Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2014 2:00 AM
Jun 2014
well as in episode 2 of code geass akito the exiled leloush apears for aproxametly 1 minut and in it he is with suzaku and lelouch is acialy now named julius kingsley as the military advisor wile suzaku is still the knights of the round. i really am so f***K**g confused by is this in the damn future but if that apears so in the future how the hell is suzaku still alive i understand that lelouch probaly inharated or got the gods power from his father when he killed him but still how is suzaku still alive the live comand cannot stop ageing or the apearence of a man, and also suzaku became zero. and then there is the pressent after leloush so called death, how would eavry one forget leloush and and at the end also and suzaku was named killed in battle and who would for get that when eavry one hated lelouch and suzaku. my mind is so confused by this and also. when episode 3 of code geass the akitio the exiled comes out this august if the entire episode is not going to be about leloush and suzaku them il lose my damn mind from rage. i dont mean the intier episode but its must be mainly about them and also showing what happend how how did leloush and suzaku still working together and how leloush became the military advisor. please tell me your theories and literly i was thinking the posobilitys all day and dont mek me mention death note. if you dont know about death note they are having a 10th year anniversary. damn i am saying allot of ands but also whtas wierd that in the clip in the episode 2 leloush is on a train begging suzaku for watter wile covering his eye with his hand wierd.
Jun 29, 2014 2:35 AM

Sep 2011
Thread Moved

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 2 - Hikisakareshi Yokuryuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2013

210 by Etherius_ZS »»
Nov 4, 2023 8:54 AM

» Holy crap this series was a waste of beautiful Clamp character designs

MortalMelancholy - Dec 31, 2017

2 by LeonhartAugust »»
Oct 15, 2018 1:46 PM

» Lelouch?

animetyphoon88 - Apr 10, 2015

2 by Blarey »»
Aug 25, 2015 4:59 PM

» Julius Kingsley is..... (We know)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 25, 2014

3 by ToshiroChan »»
Dec 1, 2014 3:24 AM

» Question about Akito's brother Geass

Allenkilla1 - Jan 24, 2014

3 by Asfaria »»
Jan 24, 2014 9:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.