Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2014 4:21 PM

Jun 2014
I understand that Sora no Otoshimono is an ecchi/harem/comedy-esk show, but is the comedy as heavy as it is in the rest of the show, as it is in the first episode? I should note that I prefer romance over comedy but I can definitely appreciate comedy if it is balanced well.

I'm sure the show is good and all, but I am not looking for a show that focus' really heavily on the comedy, and to be honest I am not a huge fan of the style of humor that was used in the first episode.

That in mind, is it wise for me to just stop watching it if I didn't find ep 1 that funny(I guess it is worth noting that I don't like the style of comedy that is shown by him being a sort of doll, I am sure there is a word for it I am just not sure), or should I continue? I liked when it got somewhat serious in the episode, I guess my overall concern is if the show puts comedy first over the romance all the time and if there is always so much comedy.

Anyway, I am too lazy to convey my thoughts better than that right now.

I will drop the show for now unless I am reassured, Thanks for reading.
Aug 5, 2014 5:22 PM

Feb 2013
Hello IceStalker, there are bursts of "serious" moments that do advance the plot...

I feel the Angeloid characters really make it worth watching as you slowly learn more about their origins and it is amusing as Tomoki and co. make them accustomed to ehh.... day to day life.

Is it a deep story? No, but it does make you feel good.

I feel you should stick it out, at least until Nymph (the second blue haired Angeloid) gets introduced. Her personality is amusing. xD
My Projects: animeforums.netazumi.moe (anime girls screenshot gallery)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dbaranyi - Dec 27, 2009

168 by little_raven »»
Apr 19, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

87 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Feb 25, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2009

113 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.