Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
You hate Tohka?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 9, 2022 1:52 PM

Oct 2021
Sakura_UwU_ said:
I completely agree, she's so annoying and I just hate her. Her whole personality literally changed already in the second episode of season 1 and I don't like it at all, she doesn't even seem like she's ever serious. I also don't understand how she's so "cute" for most of the people, she's not cute at all. Just my opinion.

So you find origami cuter than tohka? That death staring expressionless girl?
Don't make me laugh.
yes.
Mar 25, 2022 12:11 PM
Jul 2020
I very hate Tohka, and I love Tokisaki Kurumi and Tobiichi Origami

Jan 25, 2023 3:04 PM

Mar 2021
Tohka's my favourite girl. The only one I dislike is Kotori
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2023 3:19 PM
Mar 2022
Nope i love Tohka but then she is my type personality wise...  I hate Kotori more than anything that lil cunt is literally the shows built in cockblocker...  for instance S01E12 that stupid bitch ruined the end of the season and i mean shit all over and why cause she is a piece of shit scheming brocon raging mega thunder cunt.  Dude was finally about to get an actual sincere non-orchestrated kiss naturally and the lil loli-cunt had to purposely ruin it even sent that other lil loli-ice queen to assist with fucking it up. 
Mar 4, 2023 3:29 PM
Mar 2022
AsuxAX said:
Cy0402 said:
I really don't like tohka. Don't understand why Shido is so attracted. Kurumi is probably the best. Shino should have ended up with Kurumi. Tohka is like a 5 years old. It's just weird that Shino like her so much. She's just eating and knowing nothing. Kurumi on the other hand is smart, beautiful and she has life experience. Honestly all girls are more interesting than Tohka
+ when Shido die, Kurumi time loop 100 times to save him. She actually care and love him for real. She does not depend on him like Tohka.
Kurumi = real live
Tohka = Puppy little girl love

If you don't like the main protagonist, just drop the anime lmao. Tohka's love for Shido is more than any other spirit.

See this is what complicates SHIT and fucks up these anime for those us non-losers that have actual lives oh and balls we have actual balls not just otaku life reject with ovaries that just fell out of their hole...  Shows like this shit well the show in general is good but the fucking worthless ball-less cowardly worthless waste of space loser poor excuse for the male species MC.  When you have a harem and ecchi anime the last thing most want is some pussy pretending to me male when every last chick no matter how girly seems like they have more balls and are more of man than the mc will ever be.  Not to mention these days fuck growth completely cause they have just shit that idea out the window cause they are just as much a piece of shit loser at the end as they were at he start. 
Mar 4, 2023 4:06 PM

Oct 2021
Gutzdeep42 said:
AsuxAX said:

If you don't like the main protagonist, just drop the anime lmao. Tohka's love for Shido is more than any other spirit.

See this is what complicates SHIT and fucks up these anime for those us non-losers that have actual lives oh and balls we have actual balls not just otaku life reject with ovaries that just fell out of their hole...  Shows like this shit well the show in general is good but the fucking worthless ball-less cowardly worthless waste of space loser poor excuse for the male species MC.  When you have a harem and ecchi anime the last thing most want is some pussy pretending to me male when every last chick no matter how girly seems like they have more balls and are more of man than the mc will ever be.  Not to mention these days fuck growth completely cause they have just shit that idea out the window cause they are just as much a piece of shit loser at the end as they were at he start. 

not that we can do anything.
author-kun has to bring food to the table somehow.
yes.
Jun 18, 2023 3:12 AM
Jan 2021
kamisaka said:
As title suggests, anyone else absolutely hate Tohka and her character?

For one, she is extremely dumb and sensitive, and very annoying to top it all off. I remember watching Date a Live S1 when it first came out, and I expected Tohka to be badass and a strong female, but how wrong am I? After I finished DAL S1, I had forgot about it until S2 came out, and I just am watching episode 1 now of the new season, and Tohka is still, as always, so damn annoying. I figure the only way I can stomach this show is cause I like Origami so much better (straight-forward, smart, serious), and she's basically the opposite of Tohka.
32442001shut up and fuck you son of a bitch,Tohka win and Shido only loves Tohka stop crying 1 year old kid (kurumitard is salty,kurumi is a bitch character) 😁
Jun 18, 2023 3:15 AM
Jan 2021
Cy0402 said:
I really don't like tohka. Don't understand why Shido is so attracted. Kurumi is probably the best. Shino should have ended up with Kurumi. Tohka is like a 5 years old. It's just weird that Shino like her so much. She's just eating and knowing nothing. Kurumi on the other hand is smart, beautiful and she has life experience. Honestly all girls are more interesting than Tohka
+ when Shido die, Kurumi time loop 100 times to save him. She actually care and love him for real. She does not depend on him like Tohka.
Kurumi = real live
Tohka = Puppy little girl love
shut up and Fuck you son of a bitch,Tohka win and Shido only loves Tohka stop crying 1 year old kid kurumitard is salty.Fuck all kurumi fanboy stupid and Fuck kurumi is a bitch character 🤣
Jun 18, 2023 3:17 AM
Jan 2021
Syureria said:
Yeah,Kurumi the best...
shut up and Fuck you son of a bitch,Tohka win and Shido only loves Tohka stop crying 1 year old kid kurumitard is salty.Fuck all kurumi fanboy stupid and Fuck kurumi is a bitch character 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jun 18, 2023 3:18 AM
Jan 2021
Skittles said:
Think the only reason she's hated is because the show keeps giving her too much screentime. Otherwise, she's fine.
shut up and Fuck you son of a bitch,Tohka win and Shido only loves Tohka stop crying 1 year old kid kurumitard is salty.Fuck all kurumi fanboy stupid and Fuck kurumi is a bitch character 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jun 18, 2023 3:18 AM
Jan 2021
Mysmarre said:
Hate is a strong word, but well, I rather not her being in the show at all :D Origami/clockgirl>twins>blood sister>sister non commandmode/diva/rabbitgirl>sistercommando mode>thoka
Jun 18, 2023 3:22 AM
Jan 2021
kamisaka said:
wzrd said:
She's not dumb

U dumb

Omg, I just finished the first episode of season 2. The scene with Tohka and Shido is cringe-worthy.
kamisaka said:

For one, she is extremely dumb and sensitive, and very annoying to top it all off. I remember watching Date a Live S1 when it first came out, and I expected Tohka to be badass and a strong female, but how wrong am I? After I finished DAL S1, I had forgot about it until S2 came out, and I just am watching episode 1 now of the new season, and Tohka is still, as always, so damn annoying. I figure the only way I can stomach this show is cause I like Origami so much better (straight-forward, smart, serious), and she's basically the opposite of Tohka.

If she wasn't so damn stupid, she would not jump into conclusions and nearly kill the town and herself over some misunderstanding. Please elaborate on how she isn't dum
kamisaka said:

For one, she is extremely dumb and sensitive, and very annoying to top it all off. I remember watching Date a Live S1 when it first came out, and I expected Tohka to be badass and a strong female, but how wrong am I? After I finished DAL S1, I had forgot about it until S2 came out, and I just am watching episode 1 now of the new season, and Tohka is still, as always, so damn annoying. I figure the only way I can stomach this show is cause I like Origami so much better (straight-forward, smart, serious), and she's basically the opposite of To
kamisaka said:

shut up and Fuck you son of a bitch kruumitard is salty,Tohka win and Shido only loves Tohka stop crying 1 year old kid kurumi fankid =)))))))))))))))
shut up and Fuck you son of a bitch kruumitard is salty,Tohka win and Shido only loves Tohka stop crying 1 year old kid kurumi fankid =)))))))))))))))
Jun 18, 2023 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
@Rtffff

What just happend bro? Omagaaaaaa
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

0 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2014

257 by -DxP- »»
Apr 1, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

omega_d94 - Apr 25, 2014

139 by Eukaryo »»
Feb 23, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2014

161 by Sylphy-ette »»
Dec 7, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2014

125 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.