Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2014 7:03 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rape! True to its title...

Nothing too special.

Not sure if its the same rapist but the second was such scum. Rape pregnant woman then just runs off after inducing her into labour. But who wears a buttoned shirt that doesnt fit like that?
Dec 27, 2016 4:52 PM
Oct 2016
Nah bruh this guy got those hoes good. Fuck girls
Oct 15, 2017 5:44 AM

Feb 2015
That was really bad.

*Intro worse than in Seitokaichou Hikaru. Really big dark room with some random girls we don't know randomly fucking each other while MC is just laughing. That's not how intro should look like.

*You can't just mute someone by slightly putting their pantsu in the mount, MC should have pushed them deeper.
*Even if parents of girl 1 weren't home, how could no one in the neighborhood hear her high pitch screams and if she liked him how could she not recognize him by his voice like girl 4?

*Ignoring the outfit of girl 2 - that pregnant woman, how could no one hear her when there were next to kids playground? I'm sure some of the kids would hear them and go check out of curiosity what is happening.
*And how could she broke just after 1 rape, she's pregnant so she surely had sex before, wtf.

*Girl 3 - why would anyone sane want to be raped instead of having their parents called and in worst case end up grounded?

*Girl 4 who is crush of the MC has one of the weirdest hairstyles you can find in anime, she's letting her hair grow only on the sides so she can make ponytails and the rest is short, it just looks really silly.
*The way MC torn her clothes using a knife is more unnatural than the fact that not any of these girls decided to call the police.
*We don't know what happened to girl 4 later but if she returned home looking like that someone surely asked her what happened and wanted to call the police because she looks like she was assaulted but for anime reasons no one cares, it doesn't make sense.

*Was the girl 1 really thinking she can kill herself by cutting across the street? C'mon.

When it comes to hentai there are things you have to ignore but that was too much.
1/5 so far and probably won't change in next episodes unless they will atleast tell us motives of MC.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Nov 23, 2018 10:59 PM
Nov 2018
كيف اتابع حلقات الأنمي
Dec 15, 2022 10:46 AM
Dec 2022
how do read the story of kids being raped
Dec 15, 2022 11:04 AM
Dec 2022
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rape! True to its title...

Nothing too special.

Not sure if its the same rapist but the second was such scum. Rape pregnant woman then just runs off after inducing her into labour. But who wears a buttoned shirt that doesnt fit like that?
Hakaminah said:
That was really bad.

*Intro worse than in Seitokaichou Hikaru. Really big dark room with some random girls we don't know randomly fucking each other while MC is just laughing. That's not how intro should look like.

*You can't just mute someone by slightly putting their pantsu in the mount, MC should have pushed them deeper.
*Even if parents of girl 1 weren't home, how could no one in the neighborhood hear her high pitch screams and if she liked him how could she not recognize him by his voice like girl 4?

*Ignoring the outfit of girl 2 - that pregnant woman, how could no one hear her when there were next to kids playground? I'm sure some of the kids would hear them and go check out of curiosity what is happening.
*And how could she broke just after 1 rape, she's pregnant so she surely had sex before, wtf.

*Girl 3 - why would anyone sane want to be raped instead of having their parents called and in worst case end up grounded?

*Girl 4 who is crush of the MC has one of the weirdest hairstyles you can find in anime, she's letting her hair grow only on the sides so she can make ponytails and the rest is short, it just looks really silly.
*The way MC torn her clothes using a knife is more unnatural than the fact that not any of these girls decided to call the police.
*We don't know what happened to girl 4 later but if she returned home looking like that someone surely asked her what happened and wanted to call the police because she looks like she was assaulted but for anime reasons no one cares, it doesn't make sense.

*Was the girl 1 really thinking she can kill herself by cutting across the street? C'mon.

When it comes to hentai there are things you have to ignore but that was too much.
1/5 so far and probably won't change in next episodes unless they will atleast tell us motives of MC.

rape is so addictive i love wondering what is going to happen to the innocent child who has to take a full grown man’s dick
Apr 8, 2023 8:13 PM

Nov 2010
Good r*ping. I enjoyed the redhead scene the most. She kinda reminded me of Nino Nakano. She's so hot, and personalities like hers deserve lots of r*ping!
Sep 1, 2023 4:33 PM

Mar 2019
Great anime to watch with the whole family together.. 😶

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rape! Rape! Rape! Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Aug 1, 2014

2 by RealCheeze »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:56 AM

Poll: » Rape! Rape! Rape! Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Aug 2, 2014

7 by Jonas-K »»
Sep 1, 2023 5:51 PM

» Fansubbers

tycio - May 8, 2010

8 by tycio »»
Jan 9, 2021 5:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.