AkatsukiWolf said:
JOAOAA said:

Genres: Action, Comedy, Historical, Parody, Samurai, Sci-Fi, Shounen

i edited my quote -_-
Aug 4, 2014 12:35 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
How much Mafia have you all played?

What's the best way to catch someone in a lie?

How do you know someone is lying through text?

1. Not a ton outside of MAL, but since I joined the mafia club, I've only missed one game. (Game 3) I think I'm getting better experience-wise. Though granted, that is not a high bar for me.

2. Incongruence, or jumping to unusual conclusions. Often people who lie will be a little bit fuzzy on the details in my experience. Also, if they know unusual bits of information that seem out of place. Ie: I find it unusual that X person is still alive today (the conclusion being, why would you think this, or have an idea that this person wouldn't be alive? Note: nobody will ever be this stupidly obvious, it's just an example)

3. I honestly don't know. In online mafia, that's the million dollar question, anyone who can answer that properly has earned my respect.

Haine15 said:
At least we should know how many people is there lying here xD
We might find 2-3 agreeing/working with each other everyday and avoiding suspecting each other , which will make it easier for us xD

I can't say FT is the best shounen out there sorry , HxH for me =u=

That's a good point, I will note this in my book of mafia psychology (doesn't actually exist, but who cares).
Well, I'm partial to Bleach myself (even though I acknowledge it isn't a particularly good anime/manga). A lot of enjoyment in shounen doesn't usually come from whether the series is actually objectively good or not, and since some people really seem to click with fairy tale, I'd at least give it a try.
Aug 4, 2014 12:36 AM

Jan 2014
JOAOAA said:
AkatsukiWolf said:

Genres: Action, Comedy, Historical, Parody, Samurai, Sci-Fi, Shounen

i edited my quote -_-

You're a mafia aren't you....

Aug 4, 2014 12:38 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Smurphinator said:
Haine15 said:
At least we should know how many people is there lying here xD
We might find 2-3 agreeing/working with each other everyday and avoiding suspecting each other , which will make it easier for us xD

That's a good point, I will note this in my book of mafia psychology (doesn't actually exist, but who cares).
Well, I'm partial to Bleach myself (even though I acknowledge it isn't a particularly good anime/manga). A lot of enjoyment in shounen doesn't usually come from whether the series is actually objectively good or not, and since some people really seem to click with fairy tale, I'd at least give it a try.

i used to be a massive FT fan boy.....then i watched OP and my opinions changed
Aug 4, 2014 12:48 AM

Aug 2013
JOAOAA said:
Haine15 said:

i think you got OP and HxH mixed up my friend

Huh?! Sorry HxH won't change from my #1st spot ever xD [It has been my #1st for years lol].

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Aug 4, 2014 12:56 AM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:
Fo-Fai said:

1. Not a ton outside of MAL, but since I joined the mafia club, I've only missed one game. (Game 3) I think I'm getting better experience-wise. Though granted, that is not a high bar for me.
I'll be honest. I remember how you played game 2. Not so much game 1. Mostly because game 1 I died because soren is a fucking prick and always thinks I'm #1 target when I'm town. Which makes him a moron right there because any idiot will tell you all I do most of the time is try and put the town on my back. One person can't win the game. Doesn't matter who they are. I've tried deflating my ego a bit, so that might help. Yes, game 2 though. I think you lurked a bit? You were our vig shot though if I recall. Not positive on that but it's always kinda good to lay low with an important role like that. Seems that you've changed your playstyle for the better, though. Lurkers are just straight up no fun. Am I right?
Smurphinator said:
Incongruence, or jumping to unusual conclusions. Often people who lie will be a little bit fuzzy on the details in my experience. Also, if they know unusual bits of information that seem out of place. Ie: I find it unusual that X person is still alive today (the conclusion being, why would you think this, or have an idea that this person wouldn't be alive? Note: nobody will ever be this stupidly obvious, it's just an example)
This I don't wholly agree with. Sometimes the ones who stick out are the least suspicious. People who jump to crazily far out conclusions can sometimes be the ones who are actually the most clueless. Considering this isn't your top notch prestigious Mafia club here. We'd like it to be, down the road. Fact is that most people here are pretty casual gents. So throwing out a bit of crazy isn't always a for sure tell of alignment. It's fishy as all hell in most cases though. You need to be wary of things. Like when your gut tells you that what someone said was too opportunistic to be genuine cause for concern. For example.

He's not dead, so let's kill him and if we're wrong let's kill that guy, just in case we're wrong.

^Stuff like that is fishy.

He's not dead, could be they're framing him, could be they're not.

^Stuff like that is just a waste of a post.
Aug 4, 2014 1:00 AM

Apr 2014
what can I say I like 3rd party roles because I like the idea of a underdog with no team. Also I am not sure how balanced this will be this is more of a test of some roles that is why it is a small game but hopefuully it is still good
Aug 4, 2014 1:06 AM
Feb 2013
Woo hoo, the has game start :p

AkatsukiWolf said:
Gray sama where are you~
I'm here Juvia-san :I

Fo-Fai said:
I agree. Hagarn should be here. We're lost without him. :O
Not so much as we'll lost without you :/

This is the tenth times i guess..if i recall correctly...

Um, I'm more of observer, so I think by seeing how consistent them with what they say and their behaviour, though a trained liars will do that without much difficulty I think if you want, you can be a good liar Fo-fai, or maybe you are doing it right now, jk c:

About lynching in day one..
Don't know, not fan of it.. though I can't deny some benefit it brings, but.. since there already conversation here, we can think about lynching later.. o:
Aug 4, 2014 1:10 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Smurphinator said:

I'll be honest. I remember how you played game 2. Not so much game 1. Mostly because game 1 I died because soren is a fucking prick and always thinks I'm #1 target when I'm town. Which makes him a moron right there because any idiot will tell you all I do most of the time is try and put the town on my back. One person can't win the game. Doesn't matter who they are. I've tried deflating my ego a bit, so that might help. Yes, game 2 though. I think you lurked a bit? You were our vig shot though if I recall. Not positive on that but it's always kinda good to lay low with an important role like that. Seems that you've changed your playstyle for the better, though. Lurkers are just straight up no fun. Am I right?
Smurphinator said:
Incongruence, or jumping to unusual conclusions. Often people who lie will be a little bit fuzzy on the details in my experience. Also, if they know unusual bits of information that seem out of place. Ie: I find it unusual that X person is still alive today (the conclusion being, why would you think this, or have an idea that this person wouldn't be alive? Note: nobody will ever be this stupidly obvious, it's just an example)
This I don't wholly agree with. Sometimes the ones who stick out are the least suspicious. People who jump to crazily far out conclusions can sometimes be the ones who are actually the most clueless. Considering this isn't your top notch prestigious Mafia club here. We'd like it to be, down the road. Fact is that most people here are pretty casual gents. So throwing out a bit of crazy isn't always a for sure tell of alignment. It's fishy as all hell in most cases though. You need to be wary of things. Like when your gut tells you that what someone said was too opportunistic to be genuine cause for concern. For example.

He's not dead, so let's kill him and if we're wrong let's kill that guy, just in case we're wrong.

^Stuff like that is fishy.

He's not dead, could be they're framing him, could be they're not.

^Stuff like that is just a waste of a post.

I died really fast in game 1 too, and yes, your ego could stand to downsize a bit, but I suppose it's better to exude confidence and over participate in these games than the opposite. I wasn't exactly a lurker, I had the things going on for a while there. But yes, I do put in more of an effort to be active these days. I can honestly say I just don't want to ever be the vigilante again. That role is so hard to control.... Blegh....

Yeah, psychology is not my strong suit- I'm a biochemist- any strategy I form is an educated guess at best. So what critiques you make to my thought process are probably important/much more accurate... I will note them.
Aug 4, 2014 1:13 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Haine15 said:
JOAOAA said:

i think you got OP and HxH mixed up my friend

Huh?! Sorry HxH won't change from my #1st spot ever xD [It has been my #1st for years lol].

i still think you're getting HxH and OP mixed up
Aug 4, 2014 1:24 AM

Jan 2014
JOAOAA said:
Haine15 said:

i still think you're getting HxH and OP mixed up

Time to be a smart aleck:

I think we're all getting confused, since the only series we should really be focusing on right now is fairy tail, and whose a traitor within our ranks.
Aug 4, 2014 1:37 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Smurphinator said:
I think we're all getting confused, since the only series we should really be focusing on right now is fairy tail, and whose a traitor within our ranks.

as long as erza isnt a traitor im happy <3 (do you get it, cause im happy, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Aug 4, 2014 1:37 AM

Aug 2013
Hagarn said:
Woo hoo, the has game start :p

Um, I'm more of observer, so I think by seeing how consistent them with what they say and their behaviour, though a trained liars will do that without much difficulty I think if you want, you can be a good liar Fo-fai, or maybe you are doing it right now, jk c:
This I've been meaning to critique you on Hagarn. Being an 'observer' is a nice way of saying. I'm going to lurk and/or wait around for things to happen. That's mafia's job. If you're town, you gotta make shit happen.

Also, the little quip you added at the end there I just noticed.. Not sure if flattered or not..
Anyway, glad you could make it. ;)
Aug 4, 2014 1:39 AM

Jan 2014
JOAOAA said:
Smurphinator said:

as long as erza isnt a traitor im happy <3 (do you get it, cause im happy, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

..... .......
Aug 4, 2014 1:41 AM

Dec 2012
Nice , I do see some familiar faces.
go away hagarn jk
Aug 4, 2014 1:49 AM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:

I died really fast in game 1 too, and yes, your ego could stand to downsize a bit, but I suppose it's better to exude confidence and over participate in these games than the opposite. I wasn't exactly a lurker, I had the things going on for a while there. But yes, I do put in more of an effort to be active these days. I can honestly say I just don't want to ever be the vigilante again. That role is so hard to control.... Blegh....

Yeah, psychology is not my strong suit- I'm a biochemist- any strategy I form is an educated guess at best. So what critiques you make to my thought process are probably important/much more accurate... I will note them.
There's no such thing as over participating. Every insignifcant thing that is said can be analyzed. Things with multiple meanings, read between the lines.

Also, eh. Most people that know me will tell you I'm pretty modest outside of games and stuff. :p

Sometimes psychology is all you've got. Like with dem newbs. Hardly ever any rhyme or reason why they do stuff. I think an EXTREMELY strong tell can be a new player defending themselves like they're offended. As in, how the crap does he know I'm mafia. What a jerk? He shouldn't have figured me out. Screw him I'm gonna flame and try to flail out of a lynch, yadda yadda. Why do you think I asked right off the bat how much exp. points ya'll got? That way people aren't whipping out the first game cards because now, they already did.
Aug 4, 2014 1:59 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Sometimes psychology is all you've got. Like with dem newbs. Hardly ever any rhyme or reason why they do stuff. I think an EXTREMELY strong tell can be a new player defending themselves like they're offended. As in, how the crap does he know I'm mafia. What a jerk? He shouldn't have figured me out. Screw him I'm gonna flame and try to flail out of a lynch, yadda yadda. Why do you think I asked right off the bat how much exp. points ya'll got? That way people aren't whipping out the first game cards because now, they already did.

I know it is, which is why I curse my lack of knowledge in the field. And yes, that can be super obvious... I don't think we have any genuine noobs this time around, do we? So far I think everyone who's replied to your questions has played at least one game already, and most of the names on our roster are pretty frequent fliers around these here parts,
Aug 4, 2014 2:01 AM
Feb 2013
Fo-Fai said:
This I've been meaning to critique you on Hagarn. Being an 'observer' is a nice way of saying. I'm going to lurk and/or wait around for things to happen. That's mafia's job. If you're town, you gotta make shit happen.

Also, the little quip you added at the end there I just noticed.. Not sure if flattered or not..

Now that you say it, I think you are right.. I'll try to talk more, the thing is am a quite person :I Seeing other already handle the situation i'm kind of..just speecless, just don't really know what to talk o:

That more compliment, ecpecially in this game.. cos for me it's not easy.. o:

Karote said:
Nice , I do see some familiar faces.
go away hagarn jk

Yoo..my bro.. I would like to see your new style though, hehe
Aug 4, 2014 2:06 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:

16 Rounds and around 5-6 times MOD or Co-MOD

Fo-Fai said:
By the way. Does anyone here even watch Fairy Tale? xD

I'm not watching Fairy Tail but I read the manga.
Aug 4, 2014 2:08 AM

Jan 2014
Hagarn said:
Fo-Fai said:

Now that you say it, I think you are right.. I'll try to talk more, the thing is am a quite person :I Seeing other already handle the situation i'm kind of..just speecless, just don't really know what to talk o:

That more compliment, ecpecially in this game.. cos for me it's not easy..

Well, as most of my teachers (I swear, every single one of them, past or otherwise) would say, "everybody has something to contribute to a group. Those who choose to limit their participation are only hindering the group in the long run". If you're pro-town, your participation, however insignificant you may view it, is always appreciated.
Besides, as Fo-Fai just said, there's no such thing as over-participation. If you don't know what to say, just comment.... Stuff, so we can all overanalyze it. :P
Aug 4, 2014 2:09 AM
Feb 2013
[quote=chocolatehearta]
Fo-Fai said:

Woo.. awesome~
Aug 4, 2014 2:12 AM
Feb 2013
Smurphinator said:
Well, as most of my teachers (I swear, every single one of them, past or otherwise) would say, "everybody has something to contribute to a group. Those who choose to limit their participation are only hindering the group in the long run". If you're pro-town, your participation, however insignificant you may view it, is always appreciated.
Besides, as Fo-Fai just said, there's no such thing as over-participation. If you don't know what to say, just comment.... Stuff, so we can all overanalyze it. :P

Hahaha~ you are right.. :))
Aug 4, 2014 2:15 AM

Aug 2013
chocolatehearta said:
Fo-Fai said:

Fo-Fai said:
By the way. Does anyone here even watch Fairy Tale? xD

Funny how you pick the two easiest questions and exclude everything else. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE MAN.
Aug 4, 2014 2:18 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
chocolatehearta said:

Funny how you pick the two easiest questions and exclude everything else. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE MAN.

It's just that you all were here while I was sleeping. There's too much to read and well, I'm too lazy to read it all :P So what do you want to know?
Aug 4, 2014 2:24 AM

Jan 2014
Uhm, are we allowed to make Outings/Fake-Outings?
Aug 4, 2014 2:25 AM

Aug 2013
chocolatehearta said:

It's just that you all were here while I was sleeping. There's too much to read and well, I'm too lazy to read it all :P So what do you want to know?

Ugh. I was gonna let you off the hook but now it's too obvious, mate.

>Too much to read.

You took those questions out of context. One was from page one and the other was from page two. We're on page four. How much left is there to read?

Nothing really. I only really asked to get the posts rolling. It's just you made a slightly awkward entrance in my eyes. Is all. Also how I'M the one you chose to answer. When there's like 4 other people posting more than I am..

Just weird, that's all. Btw what's up I don't believe we've met. :D
Aug 4, 2014 2:26 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
oi fo, since you're pretty much the person who ends up being in charge, do you think we should lynch someone or nah?
Aug 4, 2014 2:29 AM

Jan 2014
chocolatehearta said:

You mean like claiming roles? Yes. It actually makes things much more fun, just be careful and all.
Aug 4, 2014 2:33 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:

Just weird, that's all. Btw what's up I don't believe we've met. :D

yeah, weird, I know ^^ If you want to lynch me because of something like that, feel free to do so :D
No, I don't think we've met too. It's my first time playing on MAL. Nice to meet you all.
Aug 4, 2014 2:37 AM
Feb 2013
chocolatehearta said:
yeah, weird, I know ^^ If you want to lynch me because of something like that, feel free to do so :D

That's a forbidden words to say.. :/
Aug 4, 2014 2:39 AM

Jan 2014
Smurphinator said:
chocolatehearta said:

You mean like claiming roles? Yes. It actually makes things much more fun, just be careful and all.

Okay. That's really important for me.

I'm the doctor!
Aug 4, 2014 2:41 AM

Jan 2014
chocolatehearta said:
Smurphinator said:

I'm the doctor!

Do you have a death wish!?!?!?!?
I guess we'll know whether or not your mafia tomorrow, though, because no mafia in their right mind would leave a claiming doctor alive....
Aug 4, 2014 2:47 AM
Feb 2013
chocolatehearta said:
Smurphinator said:

I'm the doctor!

Why you feel the need to claim your self when actually the situation doesn't require you to..? we not even pass day one..
Aug 4, 2014 2:49 AM

Dec 2012
chocolatehearta said:
Smurphinator said:

I'm the doctor!

veteran inb4
Aug 4, 2014 2:51 AM
Feb 2013
are people here are getting crazy.. ???
Aug 4, 2014 2:51 AM

Aug 2013
chocolatehearta said:
I'm the doctor!
I don't believe you!
Aug 4, 2014 2:52 AM

Jan 2014
Smurphinator said:
chocolatehearta said:

I'm the doctor!

I guess we'll know whether or not your mafia tomorrow, though, because no mafia in their right mind would leave a claiming doctor alive....

Hahaha, you're really funny!
Well, the mafia now has several possibilities.
1. They kill me
2. They kill someone else in order to make you think I'm not the doctor

and who said that I'm really the doctor? Now the mafia has to think about wether I'm the doctor or not.
Think about it. If I'm not the doctor, there's the possibility that:
3. The real doctor protects me now because of my actions and if they kill me now there's a risk that there kill will fail
4. Even if the doctor doesn't protect me, I could be a normally townie and that's better than the real doctor or the cop being killed.

Well, think about it, mafia. Maybe I'm the doctor, maybe I'm not, do you want to take the risk and kill me?
Aug 4, 2014 2:56 AM

Aug 2013
Smurph, why are you buying into this?
Aug 4, 2014 2:57 AM

Jan 2014
chocolatehearta said:
Smurphinator said:

Hahaha, you're really funny!
Well, the mafia now has several possibilities.
1. They kill me
2. They kill someone else in order to make you think I'm not the doctor

and who said that I'm really the doctor? Now the mafia has to think about wether I'm the doctor or not.
Think about it. If I'm not the doctor, there's the possibility that:
3. The real doctor protects me now because of my actions and if they kill me now there's a risk that there kill will fail
4. Even if the doctor doesn't protect me, I could be a normally townie and that's better than the real doctor or the cop being killed.

Well, think about it, mafia. Maybe I'm the doctor, maybe I'm not, do you want to take the risk and kill me?

Urghgh I wrote to fast, too many mistakes -.-
Aug 4, 2014 2:57 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
JOAOAA said:
oi fo, since you're pretty much the person who ends up being in charge, do you think we should lynch someone or nah?
Aug 4, 2014 2:58 AM

Aug 2013
JOAOAA said:
JOAOAA said:
Snuffs, chill out. That post just makes me want you dead. So cool it. There's more important things going on atm.
Aug 4, 2014 2:59 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Fo-Fai said:
That post just makes me want you dead.

but but but......i dont wanna die :(
Aug 4, 2014 3:01 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:

I'm not.
I'm hyper-rationalizing because it boggles my mind that someone would do this.
Regardless of whether she is being honest or not, I don't see the point of pulling this kind of a stunt....
Aug 4, 2014 3:05 AM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:
Fo-Fai said:

I'm not.
Regardless of whether she is being honest or not, I don't see the point of pulling this kind of a stunt....
Well, I did give her/him/it the old finger of suspicion. Just a bit, though. Then we got the old "if you wanna lynch me go ahead." Which is a pretty for sure sign this dude wants the noose for whatever reason.

Then he claims doctor for no reason? I'd really just like this person to die but holy crap wtf. Seriously my mind is blown as well right now. xD
Aug 4, 2014 3:08 AM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
what can I say I like 3rd party roles because I like the idea of a underdog with no team. Also I am not sure how balanced this will be this is more of a test of some roles that is why it is a small game but hopefuully it is still good

yahoo im awake human wakakaka

anyway about the roles, it is pretty much balance since every role in Mafia can oppose any role of townies, of course, there are probably a few, i mean more than one third party haaha, and 2 townies with no special power. but i must say, townies are strong, if they know how to use their power ahahaha.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Aug 4, 2014 3:10 AM

Jan 2014
JOAOAA said:
JOAOAA said:

I thought we'd already established the preference for having a day one lynch?

JOAOAA said:
Fo-Fai said:
That post just makes me want you dead.

but but but......i dont wanna die :(

Ok, Fo, I know you generally run shop around here, but JOAOAA does have a point. If we are going to lynch someone today, we need to at least start discussing suspects soon....

Fo-Fai said:
Smurphinator said:

I'm not.
Well, I did give her/him/it the old finger of suspicion. Just a bit, though. Then we got the old "if you wanna lynch me go ahead." Which is a pretty for sure sign this dude wants the noose for whatever reason.

Then he claims doctor for no reason? I'd really just like this person to die but holy crap wtf. Seriously my mind is blown as well right now. xD

Yeah, I can't decide if she's a complete noob and doesn't even know what she's doing, or if she's just trying to be the most hard to follow person on this thread on purpose....
But yes, suspicion sensors activated.
Aug 4, 2014 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
Want my opinion? Ignore that thing. Seriously. Just based on my role I guarantee there isn't a FLAT DOCTOR IN THIS GAME. This smells really bastard. As such it should have been put as a disclaimer in the sign ups. I guess they did that in the form of "we're experimenting with some roles." Huh, right. So bets are on this joker chocolatehearta being, a joker. Or at the very least something similar.

Somebody out there got a gun? Use it. That's a good shot to take. Dude isn't a doctor.

I'm suspicious of Smurph for buying into the doctor crap. Didn't even consider a lynch at first.
Smurphinator said:

What townie says crap like this smurph? Really. My first thought was, we gotta lynch this bozo. Your first thought was, eh, guess we'll find out tomorrow because I'm mafia and I want to find out if you're really doc. Well by all means. This dude is third party. He wants to be lynched. It's bloody obvious.

Joaoaa is just acting how he usually does. In my eyes that dude doesn't deserve to get lynched. That's a fallback policy lynch. No offense snuffs. I'm not afraid of you as mafia. Not even a bit. If you're town, cool. Try and stop derailing and shit.
Aug 4, 2014 3:37 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Want my opinion? Ignore that thing. Seriously. Just based on my role I guarantee there isn't a FLAT DOCTOR IN THIS GAME. This smells really bastard. As such it should have been put as a disclaimer in the sign ups. I guess they did that in the form of "we're experimenting with some roles." Huh, right. So bets are on this joker chocolatehearta being, a joker. Or at the very least something similar.

Somebody out there got a gun? Use it. That's a good shot to take. Dude isn't a doctor.

I'm suspicious of Smurph for buying into the doctor crap. Didn't even consider a lynch at first.
Smurphinator said:

What townie says crap like this smurph? Really. My first thought was, we gotta lynch this bozo. Your first thought was, eh, guess we'll find out tomorrow because I'm mafia and I want to find out if you're really doc. Well by all means. This dude is third party. He wants to be lynched. It's bloody obvious.

Joaoaa is just acting how he usually does. In my eyes that dude doesn't deserve to get lynched. That's a fallback policy lynch. No offense snuffs. I'm not afraid of you as mafia. Not even a bit. If you're town, cool. Try and stop derailing and shit.

I was a doctor in my last game. I was lynched for accidentally claiming after being drawn out by a mafia member's fake claim. I have no comprehension as to why someone would falsely claim on purpose with the intention of being lynched, though I am sure there are reasons, I have no experience with them, and thusly they were not a part of my gut reaction to the situation. I apologize for my suspicious behavior.
Don't believe I've played a game with JOAOAA yet. Or if I have, the game wasn't long enough to have gotten to recognize him.
Aug 4, 2014 3:37 AM

May 2012
Yes almost all the roles are new.. hahhahha

*evil laughs*
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

Aug 4, 2014 3:40 AM

May 2012
ANYWAY I JUST WANNA SAY, IF SOMEONE GET LYNCHED OR KILLED I WILL REVEAL THEIR ROLES UNLESS THE ROLES STATED SO, OR IF THE MURDER ARE CLEAN :X

COUNTDOWN ;

DAY 1

11AM - 11AM ( 24 hour phase)

TIME

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.