Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 22, 2017 11:03 PM

Mar 2014
richardtengcy said:
Where is Rindou? My vote goes to her
Thread was made before she ever existed.
Oct 1, 2017 5:16 PM

Mar 2012
Reality618Runner said:
Okay, let me be honest, I don't really like Erina. For the bigger part of the series, she has been almost the most unpleasant and cliché character. It's quite frustrating that so many people instantly went ahead and jumped on the Sorina Ship! (The reasoning of a certain guy on the Internet was hilarious: "Tsundere girls always end up with main heroes.")

And up until the finale of the Moon Banquet Festival Arc, she remained the same stuck-up and insignificant character. No offence to her fans is intended. And then the author does the impossible: He makes Erina an innocent and fragile female character. I honestly love Azami. I guess I have a thing for men in trenchcoats and with black and white hair. Huh...

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it was way too sudden? And the whole background for the Nakiri family was so interesting that I almost believed it was planned. Almost.

And now, if you ask me, out of all the girls and women ever presented in Shokugeki no Soma, I would say that Erina is behind the following characters:

1) Tadokoro Megumi.
Character development? Check. Interesting personality? Check. Awesome relationship with the main hero? Check! Honestly, I ship SouMegu much harder than Sorina. They are just more compatible if you ask me. And plus the moments these two share feel so much more natural and better than Sorina.

2) Hisako Arato.
No matter what you say but in my opinion the author has given Arato way mlre thoughts in terms of development than he gace to Erina. I really like how she was shown to always try to stay behind her employer/friend and how, after facing the defeat by Hayama, she did her best to overcome this flaw. And once again, I ship her with Soma more than Sorina.

3) Nakiri Alice.
Maybe I am just a sucker for Albini girls or maybe I just love this type of character.

4) Momo Akagenakubo and Kobayashi Rindo.
Boy, they haven't been here for long but I already prefer them over Erina. Especially Momo, she is just way too cute especially when fighting and showing her bad temper.

5) Sadatsuka Nao.
I ship her and Soma quite hard. Guess, I love the way their cooking styles could vring them together. You know, maiing nastylicious dishes together!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oct 19, 2018 7:03 AM
Oct 2018
Everyone have their favorite. Nearly all girls in this anime is beautiful and great characters. For me i place Alice the first, follow by megumi, erina,and the others. Alice is the most beautiful and cutest girl for me. She is funny and bossy (not as much as erina), also she is smart. That hair and eyes makes me fall to her, not to mention her comical style is so cute. Alice is the best for me.
Oct 19, 2018 7:09 AM
Oct 2018
Akapilka said:
Mephisto62 said:

Of course , who else can compete against her ? :P
No one in the universe.

No one in multiverse
Oct 19, 2018 7:24 AM
Oct 2018
Adviel said:
Alice
She's the only girl who isn't a stereotype she doesn't look down on people just because of her status, she likes to banter, she's quick withed and fore once doesn't immediately falls in love with the main character.

Agreed. She is not some streotype girl who easly fall in love. She is the most funny, cute, smart, friendly girls
Oct 28, 2018 1:07 AM

Jun 2015
Reality618Runner said:
Okay, let me be honest, I don't really like Erina. For the bigger part of the series, she has been almost the most unpleasant and cliché character. It's quite frustrating that so many people instantly went ahead and jumped on the Sorina Ship! (The reasoning of a certain guy on the Internet was hilarious: "Tsundere girls always end up with main heroes.")

And up until the finale of the Moon Banquet Festival Arc, she remained the same stuck-up and insignificant character. No offence to her fans is intended. And then the author does the impossible: He makes Erina an innocent and fragile female character. I honestly love Azami. I guess I have a thing for men in trenchcoats and with black and white hair. Huh...

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it was way too sudden? And the whole background for the Nakiri family was so interesting that I almost believed it was planned. Almost.

And now, if you ask me, out of all the girls and women ever presented in Shokugeki no Soma, I would say that Erina is behind the following characters:

1) Tadokoro Megumi.
Character development? Check. Interesting personality? Check. Awesome relationship with the main hero? Check! Honestly, I ship SouMegu much harder than Sorina. They are just more compatible if you ask me. And plus the moments these two share feel so much more natural and better than Sorina.

2) Hisako Arato.
No matter what you say but in my opinion the author has given Arato way mlre thoughts in terms of development than he gace to Erina. I really like how she was shown to always try to stay behind her employer/friend and how, after facing the defeat by Hayama, she did her best to overcome this flaw. And once again, I ship her with Soma more than Sorina.

3) Nakiri Alice.
Maybe I am just a sucker for Albini girls or maybe I just love this type of character.

4) Momo Akagenakubo and Kobayashi Rindo.
Boy, they haven't been here for long but I already prefer them over Erina. Especially Momo, she is just way too cute especially when fighting and showing her bad temper.

5) Sadatsuka Nao.
I ship her and Soma quite hard. Guess, I love the way their cooking styles could vring them together. You know, maiing nastylicious dishes together!

THIS. I AGREE SO MUCH.
Echo Protection Squad | Bamco pls give Kresnik Bros happiness

Despair cause: dying children everywhere | ShinAya is important
―living a maso shipper life since 89.57% of her OTPs are Doomed by Canon―
Oct 28, 2018 1:53 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Nikumi. Best dishes, best body, best outfit, best personality.

*MIC DROP*
Oct 28, 2018 7:21 AM
Aug 2018
Tadokoro Megumi for sure.
Aug 16, 2022 12:54 PM
Aug 2022
Erina for sure ! She's the best girl indeed
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 315 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Arjuna777 - Jun 12, 2019

134 by addictedtoliving »»
Aug 5, 2023 5:38 AM

» COMPLETED Compilation of All Recipes!

kayune_ - Aug 1, 2022

4 by reedread »»
Feb 13, 2023 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 283 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

24 by uglycat »»
Oct 23, 2022 10:42 AM

Poll: » Our Love Counseling Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:16 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arjuna777 - Aug 17, 2019

94 by Remocracy »»
Aug 4, 2022 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.