Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2009 6:04 AM

Mar 2008
ShadowbladeEdgeAug 24, 2023 9:06 AM
Sep 24, 2009 4:50 AM

Jun 2009
I wasn't aware Dragon Slayer existed. Didn't see anythhing about her from my sources. Can I has pic

I did find a BRS character I wasn't aware of before though: Maid Gunner.
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7004/63bc628d1caba56cdb2f4a1.jpg
RibeyrollesSep 24, 2009 4:53 AM
Sep 24, 2009 8:08 AM

Jun 2009
ShadowbladeEdge said:
First the only confirmed BRS characters are Dead Master and Black Rock Shooter herself. Second, you also omitted Geshumaru.

Pictures:

Dragon Slayer:

Geshumaru:

Two other unnamed characters of his as well, for fun:

Honestly it's a shame that Black Rock Shooter, the standard version, is getting an anime, she the weakest character design, Black Matagi might be a bit weaker, imo.
Oh wow I remember having both those pictures of Geshumaru and Dragon Slayer for a long time and liking them. Geshumaru especially. I just never heard of their names before.
RibeyrollesSep 24, 2009 8:11 AM
Sep 26, 2009 1:25 PM

Dec 2007
Also, I dont know this characters name. Though based on her designs, I dunno if she'd be in BRS. She could be someone related to Deadmaster, though. (Basing off the skull)

Sep 28, 2009 5:58 AM

Jul 2009
sorry no two cents but who is she?

i dunno i find her and the scythe a sexy combination
Oct 1, 2009 9:31 AM
Aug 2008
ShadowbladeEdge said:
VioletRebellion said:
Also, I dont know this characters name. Though based on her designs, I dunno if she'd be in BRS. She could be someone related to Deadmaster, though. (Basing off the skull)

That's Amidamaru (gender-bent) from Shaman King, so I doubt it.

Umm.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I just don't really see it. o__O
Oct 4, 2009 1:39 AM
Aug 2008
ShadowbladeEdge said:
Ossochanter said:
Umm.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I just don't really see it. o__O
Yeah ,pretty sure. It's from a doujin Huke did, so it probably makes more sense in context. The resemblance is there though, the shoulder armor being the most evident.

Well, I'll take your word for it. The shoulder armor is about the only thing I do see, though.
Oct 14, 2009 10:34 AM

Jun 2008
I hope this listing iz true
Oct 21, 2009 2:24 PM

Jan 2009
Death Scythe (デスサイズ - Desusaizu)
Ninja Zero Two (忍者ゼロツー - Ninja Zerotsuu)
Demon Cannon User (魔砲使い)
Underworld Balkan (メイドバルカン - Meido Barukan)
Great Black Sword ・ Underworld Icicle (大黒刀 ・ 黄泉氷柱)
Gesshumaru (ゲッシュマル)
Dragon Exterminator (ドラゴン退治 - Dragon Taiji)
Miss Maid Sniper (無限射程 . メイドさん - Mugenshatei Maid-san).

There are two characters that didn't have the name on their page, and that's this chick and this one.

Translations were by friends of mine (sheetz, haliparot, and imamess) online.
LadyOrihimeOct 21, 2009 2:28 PM
Oct 22, 2009 2:38 PM

Jan 2009
Nor do any of the pictures posted in this thread so far. My post is "for fun" just like yours was (like the one where you posted "Demon Cannon User" without knowing her name) Didn't see ya jumping on anybody elses case who have off-topic regarding the anime

Maybe some people wanted to know the names of the other BRS characters?
LadyOrihimeOct 22, 2009 2:42 PM
Jan 23, 2010 11:46 AM
Jan 2010
ShadowbladeEdge said:
LadyOrihime said:
Nor do any of the pictures posted in this thread so far. My post is "for fun" just like yours was (like the one where you posted "Demon Cannon User" without knowing her name)
So? two wrongs make a right. Also I don't believe she had a name yet.

LadyOrihime said:
Didn't see ya jumping on anybody elses case who have off-topic regarding the anime
If this is jumping on someone than I've jumped on everyone.

LadyOrihime said:
Maybe some people wanted to know the names of the other BRS characters?
What the fuck do you mean other BRS characters, did you mean Huke characters? See it's this kind of bullshit that pisses me off. The only "Black Rock Shooter" characters are BRS and Dead Master. Now that's me jumping on someone.

Wow, Shadow. Just wow. I don't mind them posting pictures that MAY or MAY NOT be related to the anime, but step off--you're over reacting, and so fucking what if it comes out of an artbook? He measures up to SOMETHING (not meaning a BRS charatcer, don't get your panties in a twist). Good lord, we don't want any trolls. They were just posting the pictures FOR FUN.

And, by the way, you're kinda pissing ME off. So how about you shut the fuck up.
Apr 15, 2010 6:37 AM

Jan 2009
HUKE's Visual Works 2 could be a companion-type book for the OVA, which features the only characters we see in the anime preview here:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=B18OK51R

The only characters in the Visual Works 2 are:

Black★Rock Shooter
Insane Black★Rock Shooter
Dead Master
Black★Gold Saw
and a character created especially for the anime, STR (nobody knows what her initials stand for)

So it looks like you were wrong about BRS and DM being the only characters, Shadow.
Apr 17, 2010 1:38 AM

Jan 2009
That's fine, but I think you could have just been a little more understanding about what other people might wanted to know. Honestly, I didn't agree with having all of those other characters up there either, because we didn't know. We only knew that the anime was taking some ideas from the 3DPV, and in that there is BRS, DM, DS, MMS, and GM. I didn't mind people discussing them in the forums, since they were just ideas of who could be in it.

I don't think we will be seeing any other characters from HUKE's BRS Universe. After I saw the anime preview at TAF, and the things they were handing out; like stickers sheets with each of the characters "sign" and initials of the characters "BRS", "DM", "BGS" "STR":

and then the Visual Works 2, they only show cased these 4 characters in the book.

I'm actually the one who requested the removal of some of the other characters. I was going to wait and see if DS, MMS, and GM would make an appearance in the anime, since they were originally in the 3DPV...but after getting all this information, I don't think it's going to happen.
LadyOrihimeApr 17, 2010 1:55 AM
Apr 19, 2010 6:35 AM
Jan 2010
Those other characters could be actually made for the Black*Rock Shooter universe, though not all of them are added into Anomaro-P's 3D video of the BRS song.

The only "anime-original" character is STR, since she did not show up in huke's blog.
OrixApr 19, 2010 6:41 AM
Jul 17, 2010 1:20 PM
Jan 2010
STR was Actually the First character that Appeared In huke's Visual Works from black rock shooter plus STR stands for Strength.
Jul 18, 2010 9:08 AM

Jan 2009
koolxkayura said:
STR was Actually the First character that Appeared In huke's Visual Works from black rock shooter plus STR stands for Strength.

She appeared in the 2nd visual works, not the first.

She was probably created specifically for the anime; like how Kubo Tite created Ashido in "Bleach" for the "Forest of Menos" small filler arc in the anime.
Aug 5, 2010 10:32 AM
Jan 2010
LadyOrihime said:
koolxkayura said:

She appeared in the 2nd visual works, not the first.

She was probably created specifically for the anime; like how Kubo Tite created Ashido in "Bleach" for the "Forest of Menos" small filler arc in the anime.

Oh right haha My mistake. I don't know as much But probably a filler character.
Dec 30, 2010 2:20 PM

Oct 2009
Didn't Black Gold Saw appear for a few seconds at some point (i.e., a cameo)? Or was that someone else?

Edit, my bad, Black Gold Saw is the red-eyed girl Black Rock Shooter was fighting at the start of the show. I was thinking of the white-haired girl who was seen standing on a cliff. Who was that, anyway?
MrGlassesManDec 31, 2010 9:44 AM
Jan 21, 2011 4:56 AM

Oct 2009
MrGlassesMan said:
I was thinking of the white-haired girl who was seen standing on a cliff. Who was that, anyway?

I think it's Yuu, girl from basketball club.
Jan 23, 2011 2:41 PM

Oct 2009
SuouAoi said:
MrGlassesMan said:
I was thinking of the white-haired girl who was seen standing on a cliff. Who was that, anyway?

I think it's Yuu, girl from basketball club.

I know that's who she is in the normal universe. I meant the weird one. Her name's STR or something, right?
Feb 1, 2011 3:41 PM

Jul 2008
I really hope they plan on making another episode...or do a yearly release type of deal, cause i really love the Art that created for this show, and would like to see some of the other characters we havent seen, in action.
Feb 5, 2011 10:25 AM
Jul 2010
Zebs3619 said:
I really hope they plan on making another episode...or do a yearly release type of deal, cause i really love the Art that created for this show, and would like to see some of the other characters we havent seen, in action.
I feel you!!
Sep 8, 2011 11:48 AM

Sep 2008
(Disclaimer: It's been a while since I wrote my last post on these forums, so excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this.)

It seems that we have a problem with the BRS character profiles. Right now, we have an OVA, a manga series, a game, and a TV series in the works, most of which have nothing to do with Mato or Yomi. But, because the character profiles are called by their names, it may seem like all of them are connected to the OVA's plot, which is not the case.

The solution is simple: rename the current Mato and Yomi profiles to BRS and DM, leaving all their connections. Then make separate profiles for Mato and Yomi, connecting them only to the OVA. In fact, I've already submitted these changes, but it seems like the mods don't want to fix it. And I can understand that, since these changes seem pretty random when revised separately. I hope this post will be able to convince them.

//Oh, right, I guess the same goes for Yuu/Strength, even though she's only been in the OVA so far.
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。

More topics from this board

» worst f'ing anime of all time ( 1 2 3 )

catullus - Jul 27, 2010

100 by SilverCrono »»
Nov 5, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (OVA) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Blackbird - Jul 24, 2010

572 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 9, 2022 10:42 PM

Poll: » Would you like to see more Black★Rock Shooter? ( 1 2 )

Vandah - Jul 24, 2010

68 by lucio54 »»
Sep 15, 2021 9:56 PM

» Black★Rock Shooter (OVA) Need a Part 2

AkatsukiUlquiora - May 6, 2013

3 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Nov 13, 2020 9:31 AM

» Black Rock Shooter Gets New TV Anime in January

AmberFebruary - Aug 18, 2011

11 by SanzuNoKawa »»
Aug 19, 2011 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.