Forum Settings
Forums

Are swimming pools actually commonplace in Japanese schools?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2014 5:22 PM
Aug 2008
I love how OP asked if they have pools in japan and almost everyone answers about their school and then the thread goes away from original question.. (only one or two people answered the question correctly)..
Jun 13, 2014 5:25 PM

Sep 2013
NagiSoi said:
I love how OP asked if they have pools in japan and almost everyone answers about their school and then the thread goes away from original question.. (only one or two people answered the question correctly)..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_Japan

FUCK IT - THIS THREAD IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE 'STANDARD LIVING OF LIFE IN JAPAN'

YOU ASKED FOR IT OP
Jun 13, 2014 5:33 PM
Aug 2012
NagiSoi said:
The OP implied that swimming pools are a rarity when that is obviously not the case.

Who cares about actually answering the question anyways?
Jun 13, 2014 6:16 PM

Apr 2012
UK, had a school in my pool
Jun 13, 2014 9:40 PM
Pokémon Master

Apr 2014
None of the high schools in my district had pools. There are around 9 and when they had swim competition, they did it at the local college.
Jun 13, 2014 10:39 PM

Aug 2013
None of the high schools in my district had pools either. The only schools that had it were those for filthy rich kids...you know people who actually have a pool at home.

What I want to know is, do students really go to the school rooftops in Japan. I just don't see the point of having one :/
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 13, 2014 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
Never seen a swimming pool in any school myself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2014 10:57 PM

May 2012
Never had a pool in any school I ever attended. My high school barely had enough rooms and desks for everyone and some of the classrooms were in double wide trailers outside the actual school.
Jun 14, 2014 1:43 AM

Mar 2008
As a kid I went to a Japanese elementary school for a day. The school had a huge swimming pool, pool toys (noodles, floats, etc), and a walk-through shower. It was awesome.
Aug 17, 2021 8:44 AM
Aug 2021
Ohh, swimming pools are really incredible. I am a fan of swimming, guys.
Aug 17, 2021 10:15 AM

Oct 2019
The school I used to go when I was in my 2nd grade had a pool but I don't think that every school in that city had one as well. Later I got transferred to another city and my new school didn't even have a playground of it's own.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Would you allow an anime robot resembling an attractive human female to take your virginity?

TsutanaiFuun - 7 hours ago

32 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
32 seconds ago

» Which of your favorite anime actually has the most interesting story?

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

23 by BitChilly »»
1 minute ago

» Hidden Gems of Spring 2024

ForgotEyeWasHere - May 11

31 by BitChilly »»
5 minutes ago

» What do you wish to see ??

Lion_Sin - 8 hours ago

23 by weebtoge »»
5 minutes ago

» List of canceled anime.

ZXEAN - Yesterday

37 by pk8list »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.