Will Esdeath kill Mein?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 4, 2014 5:57 PM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
Did you seriously just make that account just to represent Mine

yeah because there are to much esdeath lover^^

....maybe there's a damn good reason why Mine gets all the hate. and Besides at least they were more creative wiht the name

yeah maybe but i dont like the fact that all people hate her because she got tatsumi get along with it esdeath will die soon or later and there is nothing u can do about tatsumi gets some power up because of teigu and slap her into pieces just saying it i dont hate esdeath but i hate that everyone is attacking mine for no reason shes tsundere i like tsundere i liked her ever since the first episode just like lubo but hes a goner now-.-
Oct 4, 2014 6:21 PM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303]
MineFTW said:
Darklight0303 said:

....maybe there's a damn good reason why Mine gets all the hate. and Besides at least they were more creative wiht the name

yeah maybe but i dont like the fact that all people hate her because she got tatsumi get along with it esdeath will die soon or later and there is nothing u can do about tatsumi gets some power up because of teigu and slap her into pieces just saying it i dont hate esdeath but i hate that everyone is attacking mine for no reason shes tsundere i like tsundere i liked her ever since the first episode just like lubo but hes a goner now-.-

It shows how little you've actually read the arguments of those who hate her. The reasons extend far beyond "she's a tsundere or she's Tatsumi's girl even if said relationship is IMPOSSIBLY forced. Mine has caused more damage to this story than you will ever admit. If not for Mine, Shele would be alive, if not for Mine, Tatsumi would have killed the Demon bitch who gave his identity away which allowed Syura to capture them. Which ALSO lead to Lubboc's Death. MINE'S CONTINUED EXISTENCE IS A CANCER FOR THIS SERIES
Oct 4, 2014 6:43 PM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303]
MineFTW said:
Darklight0303 said:

It shows how little you've actually read the arguments of those who hate her. The reasons extend far beyond "she's a tsundere or she's Tatsumi's girl even if said relationship is IMPOSSIBLY forced. Mine has caused more damage to this story than you will ever admit. If not for Mine, Shele would be alive, if not for Mine, Tatsumi would have killed the Demon bitch who gave his identity away which allowed Syura to capture them. Which ALSO lead to Lubboc's Death. MINE'S CONTINUED EXISTENCE IS A CANCER FOR THIS SERIES

i understand ur feelings demon bitch was a mistake for sure but he saved mine so im fine with it its just a pity that lubo died because of this but mine x tatsumi .... forced??? yeah u maybe can say it like that but how would u think a tsundere is cofessing it wouldnt be funny if she isnt pushig him in it but in the end he sad on his own ( if ur k with some one like me ) that means he was k with it refussing was also a way to deal with it so it was nothing forced in the end just a bit pushed the mine x tatsumi couple was just a matter of time just like the fact that tatsumi realy wants to kill esdeath now just look in his face it says unchain me and i will rip u into pieces not that he is able to to do this right now u undestand;P
Oct 4, 2014 6:51 PM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
MineFTW said:

i understand ur feelings demon bitch was a mistake for sure but he saved mine so im fine with it its just a pity that lubo died because of this but mine x tatsumi .... forced??? yeah u maybe can say it like that but how would u think a tsundere is cofessing it wouldnt be funny if she isnt pushig him in it but in the end he sad on his own ( if ur k with some one like me ) that means he was k with it refussing was also a way to deal with it so it was nothing forced in the end just a bit pushed the mine x tatsumi couple was just a matter of time just like the fact that tatsumi realy wants to kill esdeath now just look in his face it says unchain me and i will rip u into pieces not that he is able to to do this right now u undestand;P

No I don't understand because it still makes no sense. If anything Tatsumi really didn't have ANY interest in her until she started acting all lovey dovey. There was nothing until then. Not like say his promise to Akame that he would never die and make her sad for example. Mine X Tatsumi is the most forced and shoehorned pairing in any series ever
Oct 4, 2014 7:05 PM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
MineFTW said:

No I don't understand because it still makes no sense. If anything Tatsumi really didn't have ANY interest in her until she started acting all lovey dovey. There was nothing until then. Not like say his promise to Akame that he would never die and make her sad for example. Mine X Tatsumi is the most forced and shoehorned pairing in any series ever

well if u think so read chapter 45 again he may do not love her at this point but he did not reject her either and now he loves her more than anyone else so it was happening fast when it was so forced dont u think u know what i mean btw promise with akame is k as long he is not going to die and akame has no romantic feelings for him so she is not sad or anything she was just ah cool fine with me and btw i dont want to attack u but i think that tatsumi x mine will be the only romance in agk because if mine dies tatsumi will be like kaneki from tg after torture scene with i rip u all into pieces mood and fuck u all face just emmmmm emotional broken u know what i mean so accept this love or refuse it but it will be the only one in this manga
Oct 4, 2014 7:13 PM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
MineFTW said:

well if u think so read chapter 45 again he may do not love her at this point but he did not reject her either and now he loves her more than anyone else so it was happening fast when it was so forced dont u think u know what i mean btw promise with akame is k as long he is not going to die and akame has no romantic feelings for him so she is not sad or anything she was just ah cool fine with me and btw i dont want to attack u but i think that tatsumi x mine will be the only romance in agk because if mine dies tatsumi will be like kaneki from tg after torture scene with i rip u all into pieces mood and fuck u all face just emmmmm emotional broken u know what i mean so accept this love or refuse it but it will be the only one in this manga

i respect ur oppinon and ur way of thinking about it but every fan thinks on his own about the happenings in a manga so all i want u to do is respect my oppinon just like i do and now we should stop fighting its usless on both sides ;P
Oct 14, 2014 10:50 PM
Oct 2014
Actually i don't think esdeath will kill mein since i feel something about the future romance between esdeath and tatsumi , so no way if esdeath kills mein then tatsumi will hate esdeath like forever .
I guess the mein's death is coming soon and it will be very dramatic . Guess some super assholes guy will kill her .
Oct 15, 2014 4:59 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=sweetromance777]Actually i don't think esdeath will kill mein since i feel something about the future romance between esdeath and tatsumi , so no way if esdeath kills mein then tatsumi will hate esdeath like forever .
I guess the mein's death is coming soon and it will be very dramatic . Guess some super assholes guy will kill her .

why are people still thinking there is a chance for tatsumi x esdeath i mean on the island he total shot her down after he found out how she really is and after lubo he hates her just more besides akame ga kill is no romance shit is getting serious now between esdeath and tatsumi they are now totally into killing each other not that anyone is able to do it yet but maybe in a few chapter after tatsumi lvl up we may see a real fight against the ice chick....
Oct 15, 2014 5:53 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW]
sweetromance777 said:
Actually i don't think esdeath will kill mein since i feel something about the future romance between esdeath and tatsumi , so no way if esdeath kills mein then tatsumi will hate esdeath like forever .

why are people still thinking there is a chance for tatsumi x esdeath i mean on the island he total shot her down after he found out how she really is and after lubo he hates her just more besides akame ga kill is no romance shit is getting serious now between esdeath and tatsumi they are now totally into killing each other not that anyone is able to do it yet but maybe in a few chapter after tatsumi lvl up we may see a real fight against the ice chick....

Yea actually im still hoping for that (tatsumi x esdeath)
Anyway you're right that akame ga kill's storyline is quite hard to put romance on it. I have to prepare myself who's gonna die next LOL . . . .
My wish is, please dont let mine die . . .
Oct 15, 2014 5:59 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah I think she will. After all everyone is dying gradually.
Oct 15, 2014 6:10 AM

Sep 2014
Personally I wouldn't mind Mein dying, actually out of all NR members who died up till now I'd replace any of them with Mein. Why? She's just not an interesting character, and she doesn't get much attention from the series either. I'm kind of disappointed/surprised that she was the pairing choice for Tatsumi, but, on the other hand I don't think Tatsumi is a great character either so maybe that's for the best. Looking at how the author kills off any character that starts becoming interesting and likeable I'd say everything is possible.

I'm going to be honest here, I really rooted for Tatsumi/Esdese, not sure why, but she's the kind of villain that I find acceptable at the moment. However, if the author were to do something like Esdese torturing Mein in front of Tatsumi and then kill her I'd drop this series for life and curse the moment I touched it. So much terrible stuff happening in this series.
[b]Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.

Oct 15, 2014 6:31 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW]
Grim_Person said:
Personally I wouldn't mind Mein dying, actually out of all NR members who died up till now I'd replace any of them with Mein. Why? She's just not an interesting character, and she doesn't get much attention from the series either. I'm kind of disappointed/surprised that she was the pairing choice for Tatsumi, but, on the other hand I don't think Tatsumi is a great character either so maybe that's for the best. Looking at how the author kills off any character that starts becoming interesting and likeable I'd say everything is possible.

I'm going to be honest here, I really rooted for Tatsumi/Esdese, not sure why, but she's the kind of villain that I find acceptable at the moment. However, if the author were to do something like Esdese torturing Mein in front of Tatsumi and then kill her I'd drop this series for life and curse the moment I touched it. So much terrible stuff happening in this series.

if torture happens it would be a death flag for esdeath i dont know how and why but she wouldnt last long after this so much is clear because i really think tatsumi gets a huge power up from teigu something like instand regeneration because his teigu is still alive or maybe berserk mode(cotrolled by teigu) and so on but i dont think she gets tortured if she dies it would be like protecting tatsumi or smething like this or draging someone along .... maybe tatsumi is about 2 die and getting power up during death scene i dont know we just have 2 wait T^T would be awsome to see tatsumi with instand regeneration like alucard from hellsing i mean just think about he gets arm wrecked by ice spike and 2sec later his arm is back to normal for sure it must have a time limit or it would be 2 OP but it would be one way to survive esdeath time freeze i think
Oct 15, 2014 6:35 AM

Apr 2008
Grim_Person said:

All of this. Every last word
Oct 15, 2014 5:36 PM

Mar 2011
aw come on Tatsumi may be normal, but at least he isn't hetare. since the beginning of the series he has rarely gotten in the way of anything or held anyone back. and yes, i know the obvious ones

anyways, i don't think Esdeath is going to kill Mine. i feel like it has to be someone else or it would make the relationship between her and Tatsumi irreparable, and i highly doubt Takahiro wants that to happen. not only because characters like Esdeath are his favorite, but because i'm sure he knows how popular she is with fans
Oct 16, 2014 5:38 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Niyari]aw come on Tatsumi may be normal, but at least he isn't hetare. since the beginning of the series he has rarely gotten in the way of anything or held anyone back. and yes, i know the obvious ones

anyways, i don't think Esdeath is going to kill Mine. i feel like it has to be someone else or it would make the relationship between her and Tatsumi irreparable, and i highly doubt Takahiro wants that to happen. not only because characters like Esdeath are his favorite, but because i'm sure he knows how popular she is with fans

The relationship is all ready destroyed since the island chapter he cant change her and as far as i know he never had any feelings for esdeath he always tryed to use her beause she is strong nothing more nothing less besides he could never forgive her because she killed suu and tortured leone they are about to fight serious now without hesetation the relationship between tatsumi and esdeath was doomed from the beginning shit is getting serious now good luck tatsumi u have a psycho hunting u to death T^T

Tatsumi kill some enemys u need to LVL UP hehehe ;P

.. btw takahiro doesnt give a fuck about fanbase because he is writting what he wants wuthout looking after fanbase and thats cool
Oct 22, 2014 5:48 PM

Jun 2014
No. Meins teigu will be able to hold her back long enough for Tatsumi to get his own teigu, and then they will escape to meet with the others, who are likely in the dungeon fighting that Izou bitch, or the other "Wild Hunt" members, or should I say former members?
Oct 22, 2014 5:49 PM

Jun 2014
wtfitsmegaman said:
Lubbock can die I think the majority of the readers wouldn't be bothered by his death lol

I, and many others, were really bothered by his death... The shit he went through just to be sliced up like a Christmas ham.
Oct 22, 2014 5:56 PM

Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Grim_Person said:

^Same here.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Oct 22, 2014 6:00 PM

Oct 2013
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Darklight0303 said:

^Same here.

I think that Mine will definetely die. Whether or not she gets tortured I'm still uncertain of. But regardless, I'm going to finish this manga lol. After Rabac's death, I have nobody to root for so might as well go down with the ship.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Oct 22, 2014 7:13 PM

May 2012
I think Esdeath will kill Mein. She basically has the only person she has love. By this last chapter I think she will hold nothing back on Mein.
Oct 22, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2012
If she doesn't die, she's at the very least going to be put in a vegetative state. Main point: there's NO way she'll make it out of this okay.
Oct 23, 2014 4:30 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=mac9955]
Grim_Person said:

At least the author has a set to do controversial stuff like that. GoT does it, and it is regarded as one of the best shows of all time, don't see a problem with Akame Ga Kill doing it either. Manga is so pussified, that it's refreshing to see Akame actually throw out controversial topics that do occur in the real world. Now, sometimes I feel the manga is controversial for the sake of being controversial, and that's not great, but I still think it's a step in the right direction.

The other deaths in the series made little sense(Susanoo, Chelsea, Lubbock), but this is one that actually makes 100% logical sense.

MineFTW Said

u can not say something will happen just because its logic
after all all messages are predictions i rather want to see the unpredictable like Mine beating esdeath or both get out alive not the most possible because akame ga kill/kiru never was logic at many points and it always was good for a suprise
Oct 23, 2014 4:31 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW]
mac9955 said:
Grim_Person said:

At least the author has a set to do controversial stuff like that. GoT does it, and it is regarded as one of the best shows of all time, don't see a problem with Akame Ga Kill doing it either. Manga is so pussified, that it's refreshing to see Akame actually throw out controversial topics that do occur in the real world. Now, sometimes I feel the manga is controversial for the sake of being controversial, and that's not great, but I still think it's a step in the right direction.

The other deaths in the series made little sense(Susanoo, Chelsea, Lubbock), but this is one that actually makes 100% logical sense.

MineFTW Said

after all all messages are predictions i rather want to see the unpredictable like Mine beating esdeath or both get out alive not the most possible because akame ga kill/kiru never was logic at many points and it always was good for a suprise

There is a difference between unpredictable and Deus Ex Machina bullshit
Oct 23, 2014 4:47 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
mac9955 said:
Grim_Person said:

MineFTW Said

There is a difference between unpredictable and Deus Ex Machina bullshit

MineFTW said

it was time for a deus ex maschien glad Mine got this power XD
btw are u following me just to write back because im in a other discussion not that i dislike it i feel honerd more or less if this is the case...
Oct 23, 2014 4:58 AM

May 2011
MINE IS A DEAD MEAT WALKING, Esdeath has a lot of reasons to hold grudge towards Mine and to kill her; she's a night raid, Tatsume's girlfriend, interrupted a public execution of a traitor and there's more so I can't really see why Esdeath won't kill her ? are you saying that Mine can actually win ? that's just silly. The best thing that no one is gonna rape her before she die. (I hope lol) because I won't be able to watch that happening. :D
Oct 23, 2014 5:13 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Satan-sama]MINE IS A DEAD MEAT WALKING, Esdeath has a lot of reasons to hold grudge towards Mine and to kill her; she's a night raid, Tatsume's girlfriend, interrupted a public execution of a traitor and there's more so I can't really see why Esdeath won't kill her ? are you saying that Mine can actually win ? that's just silly. The best thing that no one is gonna rape her before she die. (I hope lol) because I won't be able to watch that happening. :D

MineFTW said

better expect more from fight esdeath vs Mine because up till now we just saw Mine trolling Budou with one shot and esdeath by slicing her spikes at the same time would be stupid if this is all that Mine can do.....am im the only one that thinks she just used about 20% of her power right now and btw Mine doesnt even shack or fears that she dies so most likely Mine knows that that she is more than just a quick slaughter party for her or they have a awsome plan just think about it
Oct 23, 2014 5:25 AM

May 2011
MineFTW said:
Satan-sama said:
MINE IS A DEAD MEAT WALKING, Esdeath has a lot of reasons to hold grudge towards Mine and to kill her; she's a night raid, Tatsume's girlfriend, interrupted a public execution of a traitor and there's more so I can't really see why Esdeath won't kill her ? are you saying that Mine can actually win ? that's just silly. The best thing that no one is gonna rape her before she die. (I hope lol) because I won't be able to watch that happening. :D

better expect more from fight esdeath vs Mine because up till now we just saw Mine trolling Budou with one shot and esdeath by slicing her spikes at the same time would be stupid if this is all that Mine can do.....am im the only one that thinks she just used about 20% of her power right now and btw Mine doesnt even shack or fears that she dies so most likely Mine knows that that she is more than just a quick slaughter party for her or they have a awsome plan just think about it

Yeah, you're the only one, I think she used 9999% of her power, there's nothing more she can do :/ BTW, I expect this post from someone with this name of yours. lol MineFTW
Oct 23, 2014 5:29 AM

Apr 2008
Satan-sama said:
MineFTW said:

Yeah, you're the only one, I think she used 9999% of her power, there's nothing more she can do :/ BTW, I expect this post from someone with this name of yours. lol MineFTW

Don't bother, my friend. The sole reason they even made an account was to DEFEND Mine. And in that regard he's living rather faithfully to his purpose in life. No matter how pitiful it is.
Oct 23, 2014 5:36 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303]
Satan-sama said:
MineFTW said:

Don't bother, my friend. The sole reason they even made an account was to DEFEND Mine. And in that regard he's living rather faithfully to his purpose in life. No matter how pitiful it is.

MineFTW said

yeah just complain how stupid i am or not u will see a miracle the time has come for esdeath first beat down or better to say justice strikes always back it looks like ur also close minded like darklight hmmm what a shame saying she will die to 100% is the most stupid thing u can do because the are many possibilitys just wait for next chapter before saying something happens to 100% logic means nothing...
Oct 23, 2014 11:15 AM
Oct 2014
Short and painful - nice knowing you, Mine.

Asides plot armor litte can save her.

She's using pumpkin..which was previously Najenda's teigu. Big chance Esdeath already knows that weapon - Esdeath's advantage.

Mine is a sniper with some recent hand to hand combat training, and pumpkin ain't much of a melee weapon. Sure there's the energy blade move, but that's desperation move, not reliable, balanced close quarters weapon.

Esdeath is a monster in melee, with both her sword and boot-to-your-face combat. And Mine just waltzed into melee range...

Esdeath has time freeze. Mine's got a problem.

Mine does have one advantage over Esdeath though. She's gf of Tatsumi. High chance Esdeath doesn't want to kill her - by now she probably already has a special torture chamber named "Tatsumi's current gf hellroom" that's been vacant for far too long...
Oct 23, 2014 12:13 PM

Mar 2009
MonsterZed said:
She's using pumpkin..which was previously Najenda's teigu. Big chance Esdeath already knows that weapon - Esdeath's advantage.
Since Mine has kept up with the maintenance and some modifications to Pumpkin, it will be different Pumpkin that Esdeath will be facing.

MonsterZed said:
Mine is a sniper with some recent hand to hand combat training, and pumpkin ain't much of a melee weapon. Sure there's the energy blade move, but that's desperation move, not reliable, balanced close quarters weapon.

Esdeath is a monster in melee, with both her sword and boot-to-your-face combat. And Mine just waltzed into melee range...

Whilst Pumpkin has been mainly utilised as a sniper gun, it can be modified for a more closer tange. There is no way Mine is going to face such a fearsome duo with a long-range weapon, would she?

Also, it would Esdeath that would need to get into range to effectively been in a sort of close range combat, not Mine. That's if her ice power have been completely cut off.

MonsterZed said:
The time freeze isn't something Esedeath will use on a whim. Its an ability that she only use once a day, so using it now could prove dire later on.

Oct 23, 2014 12:17 PM

Apr 2008
sukizo said:
MonsterZed said:
Since Mine has kept up with the maintenance and some modifications to Pumpkin, it will be different Pumpkin that Esdeath will be facing.

MonsterZed said:

Whilst Pumpkin has been mainly utilised as a sniper gun, it can be modified for a more closer tange. There is no way Mine is going to face such a fearsome duo with a long-range weapon, would she?

Also, it would Esdeath that would need to get into range to effectively been in a sort of close range combat, not Mine. That's if her ice power have been completely cut off.

MonsterZed said:
The time freeze isn't something Esedeath will use on a whim. Its an ability that she only use once a day, so using it now could prove dire later on.

You can't cut off Esdeath's Ice power. She snaps a finger and makes ICEBERGS in the sky.
Oct 23, 2014 12:52 PM

Oct 2014
I think it's possible that Mine could be stalling and wreaking havoc so as to by time for a revolutionary strike within the capital. All geared towards taking down Esdeath.

It also seems possible (albeit less likely) that if Esdeath is pushed to the edge Budo could actually stab her in the back (metaphorically) seeing as how he seems to be planning to over through the Prime Minister anyway.
Oct 23, 2014 1:15 PM

Mar 2009
Darklight0303 said:
You can't cut off Esdeath's Ice power. She snaps a finger and makes ICEBERGS in the sky.
I didn't mean "cut off" like she can't use them at all but not being to make any form of contact with them.

Oct 23, 2014 2:49 PM

Apr 2008
Exayda said:
I think it's possible that Mine could be stalling and wreaking havoc so as to by time for a revolutionary strike within the capital. All geared towards taking down Esdeath.

It also seems possible (albeit less likely) that if Esdeath is pushed to the edge Budo could actually stab her in the back (metaphorically) seeing as how he seems to be planning to over through the Prime Minister anyway.

Revolutionary army? They're stuck at Budou's fortress which is impregnable atm and still standing between them and the capital. There won't be any army backup.

sukizo said:
Darklight0303 said:
I didn't mean "cut off" like she can't use them at all but not being to make any form of contact with them.

Not sure I follow. Even in this chapter she didn't touch her Ice just made it appear and threw it like telekinesis at Mine.
Oct 23, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2014
I bet everyone's going to be happy if Mine does die, oh cmon.. almost every one here is a TatsumixEsdeath shipper... but if Mine does die in the nex following chapters.. rage will flow on Tatsumi's head... not to mention Lubbock just died recently...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 23, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2008
DeadZeroSource said:
I bet everyone's going to be happy if Mine does die, oh cmon.. almost every one here is a TatsumixEsdeath shipper... but if Mine does die in the nex following chapters.. rage will flow on Tatsumi's head... not to mention Lubbock just died recently...

Not an Esdeath Tatsumi shipper though I do prefer it over the aberration that is Mine X Tatsumi. The latest chapter made me cringe as much as every since scene of Shouma and Kirkio from Kenzen Robo Daimidaler. Eugh. No i just want one of the greatest wrongs of the manga to be righted. With Mine's blood.
Oct 23, 2014 3:40 PM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303]
DeadZeroSource said:

Not an Esdeath Tatsumi shipper though I do prefer it over the aberration that is Mine X Tatsumi. The latest chapter made me cringe as much as every since scene of Shouma and Kirkio from Kenzen Robo Daimidaler. Eugh. No i just want one of the greatest wrongs of the manga to be righted. With Mine's blood.

MineFTW said

Spoken Like a true hater im tierd of this i hate Mine stuff u dont even know what Mine can do right now so just wait for next chapter
Oct 23, 2014 3:41 PM

Mar 2009
Darklight0303 said:
sukizo said:

Not sure I follow. Even in this chapter she didn't touch her Ice just made it appear and threw it like telekinesis at Mine.
And Mine was able to deal with them hence Esdeath was unable to make contact with (or land a hit on) Mine.

Oct 23, 2014 3:41 PM

Jan 2013
nice fucking spoiler thread
Oct 23, 2014 3:51 PM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW]
sukizo said:
Darklight0303 said:

And Mine was able to deal with them hence Esdeath was unable to make contact with (or land a hit on) Mine.

MineFTW said

look it doesnt matter what u write sukizo im dealing with him for a while so there is no point in arguing with him he doesnt even admit that Mine totally trolled budou and esdeath he is just thinking about his predictions without considering other options ..... i mean the only thing we know for sure right now is that Mine is Strong like raging eren jaeger from AOT
Oct 23, 2014 4:00 PM

Mar 2009
MineFTW said:
look it doesnt matter what u write sukizo im dealing with him for a while so there is no point in arguing with him he doesnt even admit that Mine totally trolled budou and esdeath he is just thinking about his predictions without considering other options ..... i mean the only thing we know for sure right now is that Mine is Strong like raging eren jaeger from AOT
True. I'll just wait for the next chapter before making any other future contributions to the series discussion(s).

Oct 24, 2014 1:52 AM
Oct 2014
Mine's still mincemeat unless all of Night Raid come to her rescue real fast.

Lets include few extra facts we know so far:

1. One single use of her energy blade make her worry about it overheating. It didn't, but if she's already expecting trouble then it's clear it can't take a prolonged fight in this mode.

2. Esdeath is very likely to be giving Mine head start in the fight. She and Budou clearly stated the purpose of this whole execution is to display their power to the public. To do so they first need to let Night Raid display theirs, so it's clear the generals subdued powerful enemies, and not some one-shot no damage weaklings.

3. It's happening in a Colosseum full of imperial subjects. Double the trouble for Mine - she can't go super-saiyan with pumpkin's beam attacks, because she can hurt people in the crowd. The stronger pumpkin gets, the wider the beam, so it's dangerous. Also it's not a long haul for Esdeath or Budou to get reinforcement from imperial castle there, far worse for Mine to get any help right now.

4. One look at Budou gives a strong hint that his Teigu is the whole armor, meaning he doesn't posses amazing offence, but does have monstrous defence. So we're likely to see his mug pop back up real soon. I don't see the #1 general of empire wielding some low-medium class teigu that consists just of two steel rods usable for melee combat and generating medium sized lightning orbs at best.

5. Once again at ending of chapter 53 we can see Mine walking straight at Esdeath, about 5 meters between them, Esdeath standing near Tatsumi. Extremely bad position for any sniper action with overpowered beams of 2 meter radius.
Lovely position for moving in for some hand-to-hand or sword combat. And Esdeath both fences and kicks like a champ, without having to worry about overheating or catching anyone in crossfire.

Either some genius plan of whole night raid or we're in for bloodbath of the year next chapter.
Oct 24, 2014 2:40 AM

Apr 2008
MonsterZed said:

1. One single use of her energy blade make her worry about it overheating. It didn't, but if she's already expecting trouble then it's clear it can't take a prolonged fight in this mode.

2. Esdeath is very likely to be giving Mine head start in the fight. She and Budou clearly stated the purpose of this whole execution is to display their power to the public. To do so they first need to let Night Raid display theirs, so it's clear the generals subdued powerful enemies, and not some one-shot no damage weaklings.

3. It's happening in a Colosseum full of imperial subjects. Double the trouble for Mine - she can't go super-saiyan with pumpkin's beam attacks, because she can hurt people in the crowd. The stronger pumpkin gets, the wider the beam, so it's dangerous. Also it's not a long haul for Esdeath or Budou to get reinforcement from imperial castle there, far worse for Mine to get any help right now.

4. One look at Budou gives a strong hint that his Teigu is the whole armor, meaning he doesn't posses amazing offence, but does have monstrous defence. So we're likely to see his mug pop back up real soon. I don't see the #1 general of empire wielding some low-medium class teigu that consists just of two steel rods usable for melee combat and generating medium sized lightning orbs at best.

5. Once again at ending of chapter 53 we can see Mine walking straight at Esdeath, about 5 meters between them, Esdeath standing near Tatsumi. Extremely bad position for any sniper action with overpowered beams of 2 meter radius.
Lovely position for moving in for some hand-to-hand or sword combat. And Esdeath both fences and kicks like a champ, without having to worry about overheating or catching anyone in crossfire.

Either some genius plan of whole night raid or we're in for bloodbath of the year next chapter.

Not to mention that during the path of peace arc, Esdeath soloed ALL of nightraid on her own and was only forced to use Mahapadma once Suu used his trump card. Suu is dead, Lubock is dead, Tatsumi is powerless. Yeah they need nothing short of a miracle.
Oct 25, 2014 4:32 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
MonsterZed said:

Not to mention that during the path of peace arc, Esdeath soloed ALL of nightraid on her own and was only forced to use Mahapadma once Suu used his trump card. Suu is dead, Lubock is dead, Tatsumi is powerless. Yeah they need nothing short of a miracle.

Ur points are very good but u clearly forgot to mention that we still do not know what Mine s limit of power is no one knows right now no one can tell so everything can happen last time against seryu she got this morph axe i wouldnt be suprised if her teigu evolves once more because of this huge pinch
also Mine is clearly not hesitating a bit what means plan must be awsome or Mine just simply knows that she has a chance against esdeath....but yeah still unprecictable what happens next im waiting for a miracle maybe im the only one though -,-
Oct 25, 2014 4:36 AM

Nov 2012
fix your goddamn broken quote dude
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 25, 2014 4:57 AM
Oct 2014
ninjastarforcex said:

i dont know what u want my quote looks like all the other so stop saying ''fix ur quote'' ignore my mails if u got a problem with them
Oct 25, 2014 5:16 AM

Apr 2008
ninjastarforcex said:

Welcome to the club. You're the third person to say that
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.