Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2008 7:25 AM

Nov 2004
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oooh, someone actually subbed this! Wow. Yay for C1. So the reverse harem fans can also get something, heh. I don't really like the character designs though. And the story is actually kind of lame. So my first experience in watching anything Angelique has died down in disappointment. The only thing I actually like was the heroine.
Jan 19, 2008 9:14 AM

Dec 2007
^The story in this genre of series(magical girl,reverse harem,romance) is always cliche,you cant call it lame.
Reminds me of Pretear a bit.I liked the character designs actually,as well as the animetion.Its nothing i havent seen before,but it was pretty good.Music was ok,i didnt like the voices of Ange and the steel guy.
This anime was made from a dating game for girls,so i didnt expect more.
For first episode i really liked it though.
Feb 2, 2008 9:10 PM

Nov 2004
But I enjoyed other reverse harems that we had! Like La Corda and Harukanaru. I wonder if we will get more episodes.
Feb 3, 2008 9:28 AM

Dec 2007
I hope so too,but i havent heard for second episode yet :x
I wonder why,they subbed one and they stopped -.-
Oct 10, 2010 6:56 PM

Sep 2008
Truly... it was only "okay" to me. I'm kind of weirded out by a lot of the character designs (especially the guy with pink bangs but blond hair at the back?). I haven't watched too many reverse harems (La Corda d'Oro, Fushigi Yuugi, Harukanaru) but they're pretty hit and miss with me. This one looks like a miss... but I'll keep watching because I actually like Zephel's character design. (Horrid reason to keep watching, so they better shine more light on him. D: The other guys didn't interest me much. Only the red-haired guy - Oscar? - seemed like another cool one.)

Yeah. Didn't expect much from the story to begin with so not horribly disappointed or anything. Pretty typical. They could make it into something more if there are good twists along the way, though.
Jul 4, 2012 12:49 AM

Feb 2012
My first impression of this anime is that it reminds me a lot of another anime called Pretear, which is focussed around a group of guardian guys trying to find one special girl with powers enough to save the world. And to my understanding that is what this story is leading up to. Ange, who had very little confidence in herself has discovered her destiny lies in the Sacred lands with the 9 guardians and the queen so she can save the galaxy of the beasts from whatever crisis they may be having.

I found it quite funny at times, like when the guardian of light was saying they need to keep everything secret from the girls, they do completely nothing to hide the fact that they are guardians.

Also as i was watching i found the flow of the story in the first episode rather fast paced, like from when Ange was discovered to be more beautiful than she appeared and to how she discovered the room in which the tablet was being kept. Everything happened so fast, and before i knew it the first episode was over.

Looks like i will watch the second episode today after all. I'm intrigued to see how this pans out. I wonder which guardian it is that Ange will fall in love with, heck it could be all of them or it could none of them. We will just have to see.

i forgot to mention, i really like the opening and closing songs. Particularly the opening song it always makes me feel like getting up and dancing.
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique: Kokoro no Mezameru Toki Episode 13 Discussion

SakuraBell - Jul 6, 2012

0 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 6, 2012 6:20 AM

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique: Kokoro no Mezameru Toki Episode 5 Discussion

SakuraBell - Jul 4, 2012

0 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 4, 2012 7:08 AM

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique: Kokoro no Mezameru Toki Episode 2 Discussion

SakuraBell - Jul 4, 2012

0 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 4, 2012 12:50 AM

» If this will get fansub or licensed

RuthLovesKurama - Jan 13, 2007

3 by Cniht »»
Jan 19, 2008 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.