Forum Settings
Forums

Sora No otoshimono My eternal master (Can we expect to see the movie uploaded the same day it airs?)

New
Apr 19, 2014 2:16 PM

May 2013
I'm dying to watch this movie (I'm a huge sora no otoshimono fan and I've been looking forward to season 3 for ever but they decided to create the second movie instead. The movie is said to air next week on MAL but will we be able to watch it the same day it airs? Or will it be the day after since it takes a while to sub it?
Apr 19, 2014 2:59 PM
Dec 2007
The movie isn't gonna be on MAL,wait till it gets licensed.
Apr 19, 2014 3:01 PM

Nov 2010
You'll probably be able to see a sucky cam rip within a couple of days of it airing. But it won't be in good quality and subbed for months until it comes out on Blu ray and DVD.
Apr 19, 2014 4:22 PM

May 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
You'll probably be able to see a sucky cam rip within a couple of days of it airing. But it won't be in good quality and subbed for months until it comes out on Blu ray and DVD.
well we might be able to see a DVR recording of it. So hopefully Gogoanime will have it uploaded by this week. I'm dying to watch it. I'm really looking forward to the anime. Even if its a shitty camcorder recording (as long as the audio is good and you can tell what is going on) with subtitles I'll be good.
Apr 19, 2014 4:28 PM

Mar 2014
TheAnimeLover101 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
well we might be able to see a DVR recording of it. So hopefully Gogoanime will have it uploaded by this week. I'm dying to watch it. I'm really looking forward to the anime. Even if its a shitty camcorder recording (as long as the audio is good and you can tell what is going on) with subtitles I'll be good.

Dvr recording? It's gonna be shown at theaters lol.
Apr 19, 2014 4:34 PM
Dec 2007
TheAnimeLover101 said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Why not wait for it to be licensed,i'm sure it'll be picked up for a US release.

More topics from this board

» How accurate is your country and countrymen portrayed in Anime?

Dragevard - May 28

20 by Stomiks »»
12 minutes ago

» Which anime do you think deserves a reboot or continuation, and why?

Gashadokur0 - May 29

34 by Kruszer »»
13 minutes ago

» Good characters trapped in bad series.

Anjuro - May 29

40 by BadGuyBoog »»
29 minutes ago

» What time in a day do you enjoy watching anime the most?

Rinrinka - Today

43 by m_alhafidz »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think fan-animations are shit

Kenzolo-folk - 37 minutes ago

0 by Kenzolo-folk »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.