Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2014 4:51 AM

Sep 2012
What can i say, all well that ends well

Guy likes girl & girl's family is in dept & she is forced to sell her body (to become sex slave) cause of that, MC cant stand it & buy's the girl to be hes sex slave, firs she is normal, but he FK her so much that she becomes like NTR Heroine & say i cant live with out u anymore to MC, later he decides to make heroines sister hes sex slave to & in the end all 3 are happy, its not like MC just uses them & then trows them away cause hes no longer interested in them, but it dose seem that the girls like MC to before all that happens, they love MC plus they are hes sex slaves & MC loves them to, its happy end, cause no1 is suffering, i'm sucker for good endings :D

but if i would be him i would not let them call me master, its bit to much LOL

if this would be in reality & i'm their brother, i would not mind him have them, at least he treats them well, if they would have been sold to som1 else then they may experience abuse & all bad shit that is possible, & i would not get angry cause he made them in to hes total slaves, cause then i know they wont become sluts who sleep with awry guy they see, cause if they are tamed like this they will be only crazy over MC, also some1 else mite have not turned them in to hes personal slaves, but slaves that are for awry1, in other words some1 else would have trained them to be just sex hungry sluts who do not care who puts it in them, well maybe at the beginning i would be pissed, cause like the younger sister i would not know hes attentions, what he really is like at the beginning, younger sister did not know it & that's why she was angry at him at the beginning , if she would have known, then she would have accepted her sister slave contract, i have a feeling MC included younger sister in to hes slave cause she made sister chose between her & the contract, so to make them make up & be sisters again he decided to make her hes slave to, he may have not shown it out, but i think that's why he did it
Sugram22Aug 26, 2014 7:24 AM
Oct 14, 2014 3:59 PM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:36 PM
Feb 18, 2016 11:35 PM
Jan 2016
Hahaha the comment above me made me forget all the shitty hentais
Dec 17, 2017 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
Considering how things turned out, I guess the two sisters being in debt ended up being a good thing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakkin Shimai Episode 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Dec 30, 2010

7 by KefirKun »»
Apr 22, 2019 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.