Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2009 4:15 AM

Jun 2009
This topic was about any character you don't like or hate or you think that character is most annoyed person in Claymore.

Mine technically were :

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 10, 2009 3:34 PM
Nov 2008
I wonder how many people will say Raki is the worst of the whole series. XD I think everyone here knows I hate Raki, at least until someone even worse than him comes into the series. Wait, is that even possible?! LOL
Sep 11, 2009 3:16 AM

Jun 2009
Hell88 said:
I wonder how many people will say Raki is the worst of the whole series. XD I think everyone here knows I hate Raki, at least until someone even worse than him comes into the series. Wait, is that even possible?! LOL

ROFL. XD

Sep 11, 2009 6:54 AM

Apr 2009
lol if my post in the "discuss everything you hate about Raki" hasn't made it clear yet, I can't stand him XD next in the line is Priscilla, although I kind of feel sorry for her, but she killed my favorite character!!!! >.< I guess I don't like Rigardo, cuz he looks and acts like a gay pirate lol, and Cynthia and Veronica were somewhat boring and annoying, well Veronica is dead, but Cynthia is still annoying lol
To be Nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Sep 11, 2009 7:17 AM

Apr 2009
raki and Priscilla

Sep 11, 2009 7:44 AM
Nov 2008
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD
Sep 11, 2009 7:55 AM

Apr 2009
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD

lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol
To be Nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Sep 11, 2009 8:02 AM
Nov 2008
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:

lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol

Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)
Sep 24, 2009 8:29 PM

Jun 2009
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:

Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)

Yeah! *Nods* We were on the same wavelength.

Oct 2, 2009 1:41 PM

Sep 2007
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:

really? I don't think so. I never liked him, but his death actually made me more attached to the character. His death was more of a return to humanness for him. He regretted not being about to live with Priscilla and Raki longer as a family, while before all he cared about was claiming power over the other Abyssal ones. I thought his death was very fitting.
Oct 4, 2009 2:50 PM
Nov 2008
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:

really? I don't think so. I never liked him, but his death actually made me more attached to the character. His death was more of a return to humanness for him. He regretted not being about to live with Priscilla and Raki longer as a family, while before all he cared about was claiming power over the other Abyssal ones. I thought his death was very fitting.

I don't think his death was fitting at all, he died wanting to be more powerful than Easley. Yet he died serving for Easley, that is more of a humiliated death if you ask me.
MechaMaddnessOct 4, 2009 3:27 PM
Oct 4, 2009 5:55 PM

Sep 2007
Darkwing63 said:
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:

I don't think his death was fitting at all, he died wanting to be more powerful than Easley. Yet he died serving for Easley, that is more of a humiliated death if you ask me.

wait what? I was taking about Isley not Rigardo. I agree Rigardo's death wasn't valiant. But were you not saying Isely's death was rushed and bad for the story?, which is what I am disagreeing about. *is confused*
Oct 5, 2009 7:44 AM
Nov 2008
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:

wait what? I was taking about Isley not Rigardo. I agree Rigardo's death wasn't valiant. But were you not saying Isely's death was rushed and bad for the story?, which is what I am disagreeing about. *is confused*

LOL, well the conversation we were having first was about Easley and Rigaldo, so that must have mixed me up. But yeah Easley's death was rushed and bad for the story. Instead of showing Easley's long fight over the last few years with the abyssal eaters, he is shown being slaughtered in a couple chapters. For someone who was supposed to be one of the most powerful characters in the whole story it kind of just made his death seem like it should have been so much more. If it had shown his fight through the years and when Raki and Priscilla left him maybe it would have been better. Don't get me wrong I am not an Easley fan, but his death did annoy me a little because of that.
Oct 5, 2009 3:39 PM

Sep 2007
@Darkwing: that makes sense. Maybe we will get a flashback? Yagi did do it a few times. These extra chapters with Teresa, and the brief return of Jean when Clare was inside Rafaela's mind....so maybe we shall see a bit of his struggle when Raki has a flashback? I do agree with you that something is missing with what exactly happened that cause him to separate from Priscilla and Raki. And I'm hoping that he will eventually straighten this out with a flashback from Raki.

On an unrelated note, I miss Jean....so I hope he gets her into a few more panels, even if it's just flashbacks, and the like. :3
Oct 5, 2009 5:14 PM
Nov 2008
Yeah a flashback would be great, and their is a chance that the organization will sneak Raki into telling them about where he got his training from and that kind of thing. Unless Priscilla jumps out of no where and kills everyone taking Raki.

Yeah I miss Jean too, she was one of my favorites. I think we will get to see more of her, after that chapter of Clare's memory where she is with Raphaela, it was clear to me that she might be thinking of Jean often.
Oct 6, 2009 3:54 PM

Sep 2007
Oh I think I should make this clear, the only character in claymore that I really dislike is Priscilla.
because:
1. She calls Teresa a murderer when she knew that Teresa only killed the bandits that killed a whole village. (she knows this because she tells Teresa that killing a human no matter what is inexcusable. This implies that she was aware that Teresa had a reason for killing, and she wasn't just a murderer.) I also find this ironic because Teresa made an interesting observation, the bandits are worse then youma; the youma kill only a few humans out of hunger, while the bandits massacred a whole village out of spite.

2. Her anger at Teresa is not warranted because again she knew the circumstances! She was being so immature about it.

3.She killed Teresa when Teresa gave her 3 chances at life!!!!!! I will never forgive her!!! (haha sorry)

4. She killed Teresa who wanted to help her. She called out to Teresa to help her, and Teresa said she can only end her life at the point she was at. (Teresa told her many times to stop but she refused to listen) Teresa was willing to do this, but stupid Priscilla couldn't stop herself from awakening for a minute longer when she KNEW Teresa was willing to help!

5. Her regression to childhood is pathetic! It just shows that she is too weak to face up to what she did and uses a psychological mechanism to block out all the bad things.

6. Riful was the youngest claymore to awaken but Riful admits to her own lack of humanity (she speaks of herself and awakened beings as a different species) and does not regress to childhood to pretend she doesn't eat humans. This just shows how emotionally immature Priscilla is to have to do this, while the younger Riful does not.

other then Priscilla, there is Raki, but I don't hate the guy, I just hate his role (the side kick who cries and is rescued). I'm hoping that the time shift and the direction the story is going are the means to give him a better role. Also, I'm not really a fan of the Raki-Clare romance. It's there, I do not deny it, but I think it's weird, and it fits so awkwardly into Claymore, where there is no other romances (Riful and Dauf don't count, I take their relationship is more of a tease then an actual real romantic relationship, basically close friends that call each other lovers.)
Oct 6, 2009 4:41 PM
Nov 2008
I am not a fan of Priscilla either. I liked Teresa, like just about every other Claymore fan lol. The only reason why I kind of like Priscilla right now is because she will be a problem between Clare and Raki. I think the Clare and Raki relationship is weird too, I've never liked it. I want it to end horribly wrong and what better way then to have Clare's worst enemy be with the one she has been searching for, for the last seven or more years now. XD
Oct 9, 2009 2:36 AM

Jun 2009
_Ayase said:
I'm absolutely not a Priscilla's fan. And I don't like some kind of relationship between Raki and Clare. Offensively.

Oct 9, 2009 8:28 AM

Apr 2009
Darkwing63 said:
I am not a fan of Priscilla either. I liked Teresa, like just about every other Claymore fan lol. The only reason why I kind of like Priscilla right now is because she will be a problem between Clare and Raki. I think the Clare and Raki relationship is weird too, I've never liked it. I want it to end horribly wrong and what better way then to have Clare's worst enemy be with the one she has been searching for, for the last seven or more years now. XD

LOL my thoughts exactly on the Priscilla/Raki/Clare issue ;)
Oct 14, 2009 4:51 PM

Mar 2009
Raki was incredibly annoying throughout the series..
Nov 19, 2009 10:06 PM

Jun 2009
Rhastaroth said:
Raki was incredibly annoying throughout the series..

_Ayase said:
Yeah, he does.

Nov 20, 2009 12:53 AM

Dec 2008
Priscilla >_>
Nov 24, 2009 1:11 AM

May 2009
Nov 25, 2009 5:11 AM

Jun 2009
_Ayase said:
It seems Priscilla and Raki was unbeatable.

LOL. XD

Nov 28, 2009 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't really mind Raki, or Priscilla.
But that Rubel guy, i dunno why but when i see him i feel like beating him up, Always with that F'ed up smile, like if he's superior or he is the big boss. Now he's a pain in my opinion
Apr 13, 2010 9:46 AM

Jan 2010
Prisscilla. Why? She's too strong AND too stupid. She kill Teresa, Sophia&Noel, many others, Ophelia's brother, and now Riful and Alicia and Beth...
And in the end of the story, great Clare kill her... >.>
Apr 20, 2010 5:44 AM
Apr 2010
Priscilla
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Nov 4, 2010 10:05 PM
Nov 2010
I'd definitely say Priscilla. she's wasn't even that powerful, if Teresa hadn't let down her guard and killed her when she was SUPPOSED to she would have died in like 5seconds.

And WHY does everyone hate Raki? yes, he's a freakin annoying cry baby before the 7 year time skip, but after words he actually seems like the classical sense of a warrior. i don't count when he stood up for Priscilla in the anime cause i don't think that would've happened if the anime had followed the manga storyline.
in fact he actually reminds me a little about me. I'm a nerd(and proud to be one), so I'm constantly being made fun of, at one point i just bore it and acted like i didn't care. after time though i grew, i started exercising more, and now I'm almost nothing like i was then (except i am still a nerd, and proud to be one).
Nov 9, 2010 11:05 PM

Oct 2009
YourBlue said:
Prisscilla. Why? She's too strong AND too stupid. She kill Teresa, Sophia&Noel, many others, Ophelia's brother, and now Riful and Alicia and Beth...
And in the end of the story, great Clare kill her... >.>

We don't know if Clare lands the munch on Priscy *finger up*
“There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say, ‘watch me’.” – Layne Beachley
Nov 9, 2010 11:11 PM

Oct 2009
RAKI FOR PRESIIIIDDEEEEENNNTTTT!! (a shirt-less one <333)Duph as his lover and Priscilla as their servant xD
Raki ain't annoying.(besides the fact of being a total playboy later on)
He is rather mature,given the circumstanes he's grown up in.He's loyal to his word (not giving up,staying alive) and has a strong will...and doesn't complain about anything,nor does he whine...he's as manly as it goes...
how can u say that he's irritating?
as for priscilla - don't be so nerdy,lol...just cuz she killed a few ppl u gonna hate her?
she pwns,gotta give it to her.she doesn't care of nothing and noone ('cept raki) and she will finish her goal...I,personally,was sooo hoping that she'd kill Clare in that battle o.o
“There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say, ‘watch me’.” – Layne Beachley
Jan 27, 2011 4:54 PM

Jan 2011
Raki and Priscilla . What can I say this is duo that you just love to hate.

And Rubel. I just wished someone would smack that smirk off his face (especially in scene where Clare is washing off blood and Rubel staring at her with that stupid smirk)

Mar 9, 2011 9:52 PM

Jan 2011
I didn't mind Raki or Priscilla in fact I actually liked Priscilla
as for raki well just glad he grew up
"Where will a newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite" - Motoko Kusanagi
May 28, 2011 5:15 AM

Apr 2011
I happen to like personally Raki, he's got potential now to be the ultimate bada** male claymore eventually...
But I have to agree with everyone else about Priscilla: An evil immature hag :)
Sep 1, 2011 10:26 PM

Nov 2009
Raki is the worst character in this series, he is completely useless and annoying.

Nov 27, 2011 12:39 AM
Mar 2011
Definitely Priscilla. Did not take too much of a fancy to Ophelia because of the stuff she pulls, but she still holds interest to me. Everything about Priscilla is awful.
Dec 28, 2011 10:18 AM

Jan 2011
Raki and then riful. she's just a bitch.
Mar 6, 2012 7:00 AM
Oct 2010
YEH , IM BORED OF MIRIA TOO

I WANT TO SEE CLARE AND HER HALF AWAKENING FIGHTING VS THE AWAKENEDS, JUST LIKE TO OLD TIMES, THOSE WERE EPIC TIMES, ;P
May 5, 2012 10:33 PM

Feb 2012
I'm actually one of the rare people on here who doesn't hate or even dislike but rather like Raki and Priscilla.

My disliked character of choice is Undine as she hid her true self away and always put on a false front.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.