Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]
Jul 12, 2023 1:00 AM
Sep 2021
SHEELEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭
Jul 27, 2023 9:44 PM

Jan 2016
Oh no, is this anime gonna kill off the members one by one? very saddening death. That guard girl is absolutely bonkers and needs to be put down.

Feb 2, 5:42 PM
Oct 2023
Sheeles death has got to be one of the most infuriating deaths i saw. like omg she couldve just cut Seyus head and it would be done. she even said that the alive relic is gonna deactivate when the user dies. but no ofcourse she had to die. but this all aside rip Sheele and i really hope the other members get revenge for her.
Feb 16, 10:21 AM
Nov 2023
Emotions mixed with sadness and loss. Just when I'm fond of Sheele, the one I felt as a elder sister, is dead. She is killed. Sudden death...I didn't even expect it. For the very last I hoped she escapes with life at it's brim.
From the perspective of Seryu, she taking revenge is fine but I never wanted to end it like this. Seryu's laugh at the end of the fight was scary.
Plot is becoming very intense as it progress.
Mar 1, 8:20 AM
Aug 2023
Oh man, I knew this battle was going to be likely a no-win situation for me. I liked all three characters: Justice girl with doggie, Sheele, and Mine. I didn't want to see anybody die, but I thought it was going to be Justice girl and doggie. I liked my expectation was subverted, and the underdog could actually win...but I didn't want to see Sheele go. And it's only beginning to get messy, they're going to go after Justice girl, she's going to go after them. Ugh.

Anyways, pretty awesome battle. Not even sure how she could have all those internal guns built-in and still function normally. Not even sure how they're going to fix her after this battle, cyborg arms? Or is she some sort of vampire with those fangs they showed her with, she going to regenerate her arms?
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.