Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2009 1:48 AM

Aug 2009
I still don't understand why he dislikes his zanpakuto so much. I get his whole reason about the shape and stuff, but I think Kazeshini is a freakin' awesome sword.

Come on, it's one of the only three two-bladed zanpakutos in all of Soul Society.
As a matter of fact, I think it's the coolest looking zanpakuto out of everyones. Most definitely when you watch him weild it with such expertise and precision.
(Not that it's my fave, though it's #4 on my list.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 12, 2009 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
Well, in my opinion Hisagi thinks that Kazeshini is a too powerful and violent soul slayer and unreleasing it's true power may get the zanpaktou out of his control, therefore he uses it only in the moments of extremity.
I like his attitude quite much, it's very reasonable but at the same time I'm a little bit disappointed that we see Kazeshini's shikai so rarely v_v.
Oct 12, 2009 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
do you rekon its got some kind of special ability to it apart from it being like unreadable of watever? since he doesn't release it that much maybe it has some undiscovered powers?
Oct 13, 2009 12:52 AM

Jun 2009
I mean okay he hates too kill and all (what he learned from Tousen- man i cant stand that guy) but Kazeshini is sooo Cool for my taste the best Zanpakto there is. And the fight with Carias has Aweswome

i want more kazeshini Moments
Oct 13, 2009 5:32 AM

Nov 2008
No.

I'd prefer if he used it like before, as a last resort. Out of all shikais, i think his i like the most, but i don't want him useing it on every maggot. He's got the best sword skill out of all the lieutenants.
besides, i was a Hisagi Fan before he released Kazeshini.
Oct 13, 2009 8:03 AM

Apr 2008
FlashKurosaki said:
No.

I'd prefer if he used it like before, as a last resort. Out of all shikais, i think his i like the most, but i don't want him useing it on every maggot. He's got the best sword skill out of all the lieutenants.

Amen yo.
Same here~ actually I saw his shikai something like a month ago. I'm not following the newest episodes or chapters, I guess I'm still in the middle. But I'd like to see Kazeshini released one more time after fighting with that Carias fella.
Chiyo-koOct 13, 2009 8:07 AM
Oct 13, 2009 9:06 AM

Aug 2009
FlashKurosaki said:
No.

I agree that he has the best sword skill out of all the lieutenants and shouldn't have to use Kazeshini in every fight, but it'd be great of he was given more fight scenes. I, too, have been a fan of his since shortly after his introduction.

Oct 15, 2009 3:53 PM

Jun 2009
FlashKurosaki said:
No.

Yeah you right its okay as it is
Oct 18, 2009 1:53 PM
Dec 2008
I want to see Hisagi totally own someone else while he is still in sealed state. One of the things that makes Shuuhei so awesome is that he doesn't use his shikai often.
Dec 21, 2009 2:05 PM

Dec 2009
I like Kazeshini alot but Hisagi is strong enough without the shikai as well
not that im not glad when Kazeshini shows up
but its okay as it is for me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2010 6:12 PM

Dec 2009
Shingai said:
I like Kazeshini alot but Hisagi is strong enough without the shikai as well
not that im not glad when Kazeshini shows up
but its okay as it is for me

same here Hisagi rocks no matter how he fights
Jan 17, 2010 11:10 PM

Jan 2010
Yes and no, I think it should be used as a last resort, just cause thats the kind
person Hisagi is, but it makes me sad he doesnt like his Zanpakuto, no one should FEAR their power, but they should respect it.....and every since I first layed eyes an Hisagi I was totaly obssesed so it doesnt matter either way!!!!!!
And gosh did you all see the Omake from the latest episode??!
Lavi-en-RoseJan 19, 2010 6:56 PM
Apr 29, 2010 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
i love seeing kazeshini and his sarcastic personality(in the zanpaktou arc) is totally cute in the fact that it totally contradicts hisagi's XD haha and he should DEFINETLY release it more..but hes still hawwwt without it ne? ^^
Jan 23, 2011 5:07 AM
Jun 2010
I don't think he should release Kazeshini more, I think it would loose the awe everyone had when he released him/it against Findor :) ah, what a pretty and awesome sight it was <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ~MEMBER CARDS available~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BlasianAngel - Oct 11, 2009

250 by CarbonAlien »»
Dec 2, 2013 5:08 PM

Poll: » Do you think Hisagi will become captain in the future?

BlasianAngel - Oct 8, 2009

25 by Diemly »»
Aug 11, 2010 7:33 PM

» Hisagi's little crush...

Chiyo-ko - Oct 16, 2009

13 by Shaasenyou »»
Jul 18, 2010 11:17 AM

» kazeshini Hisagi * SPOILERS *

Kannei - Oct 23, 2009

13 by Kannei »»
Jan 15, 2010 2:49 PM

» Hisagi AMV collection

Kannei - Oct 20, 2009

4 by Arashi_Eishima »»
Dec 30, 2009 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.