Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 7:56 AM
Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally I get to read a LIMITED EDITION (O GOD THE GOODIES) that the anime adaption didn't cover light novel.

The 6th installment of the HENNEKO series has arrived! This volume is going to cover on Mai Maimaki, the vice president of the athletics club. Her shadow is a fox. New heroine means new harem member! Welcome Mai Maimaki, our 5th member of the Youto Harem Group. Although they are both perverted, I believe that they will never be the same, that's why they argue with each other a lot. Nice illustration of Youto hugging Tsukiko 7 times.

Blog Summary: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=754125
not_in_use417Jun 28, 2014 6:54 AM
Aug 18, 2017 4:56 AM
Feb 2017
primedanny said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally I get to read a LIMITED EDITION (O GOD THE GOODIES) that the anime adaption didn't cover light novel.

The 6th installment of the HENNEKO series has arrived! This volume is going to cover on Mai Maimaki, the vice president of the athletics club. Her shadow is a fox. New heroine means new harem member! Welcome Mai Maimaki, our 5th member of the Youto Harem Group. Although they are both perverted, I believe that they will never be the same, that's why they argue with each other a lot. Nice illustration of Youto hugging Tsukiko 7 times.

Blog Summary: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=754125

Can u tell me where did u read it ?

More topics from this board

» Volume 9 questions

ViewerPoem3382 - Jan 7

0 by ViewerPoem3382 »»
Jan 7, 3:22 PM

» LN ending spoilers !!!!

xnub - Mar 3, 2022

1 by shinyuu_19 »»
Jan 6, 7:40 AM

» Differences betwen the light novel and anime ending.

Radiguet - Aug 3, 2013

14 by KuramaTetsuya »»
Mar 7, 2021 1:16 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Volume 7 Chapter 4 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jun 21, 2014

1 by wollyy »»
Aug 11, 2018 7:41 PM

» Henneko getting licensed was an error!

Playcool - Oct 15, 2017

1 by alkzy »»
Nov 29, 2017 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.