Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2008 8:34 PM
Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
hmm, i thought more people would be starting discussions on this, >_<. anyway, here goes. i FINALLY picked up the last volume of the Cheeky Angel manga today. and i gotta' hand it to Viz. they did a good job on the translations and release of this title. not one of their biggest sellers, i bet. but i've been a big fan of this series for the last 4 years. i even bought all of the Japanese editions from Animegamersusa.com.even tho i can't read the katakana, LOL. my only complaint was shortening Megumi's nickname to just Meg in the English manga, but it still fit in with the original name. so i let it slide there.
and i also have watched all the episodes of the anime, even tho' i know that it'll never be licensed in this day and age.
so i was wondering if there are also other people who have read and enjoyed 'Cheeky Angel as much as i have?

More topics from this board

» How does this end?

xsilicon9 - Dec 4, 2013

3 by yakoo »»
Jun 22, 2014 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.