said:
i copy baste a Review here

Reviews
May 18, 2012

LegionIscariot
3 of 14 people found this review helpful
Other reviews by this user
Add to favorites
3 episodes
Overall Rating: 7
INKO The Sleazy Family 2 is the sequel to INBO The Sleazy Family.
You should know that it's three 10minute episodes. They could have just made one 30minute episode, but whatever.

Also for you guys (and girls) who like nerdy, glasses wearing, shy girls in hentai then this one has a special treat for you.

When I watched the first episode at first I hated (and envied) the manager. i thought he was a cruel person. But in the end he helps the shy girl be with the man she loves.
Good ending.

EDIT
helped him? are u kidding me? it worked that way only cause Masaru is not right in the head, others would have beaten the carp out of that guy

Well this guy is not right in hes head (i mean Masaru), if i a guy sees a girl he loves Having sex with some1 else he gets turned off & walks away, & never sees her again, cause who wants a slut who cant keep her legs shut? & that last scene makes her look like slut, its even worse if she knows that Masaru loves her

& in the end they have 4some, that's sick 2 girls & 2 guy's group xxx, only sluts are willing to get ass & pussy at the same time while kissing a girl, if u like a guy ur satisfied with hes dick & ton't need a second, i mean u ton't need two guy's at same time & normal guy would never agree with that king of a xxx, that some1 else FK her to, specially if it same time as he FK her, i mean one pussy & other one ass

its just as twisted as Accelerando Datenshi-tachi no Sasayaki

not saying that anime was bad, just saying that the people there are twisted

Thank godness someone that thinks straight.
Sugram22, I agree with you 100%. Reading your comment made me happy, serious.

My thoughts:

"I love Masaru-kun" -> She says "no!" but then she's hapilly "motto! motto!" giving for the first time her pussy to manager's dick. This's the same feeling of NTR.

Masaru-kun didn't give a thing to all of what happened.

C'mon... I was to be already used to it but I just can't with so much non-sense that makes me mad.

4/10 (and I'm thinking I'm giving too much...)

PS.: Despite the ending, I'm sure that glassed girl will be fucking with `that manager again."Ecchi.... daisuki!!" by glassed girl.
TechOtaku-hJun 1, 2016 5:06 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inko Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Sep 6, 2015

7 by OP_Rider »»
Sep 23, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Inko Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Sep 5, 2015

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Mar 15, 2021 11:38 AM

Poll: » Inko Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 3, 2015

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Mar 15, 2021 11:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.