Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2019 12:18 AM

Jul 2015

And it seems we got a jump of 10 years timeskip.

Arjuna777Mar 5, 2020 4:09 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 17, 2019 8:23 AM
Oct 2016
[quote=Arjuna777]Some images are out

The author tried to do the series justice by making this “Le Desert”, instead of ending it with that crappy end for a crappy arc but... it didn’t help but rather further sully the last arc.. honestly dunno how to feel man! For a good series to end like this
Aug 21, 2019 4:50 PM
Nov 2015
[quote=Ahms]
Arjuna777 said:
Some images are out

The author tried to do the series justice by making this “Le Desert”, instead of ending it with that crappy end for a crappy arc but... it didn’t help but rather further sully the last arc.. honestly dunno how to feel man! For a good series to end like this

Do you agree it should end with soma beating Erina
Aug 21, 2019 8:26 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=Jarmend363]
Ahms said:
Arjuna777 said:
Some images are out

I want their marriage nothing more.

Aug 22, 2019 6:56 AM

Oct 2017
[quote=Arjuna777]
Jarmend363 said:
Ahms said:

My thghts exactly
Aug 22, 2019 7:10 AM
Nov 2015
[quote=MegamiRem]
Arjuna777 said:

Jarmend363 said:

My thghts exactly

I like to think that he could've beaten her(and his dad a long time ago) but refuse to help her with her family issues. I mean the story kept her undefeated. I figure the one loss would be saved for soma
Jarmend363Aug 22, 2019 9:22 PM
Aug 23, 2019 4:54 AM
Apr 2018
[quote=Jarmend363]
Ahms said:
Arjuna777 said:
Some images are out

I hope so too but seeing how the author went with erina(which now is a mary sue character thabk to the writer) i dont think that will happen at this point.
Still a 10 years timeskip while being pretty common in shonen for the end of the story in this case is very cheap, we will see but after the last chapter my vote is 6.
Aug 26, 2019 6:00 AM
Jan 2017
ka ka ka...so it's still trying to suck till the end huh
Aug 27, 2019 9:37 AM
Sep 2012
Arjuna777 said:

Amen brother. So true
Aug 27, 2019 10:10 AM

Jul 2015
we see Soma's grandfather and Erina in Yukihira diner.

Erina is waiting for Soma like a wife waiting for Soma's return.
Arjuna777Mar 5, 2020 4:10 AM

Aug 27, 2019 7:37 PM

Mar 2015
Sad to see how once such a great manga fall from grace. I personally didn't mind the central arc or the beginning of the noir arc but fark the blues and asahi was dissapointing.

Missing a few characters too. What happen to the 2 goons and Marui from the dorm? What happened to Hojo, Nadasuka and Subaru? I see Ryoko is there but nothing was said about her. Heck, even Fumio should've had some screen time.
vong10Aug 28, 2019 6:38 PM
Aug 27, 2019 10:51 PM

May 2016
I don't know why, but I have a sinking suspicion that Tsukuda is going to make the ending open. I hope I'm wrong.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Aug 27, 2019 11:02 PM

Jul 2015
So an open ending

Seriously Tsukada the readers wanted to see a Sorina ending.

Man gonna lower the score even more.3/10.

Aug 27, 2019 11:09 PM

Jan 2018
RaginCajun said:
I don't know why, but I have a sinking suspicion that Tsukuda is going to make the ending open. I hope I'm wrong.
You're not. It is an open ending.
Aug 28, 2019 1:39 AM
Apr 2018
RaginCajun said:

You were right dude.....honestly fuck tsukuda.
Aug 28, 2019 4:58 AM
Nov 2015
Arjuna777 said:
So an open ending

Seriously Tsukada the readers wanted to see a Sorina ending.

Man gonna lower the score even more.3/10.

Watch he will try to blame it on time constraints. I mean he could still redeem himself with the anime, but i don't know, on the 31st he's supposed to make an announcement at expo so here's hoping for something still
Aug 28, 2019 5:23 AM

Jan 2017
Open ending, clap. What was the purpose of these 3 chapters again?
“A detective who corners a culprit with their reasoning and drives them to suicide in front of himself – is no different than a murderer.”
– Shinichi Kudo
Aug 28, 2019 8:42 AM
Apr 2018
Full chapter in raw is out.
There is a small implication (two panels of a page) that soma feels something for erina .... obviously it is so forced that I don't know how much it is worth it. Nothing confirmed at the end for Sorina if not some implications for it.
Blaze35Aug 28, 2019 8:50 AM
Aug 28, 2019 10:47 AM

Oct 2017
Open end ffs, even thou its hinted they have feelings for each other but thats not enough damn it. Well so much for wanting Erina X Soma.
MegamiRemAug 28, 2019 12:25 PM
Aug 28, 2019 11:41 AM

May 2016
Blaze35 said:
RaginCajun said:

*sigh* I placed my hopes in the wrong man. What a crappy ending.
Aug 28, 2019 12:28 PM
Apr 2018
RaginCajun said:
Blaze35 said:

What bothers me most about this ending is that nothing is resolved, soma doesnt achieve his goals (if he ever had them), the secondary characters seem more like extras than characters to which we were tied in the past.
Erina continues with her game of not saying that Soma's dishes iare delicious (I think they will reach the age of 60 when someone will finally make the first move), the fight against jou and so on.
Also as someone did point out this final epilogue seems ch 315 rewritten in a timeskip.
Blaze35Aug 28, 2019 3:05 PM
Aug 28, 2019 3:01 PM

May 2016
Blaze35 said:
RaginCajun said:

What bothers me most about this ending is that nothing is resolved, soma doesnt achieve his goals (if he ever had them), the secondary characters seem more like extras than characters to which we were tied in the past.
Erina continues with her game of not saying that Soma's dish is delicious (I think they will reach the age of 60 when someone finally makes the first move), the fight against jou and so on.
Also as someone did point out this final epilogue seems ch 315 rewritten in a timeskip.

Seems like the author doesn't really care about his readers. I would had loved if soma had a chance to beat his father in cooking or like you said, made erina a dish that she would had enjoyed. I feel as if the author did this out of spite because he knows what his readers want.
Aug 28, 2019 3:51 PM
Jan 2018
Blaze35 said:
RaginCajun said:

Erina continues with her game of not saying that Soma's dishes iare delicious (I think they will reach the age of 60 when someone will finally make the first move), the fight against jou and so on.
yea I don't know what happen with the writer the manga started good we knew soma's goal was to beat his father and take over the family diner until Joe sent to totsuki where he developed other goals to beat everyone in his generation than beat the E10 after knowing their existence. He even target people like tsukasa, isshiki which he lost to both and wanted to get revenge on then they even tease rindou being interest in soma which should have set up a shokugeki between then abd of course the erina thing. But instead the last to arc went completely off track with erina and her mess up family which from azami to mana and finally asahi who somehow beat Joe and than beat a buff tsukasa with that superhuman power thing. Both which was supposed to be soma's prey and to make matter worse after making soma beat asahi he gets washed by erina who solo not only momo than went on in washed tsukasa and rindou but soma In the same match during the regime of cuisine. Things really went downhill what a shame and wasted. Oh yea let's not forget both azami and asahi are father and son which came out of nowhere and both gets redeem alongside mana to shitty parents and a brat who was a chef that control the dark chef that kidnapped students lol
Aug 28, 2019 4:34 PM

Apr 2017
really liked it. a nice clean ending with no real romantic pairing but a clear hinting as to what it could have been... should be enough to avoid biased hate. this chap was really reminiscent of tokyo ghoul re's, which i also enjoyed a lot. unfortunately it didn't clear up the large majority of things. but despite the series of abominations that were written over the past chapters, I really enjoyed this series and its characters, and I hope the mangakas come back even better
euujinAug 28, 2019 4:39 PM
Aug 28, 2019 5:02 PM

Dec 2013
An expectedly mediocre ending.

It was still cool seeing everyone all grown up.

Hayama is apparently married? Wut?

I’m going to miss this series.
Aug 28, 2019 5:51 PM
Feb 2017
The chapter was really disappointing
So after all the authors didn't do anything with the chance shonen jump gave them
Serve them right
5/10 for me
I enjoy it at the beginning but after that the manga lost its touch
Aug 28, 2019 6:38 PM
Sep 2018
The last 70 chapters are pure torture. Well at least we get to see everyone grown up, which is the best we can hope for at this point (given how badly the manga declined)
Aug 28, 2019 6:46 PM

Apr 2017
I... I mean...

why.. why the fuck you had to do this? Why? WHY TSUKUDA WHY?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aug 28, 2019 8:37 PM
Jan 2017
Kuro_Neko04 said:
I... I mean...

why.. why the fuck you had to do this? Why? WHY TSUKUDA WHY?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
he just does the art isnt it? Edit: Sorry i mistook him Saeki
Bishan007Aug 28, 2019 9:09 PM
Aug 28, 2019 8:38 PM
Jan 2017
chances of 25 and still virgins for MC pair??
Aug 28, 2019 9:08 PM
Jan 2017
so it ended vaguely like fairy tail......Erina sort of admits her feeling towards Souma with the latter hinting it too...As for the real relationship, no one knows who ended up who? I definitely cant say i had fun ride but it wasnt half bad...
Bishan007Aug 28, 2019 9:12 PM
Aug 28, 2019 9:26 PM
Sep 2007
Couldn't even give us a good fucking ending, hated it.
Hi
Aug 28, 2019 10:41 PM

Jul 2014
THAT WAS IT!? MOTHERFUCAKSLDJKSANFDSKFDSJLNFKLSDFDSNFKDSBKF
Aug 29, 2019 1:09 AM
Aug 2018
Seriously. That was it. No actual SoRina. Only hinted. And she didn't even say fucking delicious. Is it so hard to say delicious. I feel so disappointed that this makes Bleach's ending look like a masterpiece.
Aug 29, 2019 5:13 AM

Nov 2018
The ending didn't feel conclusive at all. Erina x Souma has been hinted while Megumi remains a side character. It seems all the characters are so busy with cooking that they're still all virgins. Though I suppose the author did a better job this time than some earlier chapters
Aug 29, 2019 6:00 AM

Jul 2014
I dont know my feelings for this ending
(i also n-need the marriage of the main and also ryo alice marriage or tsukasa rindou)

how should i rate this i dont know ?/10
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Aug 29, 2019 6:43 AM

Jun 2015
I don't really like this open ending but it could be worse I guess. This manga went downhill so fast in the second half.
:)
Aug 29, 2019 6:56 AM

Jan 2018
Well, I don't have any words to describe how I feel just simply really disappointed with this ending would have been better if they ended it on original series because this epilogue ch did nothing but to make me hate it even more and more and that fucking ending at least make them a couple not that open ending bullshit.

Also, let me tell u one more thing Erina with that short hairs is just Eww.
Aug 29, 2019 7:08 AM
Jul 2015
Fitting end I'd say. At the very least it fits with the rest of the garbage the late arcs came to be.
Aug 29, 2019 7:35 AM

Sep 2011
Fuck this trainwreck

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 29, 2019 8:09 AM

Sep 2018
Guess we got closure on Souma x Erina but really subtle one.....but that they will get together is pretty obvious at this point so why not show it on the last fucking chapter.

Sad to see this series drop in quality.

Low 4/10 i guess...and thats me being generous, itll maybe drop even further, fuck it.....
Aug 29, 2019 9:58 AM

Aug 2018
Even if this is an open ending I liked this last chapter , it makes me happy see every characters 10 years later and see what they have become but it makes me sad to see them for the last time too. Dispite the last arc who was kinda meh and way too rushed the manga was really well done and pleasant to read imo. 9/10
Aug 29, 2019 10:00 AM

Apr 2016
why does MAL still have it as ongoing??
Aug 29, 2019 10:29 AM
Feb 2016
I'm just so upset with the manga as a whole now. It makes Bleach's supposed ending look much better in comparison, and they didn't even establish if Souma and Erina got together, the only thing holding this manga together ffs.

Also want to point out that Erina with short hair looks god awful. Like plz switch it back it looks trash on you

4/10 don't even read it anymore. Idk if the 4th season is gonna change anything and go all original, which is what I've seen majority of the Japanese and Western fanbase want them to do given how shit it's become. But we'll probably never get that.
These 3 chapter epilogues were a waste and pointless, tell the author to reset the ending continuing from chapter 315 and ignore this epilogue bullshit. Nothing is resolved and all the other characters are pointless now. This is literal 101 now on how to not end a story
Aug 29, 2019 10:48 AM
Aug 2019
euujin said:
really liked it. a nice clean ending with no real romantic pairing but a clear hinting as to what it could have been... should be enough to avoid biased hate. this chap was really reminiscent of tokyo ghoul re's, which i also enjoyed a lot. unfortunately it didn't clear up the large majority of things. but despite the series of abominations that were written over the past chapters, I really enjoyed this series and its characters, and I hope the mangakas come back even better
I don't why you're happy with this but the ending was UNSATISFYING.
Aug 29, 2019 11:30 AM
Apr 2018
ThrottleWolf said:
euujin said:
The ending was unsatisfying for me too but in every series there will be a part of the fanbase(in this case seems a small one) that will like a ending even if its bad.
So let it go,is better, probably SnS will be forgotten in a year from now, sadly.
Still salty for how everything went down tho.
Aug 29, 2019 11:33 AM

Apr 2017
ThrottleWolf said:
euujin said:

it was generally unsatisfying, but as someone who barely gave any care for the series towards the end and only cared about the characters it was ok. my interest in the repetitive ass plot fell off ages ago, so i could care less about soma pleasing erina or beating his dad or anything else that needed to be covered
Aug 29, 2019 12:22 PM
Feb 2016
MurukoHiiragi said:
I dont know my feelings for this ending
(i also n-need the marriage of the main and also ryo alice marriage or tsukasa rindou)

how should i rate this i dont know ?/10

Easy 2/10.....................(Notenoughtharacters)
Aug 29, 2019 12:44 PM

Mar 2018
This is bad...Like, holy shit this is bad...I can't even grasp why the fuck author had to write timeskip if nothing changes?They became chefs!Holy shit what a surprise guys!

P.s. Siscon Asahi is disgusting...
ReplyCodeOmegaAug 29, 2019 12:55 PM
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Aug 29, 2019 6:00 PM

Nov 2016
I love these 10 years after epilogues, even tho it would've been even nicer less rushed and if they didn't leave out some characters :S

Still very wholesome conclusion, not perfect, but nonetheless charming.

Tamako passing away hurt like a bitch, tho..

Bye bye Foodwars, despite some shit towards the end I will still always hold you dear ;_;

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 315 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Arjuna777 - Jun 12, 2019

134 by addictedtoliving »»
Aug 5, 2023 5:38 AM

» COMPLETED Compilation of All Recipes!

kayune_ - Aug 1, 2022

4 by reedread »»
Feb 13, 2023 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 283 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

24 by uglycat »»
Oct 23, 2022 10:42 AM

Poll: » Our Love Counseling Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:16 AM

Poll: » Best Girl of Shokugeki no Souma ( 1 2 3 4 )

Subbed - Apr 8, 2014

158 by Saia_er »»
Aug 16, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.